THERES A GIRL THAT I LIKE FROM THE GRADE UNDER ME. I HAVNT TALK TO HER YET. HOW DO I MAKE CONTACT?

THERES A GIRL THAT I LIKE FROM THE GRADE UNDER ME. I HAVNT TALK TO HER YET. HOW DO I MAKE CONTACT?

Never go after younger women until you are in your 30s.

which grade to be specific? :^)

Grope her

Im from europe. Im in 9th. Shes in 8th grade. Dont know what that is in American or other countries.

9th grade = 10th year of school and last
8th grade = u get it

underage b&

*And the last year of school

She is as old as me.
Im young in my class

Femanon here! The first thing you want to do is show genuine interest. Is she wearing anything that references a game or a TV show? Maybe ask her about it. What kind of books does she read? Just try to connect with her. If that doesn't work, then there's no harm in just introducing yourself and mention something about seeing her around every now and then and that you'd like to get to know her. Get her phone number, or ask her if you could take her out for some food. Set a date. That's usually how it's supposed to go.

Don't be a fat fucker. That's it. That's all you need.
Well, if you've been unfortunate with your looks or "genes", get some money.
Females like money or looks.
But enough of this: look at her at some point, just casually, like after class or so. Ask her opinion about the subject in classes or so. Offer her some help or whatever.
Don't be an omega for the rest of your life, just try to be sensible.
Also try to make her laugh, but not in a bad way (lame-jokes or jokes in general, just be a bit sarcastic bout the surroundings, but not 'bout her etc). Just forget everything you've seen on movies or vidya for now. After you've been friends for a while (like just talking and so, if not more) then you could try some cheesy moves as seen on vidya etc. See if she follows.

I'll have to agree with this too, if you're going to be interested in someone you should really take care of yourself physically. Shower, exercise, etc. It's good motivation.

It's simple

we kill the batman

Thank you femanon

Shit man you probably right. But you need to know this:
In my country we dont have "Classes" Together as in the US. When you start school.
You are like 25 people in one class and you stay there for the rest of the time you go to school(10 years). After that you do 3 years of another kind of school.
My level is9th (wich is the 10th and last year)
She is in 8th(Second to-last. you fucking get it.)
I connect with her on clothing (i think)
If any of you know Streetwear kind of style. We are the only ones at our school that have that kind of clothing style.

Sure, yeah the class system. I know, I'm not 'Murica. Still the same. Go like "Hey, how's yer' physics going on? I know I hated those electro-magnetic chapters..." or something similar.

Just don't tip the fedora.

lurk moar and die

As in, don't be a cringe fagot. Keep calm. See yourself in the mirror, look what might be repulsive (light facial hair are usually no-go, like nice face and boom! 2 dirty hair-like pubic-hair on the chin). Ask your female friend/sister/cousin for a rating. If she says 10/10 don't believe you're perfect, just know that she likes you some way. If you get 1/10, ask what are the biggest problems etc. I mean you could try "RATE ME /B" but then you'll only get "faggot/10" and "kill yourself", the typical answers.

kkk will do

Dear Femanon

I am 29 and have recently acquired my own house out of my parents. I had a fairly sheltered life and feel I still have wild oats to live out, but am also currently fwb'ing the girl I am pretty sure may be the one. I am fairly attractive and wealthy, so I do not have problems acquiring lays. I am torn on what to do. I don't feel ready to settle down yet but I know if I let this girl slip by I'll probably regret it forever. I have known her my whole life but we just recently started fucking. What are your thoughts?

Sincerely,

Lost and confused user

Only hit puberty like 6 months ago.
Got a Slighty-longer-than-peach-fuss-beard going on

Die, open to manipulate batches like these. Be confident open and guide the convoy in your direction. Don't talk about interests. Just try and hang out. Soak Bullshit enhance her attitude. Stay one day too distant for about 3 weeks. Don't be overbearing. The advice this "femanon" just gave you will probly get you friendzoned.

I know i sound like a fucking faggot but. Whenever i try to talk to a girl i like i literally dont know what to say.
Sorry to sund like something from a fucking movie.

Get it off. It usually "looks" dirty and therefore makes you look like a son-of-a-hobo who have no respect for hygiene. Beards are "manly" only when 25+ when it's nice and thick. If you have a "small" beard people usually translate this as like you're just a boy who tries to compensate.
GIT OUT! This is kinda cringe-worthy.

Yeah sounds weird. but im only 15

This right here, lads.

And therefore you must show that you're not a "mommy's boy".
Try to look more mature (the pubic-hair beard and mustache makes it wore, believe me). Look self-confident. Get a hold of yourself. Don't get too self-centered tho.

Worse*
God damn it.

Thanks man. Best advice so far Imo

You have been visited by Trips Fairy. A rare treat! Please accept this token for your most impressive roll. Well done, user.

Brought to you by the letter (P)ee.

So, piss on her OP, make your territory.

Tits or gtfo