We're going to make everyone think Leafyishere committed suicide after being arrested for kidnapping and raping a 5...

We're going to make everyone think Leafyishere committed suicide after being arrested for kidnapping and raping a 5 year old girl.

Let's create a hashtag to help this go viral and then spam all of the top videos with it. From there, we'll post fake printscreens on Facebook and Twitter under the same hashtag.

Let's go.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nn2jP
strawpoll.de/572rc3e
youtube.com/results?search_query=leafy
youtube.com/watch?v=0kxxzDa_Wv8
twitter.com/MekuriaDagmawi1/status/781534740205674496
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which hashtag might we create? It is better to go together in one or two.

This is literally the FUCKING dumbest shit. I like the Reddit gold/cp subreddit one better

You end the fucking fun, shitfag

#LeafyIsRape
#LeafyIsDead

That's a good question. I'm still thinking about it. I think maybe something as descriptive as possible like #RIPLeafyThePedo. Whatever hashtag we use, we need to pair it with other hashtags like #LeafyIsHere so people clicking those will stumble across our posts.

So create a thread for that, cancerous faggot.

Checked.

#rapistishere

yes get more people in here
it must happen
it must get to the point where he has to personaly
respond saying some cheesy shit

this

>literally

Yes! Let's keep this bumped.

How about #PedoIsHere? Rapist is almost too general.

nah looks too much like rapidshare for some reason.

#rapistisdead

#ChinUpLeafy

Summer is over you new fags its time to go no one here gives a fuck about youtube personalities now find the nearest public restroom and suck a dick.

#creepyleafy
#leafylostit

#pedoishere is pretty good

agreed

discord if thread 404: discord.gg/nn2jP

Thisss

loozer for lief

I made a poll
last one was supposed to be #creepyleafy but mobile is shit
strawpoll.de/572rc3e

this shit isnt believable at all
you are trying way to hard with it
no one will believe that shit

WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE

WE'LL DO IT AGAIN

WORST CASE SCENARIO IS HE SEES IT AND GETS PISSED; IN OTHER WORDS, WE TROLL THE FAGGOT. BEST CASE SCENARIO IS IT BECOMES A HOAX AND HIS ASSHOLE FANS GET TROLLED. WIN WIN.

CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

that's a cute little gif

well
#ChinUpLeafy is less out there so people wouldn't know it is a troll right away and click on it probably

bump

bumpalump

I like it! Subtlety could work.

Wait, better yet, how about #HangInThereLeafy?

Get it? Cause he probably hung himself in his jail cell? Kek.

BUMP MOTHERFUCKER BUMP

Post ending in 77 chose the rumor.

Resulting thread generates many 77 dubs.

Coincidence? I think not.

buuhmp~

If you search for Leafy, these are the top ranked videos on YouTube:

youtube.com/results?search_query=leafy

Let's just start posting shit on the top 10 vids.

#HangInThereLeafy works for me.

I think a good sample post would be something like

"I'm glad this piece of shit hung himself in his jail cell. Any worthless scumbag who would rape a little girl deserves to die as painfully as possible. Rot in piss, you worthless monster. #HangInThereLeafy

#hanginthereleafy

Don't forget to search for "recent comments" in the video and thumbs up comments from other anons!

It has begun!

youtube.com/watch?v=0kxxzDa_Wv8

THIS JUST IN #HANGINTHERELEAFY IS THE OFFICIAL HASHTAG. DISREGARD THE POLL ITS #HANGINTHERELEAFY NOW.

underrated post

why waste your time on something that can be disproved with one tweet

You're an idiot

discord: discord.gg/nn2jP

#HANGINTHERELEAFY

thank you for bumping the thread user! :D

bumping thread with a kitty pic :3

Let's dummy some content for Twitter. Fake printscreens are always good for a few keks. Stuff like this.

If he tweets to disprove our hoax, all it proves is that he's alive. The child rape accusation goes instantly viral and people think "Hey, where there's smoke, there must be fire! People don't accuse you of that shit out of nowhere."

that doesn't change the point i made tho.
being this dumb

Another free bump! Bless.

thx for bump bby ;)

bumping again
solid pic btw

(you)

thank you!

agree. but in that case the child rape accusation has to be believable and arguable. Leafy fans are the sort of people who need basic, but a lot of evidence.
So Quantity > Quality.

But we got start subliminal, Simply a rape accusation, then it was a child, then an allegation, then let other idiots do the rest.

Bump cx

Exactly this is stupid, unless some anons want to go that extra mile and hack his twitter and say something pretending to be a family member commenting on his death or something. All he has to do is tweet out "i'm not dead" and all of this is over

Cx PURPLE ARMYYYYYYYYYY WHAT TOUNG THING HOMIEEE

adorable cat

>This is literally the FUCKING dumbest shit
your leafyspeek is showing

This sounds too dumb, try something more credible, like rape / harassment accusations against a underaged girl and then he killed himself, just look at him, he couldn't kidnap anyone

Who?

Yes make this happen

Don't forget guys, it's (hashtag)HanginthereLeafy

it won't work as people with just think its the new edgy meme

Here's a bumperooni cat

bump

So, #RapistIsHere and #HangInThereLeafy are the hashtags?

bump bump bummmppp

fuckin hell spam his comments u cunts

Let's go.

bump THIS SHIT

you guys are fucking MESSIJG UP! if you use HASHTAGS THE THREAD IS GOING TO show up on search engines. just use the word hashtag

What is going on?

hurry you cucks

I have a feeling his fans will root for his rape allegations

like 3 people commented only
what the fuck is this shit

get to fucki nwork

fuckewrs

Wow. Okay. OKAY. OKAY. Yabba Dabba FUCK you and YABBA DABBA FUCK your shitty FUCKING memes. You are literally worth nothing to me. If I saw your FUCKING UGLY ASS FACE on the street, I'd take a big loaded shotgun to your mouth, faggot. I have always wanted to murder you, your family, your friends, and your pet goldfish since the day I was born. Brain Blast? How about I fucking blast your faggot ass brain with a shotgun. I want to fucking candy crush your face through a mother fucking wall. You are the reason why babies cry. Fuck your memes. Fuck you. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK. Try fucking saying that to be in REAL life where you aren't surrounded by a precious username and see what happens, weakling. I have guns. Many guns. Guns that I could take to your head and blow it out right now. You hear me? Good.

There's 2 results if you google it, neither of them linking to Cred Forums
There's one person who's used it on Twitter.
Leafy's already shown that he'll just lay down and take whatever you throw at him. All he does is beg for like on Youtub. It's pretty boring, really.

Hi Leafy, trying to spread rumors about yourself again so you can rake in the internet views?

pretty much

get the fuck out of here with das gay sheit

BUMP THIS THREAD GUYS

bump

While I think this is retarded I would suggest all of you go to the discord posted before this thread get B&

autism

What makes you think mods are going to delete this thread?

cmon fags

bumperonis

Too bad no-one trust Keem anymore, he could have been a powerful ally

no raid policy

I think Keem has been gaining trust from other youtubers who aren't channels like pyro and leafy and grade

also Keem is great

COCK COCK

discord link has expired

This shit expired

cmon u gay lords tweet this shit

Done.

im nutting

This.

While you guys are on your twitter accounts, could you please vote in our online poll concerning anti-bullying week? The votes are tied and we need to break the deadlock. Thanks in advance...

twitter.com/MekuriaDagmawi1/status/781534740205674496

lets not start off saying he's dead you cucks lets start off saying he raped the girl and go from there

we can make the allegations so popular and then we say he killed himself, people will believe it because they will be like " ohhh nuuus the allegations made him kill himself " or some gay shit

bump faggots

Underage b&

just need 1 vote to break the deadlock

bump

No.

bumpo

b.u.m.p

bop bup bump

Did Grade and Pyro even do anything when Leafy was getting fucked by idubbbz?
I love how easily idubbbz won against Leafy

still deadlocked