Wait. You there. Step forward. Who are you?

>Wait. You there. Step forward. Who are you?

I'm you

>hadvar.jpg

I'm....I'm just a young argonian girl. I used to work as a maid. I don't know how I got here. Please let me go.

I'm not Mai'iq. Definitely not.

I am Dovahkiin, Dragonborn, Thane of Whiterun, Harbinger of the Companions, Restorer of the Eldergleem, Dragonslayer, Archmage of the Mages College, Thane of Winterhold, Master of the Thieves Guild, Thane of Riften, Thane of Falkreath, Thane of Morthal, Vanquisher of The vampire Morvath, Escaper of Cidhna Mine, Destroyer of the forsworn, Thane of Markarth, Vanquisher of the Wolf Queen, Thane of solitude, Thane of Windhelm, Peacemaker, Conquerer of Whiterun, Conquerer of Solitude/Windhelm, Protector of Solitude, Leader of the Dark Brotherhood!

Ever heard of a Slaughterfish with a dental plan?

TIS I, DEMOKWAN LIGHTNING BEARER, I WISH TO BRING THE BLESSING OF STORM TO THE PEOPLE OF SKYRIM. FEAR NOT ME BUT RATHER MY LINEAGE. I HAPPEN TO KNOW A DRAGON WILL ATTACK THIS LOCATION SOON AND YOU WILL REGRET MY INCARCERATION YOU BOTTOM FEEDING IMPERIAL BOOT LICKING SWINE.

Hugh Mungus

Me llamo Máximo Décimo Meridio, comandante de los ejercitos del norte ... leal servidor del verdadero emperador Marco Aurelio. Padre de un hijo asesinado, marido de una mujer asesinada y alcanzaré mi venganza en esta vida o en la otra

No one

It doesn't matter who I am.

>who, me?

Hungry

Ralof of Riverwood

Bump this fucking thread

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJO!!

Best comment topical

Harambe.