I'm feeling a bit down

I'm feeling a bit down..

Can we have a feels thread? I'll start and if anyone wants to join in they can :/

>be 19
>blonde
>small hands and feet
>virgin
>never been with or kissed anyone
>suffer from social anxiety
>dad left when I was 8
>live with drunk mom
>get welfare
>was working as waitress but got fired
>live in the ghetto
>can't even go out without getting harassed
>feel so helpless
>can't look anyone in the eyes
>really shy in public
>Just want friends
>I feel alienated
>use video games as an escape
>reality is so shit
>suffer from severe depression
>I hate feeling so alone
>hug my pillow at night
>day dream a lot
>Just wish I would die in my sleep

ugh im such a failure...all I want is a single friend in this fucked up world.. :/

steamcommunity.com/id/smilinsmileysmiles/

reason I use steam is because whenever i give out skype people pretend to be nice to me and then flash me and ask for dirty things :x

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

show us those feet baby

can you write cum bucket on your forehead and stick your tongue out for me?

>>can't look anyone in the eyes
>>really shy in public
>>Just want friends
>>I feel alienated

fuck..

>guaranteed replies
oregano

Tits or gtfo

I am also feeling down, can you show us your pussy? It'll make my day
>inb4 took the bait

sounds like bullshit but I'll bite

what you need to do is go back to school, try to fight financial aid and see a therapist maybe twice a week.

stop describing my life

neck yourself cunt

are you me?

oh look another cunt looking for attention

you know the rules bitch

KILL YOURSELF SLOOOOT!!!!!

tits or _____

GTFO!!!!!!!!!

why have you not relinquished your breasts yet? ????/

If this is bait it's pretty elaborate. Full steam profile and everything with comments. And yet, the fact that you claim to be everything your average Cred Forumstard wants is extremely suspicious.

wtf is this thread?

is this legit? can anyone elaborate?

Everything trouble in life is temporary. You will make your way out of this. Stay strong and remember suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Much love user.

WOW just fucking WOW

This girl literally has the courage to post on this toxic Cred Forumsoard and literally leaves herself emotionally vulnerable and all you idiots can do is bash her and mock her?

Look do me a favor OP, and do not, I repeat! DO NOT! Add anyone from this place, it will not end well.

What you need to do is add me on skype ok?

>hitman90001

You can talk to me about anything, we can play games make each other laugh...hell you can even use my shoulder to cry on. Don't worry im here for you

talk to you soon sweety

muuuah xoxoxo

She's quite punctual....notorious bait

ugh..

is this real?

faggot

kek

Scary

Nice shades bruh, for sure neck yourself tho

>Look do me a favor OP, and do not, I repeat! DO NOT! Add anyone from this place, it will not end well.
>What you need to do is add me on skype ok?
>hitman90001
Are you a retard or something?

>Being this fucking cringey

i really hope this is bait

First of all find a job that pays weekly if possible after that work your ass off until you have enough to move + 2 week of food, work everyday and if needed get another job... get your life set and rebuild it

Is this a counter pasta lmao

>hitman90001

lololol

you on welfare?

>muuuah xoxoxo

pls die

>talk to you soon sweety
>muuuah xoxoxo

oh no...

>hitman90001

>You can talk to me about anything, we can play games make each other laugh...hell you can even use my shoulder to cry on. Don't worry im here for you

>talk to you soon sweety

>muuuah xoxoxo

THEY'RE BITING HARD TODAY BOYS, THROW MORE BAIT.

nice problem glasses, leftist cunt

She's probably just waiting on steam for money and not paying attention to thread.

I don't play vidyas. Have a kik?

I have met several girls like you at university and they were never alone and had all the men they wanted around them

Took the bait

she's deleting posts off her steam page
spam dat shit mah niggers

>> All i want is a single friend
>> a single friend

Actually she have 235 fcking friends on steam and 7 pages of comments, bitch, i have 115 friends and 114 of then are fcking randoms, and 1 is my brother, also no comments at all, and i have the account since 2006.

I been depresed and completly alone since 2001, i was 11 at the time, my uncle died, my father leaved my family, you dont even know what being alone is bitch, gtfo and grow up

never mind comment section is blocked now... well played OP

shut up spic

no it's not, I think you just got blocked lol

topkek
>another reason to spam dat shit

Man, if that is true, just forget her, and, I do not know, do not feel bad for that...I am a bit drunk, I cannot think fast

>steamcommunity.com/id/smilinsmileysmiles/
Well if life's shit there are basically two ways to deal with it.
First, change your life. If your neighbourhood sucks, move. If you want to make friends, actually go and TRY to make friends, basically JUST DO IT.

And second, if you're one of those people who know that they can't easily overcome their anxiety (like me), get yourself a hobby to distract you. If the world is shit, then a good therapy is either playing games, reading novels, books, watching movies or whatever to experience more interesting lives.

But then again maybe this is just bait like most of the time...but I want to believe.

really, these birches still haven't learned this simple rule?

8 friends on my steam.

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

This is a copypasta, just the picture is legit. Probably some trap faggot anyway.

yeah, OP didn't even post replies in the bread. Plus over 200 steam friends.
If there were some hopes before, now we can be sure it's bait.

Gotta love the bait breads

source on pic?

pic is OC m9, it has timestamp and doesn't look shopped.

I'm always there for the few people who value me, nobody's ever there for me.

Wow an OC cringe copypasta, didn't expect that.

Kek

Do you have a Kik?

OP i send you a friend request on steam, i am brazilian and my profile picture is a pikachu, If you need someone to talk to you can count on me

stale pasta op

so op what do you get from adding random btards

13 new friends in the last hour apparently.

how can you be lonely when you look like an angel?

GTFO or tits.

yeah but i mean why are you farming friends on steam, im assuming you're getting games out of it and shit

Feels like a grab for attention and since you have tits and a slit it works.

Meanwhile the rest of us suffering from the same symptoms can't find an easy escape like this.

^ I'm not OP, just some user who counted the steamfriends she farmed.

fug

falling this hard for bait
kek

Added her, only thing she did was telling me to leave a nice comment on her profile... fucking cunt

Troll. Bitch is known to pander to other fucking saddo's. If anyone actually gives her shit I'll send Lesnar over to your house and he'll bite ya fucking nose off!

honestly it's less about gender than it is about good looks.
Nobody would care about her either, if she was some random 3/10

do we get nudes if we leave her nice comments tho?

Living isn't for the weak.

You forget what site you're on. Go to /soc/ and be amazed. Thirsty ass dudes everywhere on here.

I'm feeling a bit down..

Can we have a feels thread? I'll start and if anyone wants to join in they can :/

>be 19
>blonde
>small hands and feet
>virgin
>never been with or kissed anyone
>suffer from social anxiety
>dad left when I was 8
>live with drunk mom
>get welfare
>was working as waitress but got fired
>live in the ghetto
>can't even go out without getting harassed
>feel so helpless
>can't look anyone in the eyes
>really shy in public
>Just want friends
>I feel alienated
>use video games as an escape
>reality is so shit
>suffer from severe depression
>I hate feeling so alone
>hug my pillow at night
>day dream a lot
>Just wish I would die in my sleep

ugh im such a failure...all I want is a single friend in this fucked up world.. :/

reason I use steam is because whenever i give out skype people pretend to be nice to me and then flash me and ask for dirty things :x

(Pasta)

right so we know 'she' is doing it to seem legit and use her pussy pass for vidya and she's pretending to be a depressed btard when really she's just a begging cunt, what can we do 'her'

this user, asking the real questions

I dont think so

lmao i have seen this same thing before

This girl begs for games and +rep shit, do not add, she was begging for my copy of postal, but then she got it, presumably off of a richfag looking for fake tits

honestly, gifting games to such girls is like paying a hooker to watch while someone else fucks her.

he real tho

>shy person
>makes a description like she's the nicest of the asocial niceness

>makes reviews on steam "this game sucks"
>fuck off fag
>tits

idk if this is bait or no, but let me give you some solid advice. Don't come to Cred Forums for sympathy,

Being this new..

WHITE KNIGHT ALERRRRRRRRRRRT

tits or GTFO

>hitman90001
This is either some extreme white knighting or an absolutely genius bait

Game Review List

Legend of Grimrock: "this game sucks"
Confirmed cannot be trusted

Wow just fucking WOW. "hitman90001"

Lol

This is a copypasta you cringey faggots.

Kek

>postal
>99 cents on steam
>richfag

m8..im not white knighting or anything but she could have bought this herself lol

>Oh look guys, another attention whore....
If you're near Houston, we can smoke

> And his mama cries
> 'Cause if there's one thing that she don't need
> It's another hungry mouth to feed
> In the ghetto

We'll find OP in a gutter for sure with this creepy fuck

such a pedo who want a pussy

HAHAHA whos mans is this

god thats actualy sad and depressing

Tits plox

Rawliing 4 titssss

gtfo white knight fag

I SAW THIS A FEW WEEKS AGO. THIS IS COPYPASTA. ABORT THREAD I REPEAT ABORT THREAD

Sage

I do not care if this is a bait or fake. I'm not going to treat it that way.
I really know how you feel. Sometimes I feel same. I have one best advice for you. Do NOT come here to look for sympathy. Do NOT come here if you feel depressed. Do NOT come here if you want someone to cheer you up. This piece of a shit community will do opposite. This piece of a shit community actually pushed ppl to suicide.
These guys will do EVERYTHING to make you feel worse, they will try to degrade you, make you feel like piece of shit. They will try to get nudes then post them all over Cred Forums cause that's closest they can get to real girl.
You look like nice girl, your story is really sad and I feel bad that I can't help you more than posting this. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT COME HERE LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY.

I send you invite on steam, accept if you want.

i literally just saw it and it's so cringy I couldn't read it through. Literally weeb beta oversentimental