Sup Cred Forums 18 year old smackhead here...

sup Cred Forums 18 year old smackhead here. if i dont give a shit about my credit are there any ways i can get some cash quick like sigh up for a bunch of credit cards or somthn? dont think i could get a loan i have no proof of income for like 6 months.... thanks all

Don't ruin your life you dumb fucker

fuck a dude for money dont worry you wont care when you put more fent in your arm

stop doing smack you fucking looser. Smoke some DMT and realize how your life is fucked and then get back on track the right feet. otherwise you can suck old men crusty cock for 5$

Beg family and friends for "rent" money. Steal from them. Do whatever it takes to ruin your friendships and trust from loved ones just to feed your addiction. Or do everyone a favor and do yourself in. They are all waiting for it anyway.

i can make own decisons about life.... please no preaching.... and would never fuck a dude or any gay shit would rather kill my self lol.
i dont pay rent i stay at my buddies house he just sells weed and coke all day but i couldnt bring myself to ask any friends for cash they already take care of me all the time im just in bad spot right now flat broke and sooo sick rn dry heaving and shit

Bad spot? Wanna do smack? Great thinking!
Just kill yourself or improve your life. The last thing we need are more junkies.

Bro, you need to clean up your act. I'm sorry if this is preaching, but I just started withdrawal this week. It sounds like you aren't working (I deliberately took a week of vacation time to sort out my withdrawal sickness), so at least you have the time to get well without everyone wondering what the fuck is wrong with you.

You're gonna be dead or in prison, or resorting to gay sex with niggers if you keep this shit up.

Save yourself before it's too late.

I typically go on a few binges a year but lately they've been getting a bit more extreme. I got a buttload of fent and got regular as shit for a month, BAD CHOICE. I could kick oxy, heroin, and IV morphine (many times shot up regularly) after doing a few weeks on each but fent withdrawal hits much harder.

But if I can do it, you can too. Chin up. Really, in my experience you get 3 days where you really are sick and a few more where you have cravings and feel depressed, and after that you're mostly out of the woods. Sure, you'll get cravings but it will just be like the craving for a big steak dinner, it sounds good, but you can take it or leave it.

I just do binges of a couple weeks to a month here or there, just enough that I can go through a week of withdrawal and REMEMBER why these drugs are bad shit....

I've danced on this line for 20 years now, but this fent withdraw has been pretty fucking rough. I may call it quits with the opiates, I've gotten far closer to full addiction this last year than ever and spent way too much.

Out of curious, what do you do? Powder or tar H and where do you live? Do you shoot it?

It's this type of close-minded retard thinking that's wrong with this society. Kill yourselves and improve all of our lives.

OP, get help man. You are already living off your friends, get to a facility and get better. You will not leave your "bad spot" until you do.

buy a mobile phone contract with a for example iphone7 for "1 dollar" and sell it for the new price. ez money but you need to get suckin later

Go to bank, "deposit" 1000 at atm. Withdraw 1000. Bank will freeze your account once they find out. But meh

(cont)

Also this.

Three things help GREATLY with the sickness

1. Pot
2. Immodium - fixes the diarrhea and being a synthetic opiate itself (albeit one that doesn't get you high), reduces cravings and sickness.
3. Booze - Have yourself a drink, or 5.... get a bit drunk, fill that hole in your soul with something other than H.

I hope I'm helping.

There are ways to get a quick buck but you need to dry out for a bit and take a long hard look at yourself, you're a mess bro. People talking about maxing out cards or card fraud to get high really have a problem.

Also, obviously you're not a functioning addict either. I enjoy H too, but I have a job and fully support myself and my vices.

I feel like a subhuman dog turd every day about myself and have an abysmal sense of self-worth, but really all things considered, I at least function moderately well as an adult, when your life is fully broken.

I'm not saying any of this to be mean, it's just addicts with super serious problems lose perspective on just how shitty a person they're becoming....

There's a point where you're literally selling your soul and everything of value for a high, at that point the price is too high.

i plan on quiting eventually i dont wanna be on shit forever, i see 50 year olds strung out all the time and they look like shit of course i dont wanna be like that.but im young and got plenty of time to quit. been through withdrawls before but always start up again few days after im clean. about to be 19 in a month, been using since i was 16 .
i donate plasma twice a week and do whatever else i can to hustle up money. i get majority of my shit by giving people rides to pick up all day who dont have cars.
i live in midwest and we get powder, i have shot it before(well had people shoot me up) but suprisingly i still snort it most of time. i would say on average i am doing half g or more of some straight FIRE a day.
i do appreicate it but i know i cant quit and really dont want to now.

When you say midwest, where specifically? I'm Indianapolis. If you're close enough, what the hell, I'll get a bit and split it.

I mean, I'm in withdrawal tryin to quit too.... but what the hell, I'm on vacation.

Do you realize that by staying in an apartment which is used for base for dealing is going to bring you serious trouble? There might be a raid or something else.

Normally on street if you are just a junkie cops wont probably care that much but if you are found along in conjuction with lot of narcotics from apartment, that's going to bring jail for you.

And second thing is - why you are letting yourself to go to withdrawal? Always have a secret stash with medication. I don't mean heroin but something else to alleviate the inevitable dry season.

Just go seek help.

Half a g a day is a lot bro. I'm not encouraging you to make your problem worse, but if you shot it, you'd get 4X the mileage out of that 1/2g.

Which really that financial difference might be the difference between you being able to afford yourself and you not being able to.

Fentanyl is disabling your most primal receptors. It's far stronger than other opioids, even when they are already massively strong as such. Just quit fentanyl asap. (easier said etc..)

>are there any ways i can get some cash quick like sigh up for a bunch of credit cards or somthn

That could not be any more unlike how credit cards work.

Just kill yourself, OP. You're clearly too dumb for drugs, and way too stupid to live.

Top kek

im in illinois, thanks for the offer though i would totally take you up on it if i lived in indianapolis.
i understand its not the smartest thing but they keep it pretty low key
i probably will shoot all the time eventually , i know i am a loser/junkie/ whatever but when i see needle marks on my arm idk its the only thing that makes me feel 'dirty' .... and plus i see people with abcesses and shit that is gross i would never want that.

Well, when I shoot I typically shoot in my feet or thighs (and I know an intramuscular injection is not as strong as IV injection, but it's still miles stronger than snorting that amount).

I don't like anyone to know I do that stuff.

And absesses only happen if you miss the vein and have something dirty (either syringe, spoon, or your body).... make sure you get alcohol swabs and disinfect everything before shooting. Also cook that shit to heat sterilize the H itself. Some people say that with good powder you shouldn't cook it, but they're wrong, cooking keeps it bacteriologically clean.

Slobbering on a guys knob is a quick, safe and easy way to make some fast cash.

Unlike credit cards there is no chance of ruining your credit, and you don't need to get involved with banks or loan Sharks, meaning no physical danger either.

Hey retard, if you haven't read the thread OP doesn't want to get better.

what are you running away from young man?

>im young and got plenty of time to quit
I had a friend that ODed on H and died at the age of 20.