Can I watch you masturbate?

Can I watch you masturbate?

Sure, go for it.

Dubs dubs speak the truth.

>kate will remember this

I hope she will. I should at least try to put on a show for her.

REEEEEE don't ruin my waifu

Let me touch your face

ur waifu is a rape victim suicidal shit

>implying i dont want a qt gf to be suicidal with

Sure. Do I need to be masturbating while you do so, or is this just a normal face caress?

I hope this thread lasts long enough for my face to be touched.

No! Lick my cunt!

dont you cheat on max

Ah, so they formally got together?
Instead of the dare kiss...

Where can I meet girls like Max? Are they even real

if you kiss her as the 'dare' and then choose to sacrifice her, she kisses you before you go back.

Some girls get pretty close, but they always seem to be taken so w.e.

Fuck that, saved her.

You should do the other ending though, major feels.

Still bullshit. It basically erased all of the choices you made in game. It was a good ending to the story and taught a lesson, but left the player unsatisfied

I did, very reluctantly, I agree it was a more feely ending... but, chloe ;c

Every thread?

>last choice was supposed to be a hard and sad one
>mfw I never liked that blue bitch anyway

Saving Chloe is a win win

+1

Me and my mate bought the game at the same time (Offers, Am I rite?) both of us completed it the same day, (Took us about 3 days to complete), it was a fucking feel train, please tell me we weren't the only ones who cried?

(Yep, both of us, cried at the game)

>mate
so thats how gay lovers called nowadays?

I actually was so happy that I got to kill her twice. You don't get that chance hella often in games.

No...
Are you American?
Us Brits use the word commonly, just in casual conversation.

I didn't give a single fuck about the punk bitch so I was like whatever
It was a good game though, Max is true waifu tier.

It was about the journey user, not the ending

no emoji

Well, I can half agree with that...

Max was a great game character, a personal favourite, along with Elizabeth.

my gf is like this, its fucking great

not suicidal tho

Max, Kate, and Elizabeth are the only characters i've ever really connected with in games

Chloe and max are not in a romantic relationship. Chloe is bi but Max only sees Chloe as a close friend. THis rule 34 is not canon so die?

Woah, when has Max disclosed her sexual preference?

its almost as if the user could decide what the story was based on his interests...

its not a fucking RPG you dont decide what max's sexual prreference is.

are you not role playing as max caulfield? but a not fully fleshed out max caulfield, so you can decide bits of her personality through your actions?

parts like her sexual preference have already been decided by the creators. You job is to finish the story the made. Its not like you can decide if she is a psychopath or her opinion on politics.

1) Dubs
2) Why are you posting Suicide Squad pics?
3) When did they disclose her sexual preference?

Are you fucking autistic, the whole point of a choice based game is so you aren't totally stuck on one story path and can deviate a bit and have a unique experience. They gave you the choice to kiss her or not, so you literally could choose your perception of maxes sexuality

I am not going to search for the people who said these things but I can tell you it was at a comic-con type panel. But you an clearly tell she is straight by the game itself. Chloe is confused sure, but Max doesnt see this.
Also I have never played the game it looks like the walking dead game and I wasnt feeling that

Suicide swuad redifined the superhero genre and letos performance was iconic and is tied with ledger IMO/

>havent played the game
why fucking comment then you retard

first of all I dont appreciate your name calling. My brother is dying of cancer so think about that for a second. Also I did play the game but I didnt pay attention because I was watching pwediepie play it in the background when I was watching inception. So the only parts of the game that I saw clearly where on the commercial breaks.

Suicide Squad was underrated in my opinion, hated a bit unnecessarily, and LiS wasn't really like Walking Dead... (It also doesn't have a movie, and comic series, which tell it's story)

Final note, why are you commenting on the protagonists sexual feelings / thoughts when you haven't played the game, I thought it was fairly bi from Max, kissing Chloe, the pool, etc, she also had Warren, who seemed like the shoulder to cry on, possible boyfriend in the future, maybe not.

>pewdiepie

Neck yourself

i think im falling for bait

Yeah but the um kiss chloe decision was not supposed to be in the game. They put it in as a joke and forgot to take it out.
Pewds is good
suicide squad is better.
cya niggaz

Waiting for that face touching still.

Oh

>Chloe, are you sure about this...?

Jesus I though summer was over

>My brother is dying of cancer

That has nothing to do with the topic, stop trying to milk sympathy, Leto was the worst joker, and finally, even without the kiss, she'd have had more sexual-esque interaction with Chloe than any other boy.

Is this canon? How do you get this to happen?

CRINGE
RUINING GAMES BECAUSE OF THEIR FANBASE SINCE UM 1990? FUCK OFF CRINGER

Yeah, especially when you're gay.

Suure...
I'm obviously gay because I said "mate", am I also gay because I have friends and use Cred Forums?

No, you're gay because you suck penis, man.

reported for being underage

ok now what the fuck is this shit

>annoucing reports

Later fag