Moar

Moar

>Still not giving up.

Hello, Nerites

yes, im still waiting
yes, i havent slept or eaten

here, better

Tell us what you'd do to her

How about waiting 4 days for op to show up again and post more like he said.

In times of ADHS its quite a thing to do your something

Check your inbox

id love to see that vid

Praised be the lord in his mercy.

Moar

>
post the vid please

What would you do to her?

I was here in the original thread, what a glorious day

Just rolled a 47...Whoops, meant 74 haha

Do you think OP is monitoring the thread?

I am.

Id fuck the shit right out of her, get her doggy style and then blow my load inside her

Original OP?

I would love to see her with a collar necklace. To be able to control her. Sheeet the possibilities for bdsm.

Is it really you?

Yes.

You said you were gonna post other vids and pics of her, are you gonna do that OP?

Not OP but you know the drill, describe what you would do to her and maybe we get lucky.

She looks familiar

That's a good start.

Rape stories and or cock tributes will probably get him fired up enough to start dumping.

I want holes and soles that's all I want

Hey original OP, please dump all new stuff in the BA5Oivu of last time

This

Normal rape? Gangbang? To the bitter end? How extreme do you want it? How much hate should it have?

Gangrape

Bumping with cock tribute

It was already 2 in the morning when she decided to leave the house of her best friend and head home. She had to visit her to talk, since she just had been left by her boyfriend because he caught her sending nudes to some guys.

She put her jacked on and said goodbye to her friend, thanking her. Then she took the dark road back to her place.

Bumping for interest

After some minutes walking she got a text message by one of the guys she had send her pics to. He wanted to know how shes feeling and asked her if she didnt want to come over to talk about it too.

Since she still felt lonely and depressive, she replied that yeah, of course she could come over to talk.

She made her way to the given address and wrote that she was in front of the door.

It just took a couple of seconds for him to reach the door, as if he was expecting her. He bid her in and took her jacked off.

They had been talking over chat for a couple of weeks and she trusted him. A big mistake as she would soon be able to find out.

Go on..

Just moment after crossing the door to his living room he shut the door behind her. There were 6, 7 other guys sitting in the room, watching her enter in silence.

They had obviously been drinking.

As she was turning around, wondering what was happening, her friend knocked her out with a punch to the chin. She fell, gasping for consciousness, while the other guys started to laugh and talk.

One of them put some drops of something in a small cup of alcohol and handed it over to her friend. She should drink it

YES MOAR

It had to be a kind of drug she thought as he poured it into her mouth and forced her to shallow it.

Some of the guys stood up and came to carry her onto the couch. Others just poured themselves more drinks and continued laughing and talking.

Her friend started to undress her as she started to feel light and dumb. She tried to vocalize something but it only came out as some moans.

Her friend removed the shirt and everyone cheered when he opened the bra, exposing a pair of big firm tits.

He continued with the throusers and just ripped her panties apart. She was shaven and ready for some action.

Some guys started groping her tits and ass, putting their fingers inside her, as she feld with horror. Her friend slapped her in the face. She had to stay awake.

The muscles of her pussy and ass opened as if expecting to be rammed in the next minutes.

Her friend poured his whisky over her face and started to open his pants. She couldnt see it since she had no control over her muscles.
She only heard how everyone was laughing at her and then she felt the tip of his dick knocking to come in.

Bumping with another tribute

A guy told her friend to wait, since he wanted to record it for later. He took out his phone and gave a go.

Her friend rammed into her as she felt the heavy of his body crashing against her thighs and pelvis. She tried to scream but no chance, nobody could hear her.

He started thrusting while others his name. Then one after another started to take their hard dicks out.