Is being a father hard?

Is being a father hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depends on your wife/partner. My wife's a great mom so all I really have to do is bring home the cheddar and she does all the home/mothering stuff. I get to relax and just do fun dad stuff.

Ofc op, but love them and it's fine

Mods

It's a fucking top less minor

Jesus.

Basically what this guy said. My wife is a great stay at home mom and when I come home from work everything is clean, food is on the table and I spend a few hours with my wife and kid. It's awesome. However I should tell you that you probably won't have sex for a few weeks after birth. Don't fall for the pussy getting loose meme, the vagina is a muscle and with a bit of workout just as tight as before, if not even tighter. And most importantly don't let your wife get fat. Encourage her to get back to working out after a few weeks.

Yeah my wife's pussy was tighter after recovering from childbirth shit was cash

I also have a desire to be a single father, I'm good with women but dont want to waste my time with them so I'm leaning towards a surrogate. Any thoughts on if I should do a surrogacy or actually get married and have a child?

It makes my cock hard. My daughters are so hot, I do them every chance I get. It's great.

Hardest thing you will ever do, but worth it in so many ways.

Just don't have a daughter. Daughters will fuck you up in ways you can't believe and make you glad they did.

I kind of want a daughter. Idk are they really that bad?

Not until they hit 12 or 13 and go "Girly" on you.

Then you're FUCKED!

IMA NOT NEED NO WOMAN! IMA MAN! IMA RAISE MUH BABIES ON MUH OWN! I DON"T NEED NO NIGGRESS BABY MUMMA. I GET THAT GOVERNMENT PAYCZECH.

Have 2 small boys, you literally don't have a life anymore, everything you do affects your children.

If you are a nice, patient, selfless person, then you can be a great parent.

Pff, boys are easy. They act up, you slap da shit out of them. By the time they get big enough to slap you back they respect you too much.

Girls, though, will wrap you around their little finger and dance you off a cliff. And you'll go smiling to your DOOM because she's your Baby.

Are you from Germany?

found the nigger

>Daughters will fuck you up in ways you can't believe and make you glad they did.

This.
Your life becomes consumed by the children.
At least early on.
If you value having any alone time at all, then you will have to learn to cope without it.

Yes and no. If you suck at it, it's hard all the time. If you try your best, even the hard stuff is worth it.

It has its tough moments OP. I have a son and another child on the way. There are a lot of moments you want to just kill everything and everyone but the moments that arent like that are totally worth it. Hearing them speak their first word or seeing them take their first step will be one of the best moments of your life.

Having a son has really cut into my drinking and doing cocaine. I wish this were not a true story.

>watching them poet there first meme.
>hearing them an hero their first an hero.

Shit lol well I know they have phases and whatnot.

Congrats on the rugrats user. You sound like a cool dad

Yes. Might have been good when one person worked the other took care of the house and kids. Nowadays both people have to do both things and it's SHIT.

ofc it is its biggest responsibility in life

Having three kids increased my drinking.

No easiest job in the world just walk out like all niggers do and impregnate another female nigger

only if your cock is too big to double as a pacifier.

Yes and it only gets harder.

Nothing can make you feel the way you do when your kid hugs you and says "I love you daddy". So sort of worth it.

Having 1 kid increased my an hero wants.

Actually, that was a comment from my Father. My brother and I were easy for him to handle, but my sister could make him do anything when we were growing up.

She had her own room, with a canopy bed and her own phone line (Before Cell Phones, I'm old)

Me and my bro had to share a room with the same bunk beds we had when we were 9.

Not if you're black.

But what if you dont need the i lovis to make you go. Then what. I think mah freedom is better than to be a slave to other creatures

I'm not black.

Quick reminder that having children is immoral. Human life is pointless and always ends with suffering. We all live in a constant fear of death and come up with all kinds of trick to not think about it. Don't bring other poor minds into this miserable world. Thanks!

if you make 6 figures. no

This. You are the meal ticket plus everythig else your wife can't do. This means your recreation gets cut. No more going out with friends.

Plus statistics show that a very high divorce rate is going right after the birth of the first child. Because there's stuff you have to decide by both and agree on it.

if its pointless, why bother with morality?

It will be.

I'm 22 and by May my baby will be born. I graduate my trade school for HVAC by December. I'm hyped as fuck but I'm scared as fuck too. I want to be a good father and good to my girl.

I don't want to derail the thread or anything but:
>tfw I'm having a baby with my first cousin.

Not at all. You might be nervous or scared right at the beginning of everything, but you'll quickly adapt. It's like any other situation. It becomes normality. And one kid is plain easy. You'll fall in love. No worries.

>Is being a father hard?
it's hard. very hard.
throbbing at times...

The "having children is immoral" argument holds weight and has forced me into deep thought

unless you are Ronaldo, you basically won't be able to

It's not. It gets annoying as fuck at times because kids are annoying as fuck at times, but mostly it's not hard. I'd say starting at 18 months the difficulty definitely drops as they become more self sufficient. By the time they start kindergarten it's smooth sailing. My boys are 7 and 5. I'm told it gets hard around 14-15. Will report back in 7 years.

I admit that it's a pretty good counterargument. So yeah, people, procreate all you want, but remember that a) you're doing this out of your own selfish reasons; b) your children will be as miserable as deep inside are you.

>not doing it right and raising a tomboy
>hunting and fishing buddy
>working in garage with you

Jesus annon its like you WANT your daughter to fuck niggers and get aids.

Jesus wept. 22, manual labourer, inbred kid. This is what the western world is doing wrong - too may low quality genes getting passed on

>And one kid is plain easy.

Yeah, but one kid always needs attention because you are their only playmate, so you have another hoping they will keep each other busy. And they do, because they HATE each other and you go from being a playmate to a referee.

Then you fuck up and have a third kid. But he's much younger so the other two use him as a scapegoat and punching bag.

Eventually, you just give up trying to save the little guy and only worry when you can't see all three of them and the house is quiet

If your house was 3 beedrooms that is not unreasonable.

1 for parents
1 for girls
1 for boys

Hell even if it was 4 bedrooms its very nice to have a guest room.

this, spare the rod, spoil the child?
WRONG: spoil the rod, spoil the child.

rancid swine

I'm in this position - 14 month old and wifey wants another for the sake of the first. In the age of the internet, I reckon there must be plenty of ways to keep a single child entertained.

Oh, and never have kids in a country where you cannot afford fulltime childcare

I tried ALL of that. Worked until she hit 12 and her hormones turned on. She even tried to hide her growing boobs for a while, but the hormones won out.

Suddenly she just HAD to have some dresses and skirts and girly tops and bras and panties that were lacy and Barbie Doll Pink.

I wept bitter tears, too.

HVAC is a good trade that makes quite good money in a few years + benefits.

And there is nothing wrong to have a child with a cousin.

this, tomboys are wife material, fell in love with one when she was 12 or so, i was 13, still together, and she still looks 12...i almost got arrested...twice.
the sex is amazing though

>And there is nothing wrong to have a child with a cousin.
tell me that when it comes out retarded with three arms

Elaborate user

ultrasound can catch it easy....then you get to make another one...so what if you burn through half a dozen retards, you might get a good one eventually...my advice, donate the retard fetus to science

This guy is right, but for my money the first word and first step can't compare to later in life when your kid gets into something you love. When my 6 year old got his first hit in his first baseball game (played myself through college) a few weeks ago, I shed a manly tear. Same when he scored his first TD in flag football. Posting a pic of him because I'm a fag.

Surrogacy is illegal most everywhere in the world and especially as a single man you cannot even adopt let alone breed your own. Ronaldo basically paid a chick a million bucks to have a kid and sign her over and not say anything

Annon only the grunts in HVAC field do the hard work.

You start out doing it but move up to where you dont do much of it anymore.

And it pays very well for how much you spend on schooling.

Not to mention all the side work you can do for cash.

yes but once the kid arrives , its the only thing you want to do.

hard to explain.

why though?
i mean why is it illegal, who cares why he did that.

this guy knows how it works, do that baby!

Ah ok. Yeah, I just don't want to deal with a woman annoying me with dating and making promises.

.... that's one approach.

You could just pick one of the 3 billion women on the planet who isn't a blood relation you fucking backward arsed hick

Is HVAC easy?

What are you talking about? It's only a 2-3% increased risk for birth defects with a cousin. That's nothing you mongs.

I'm a kiddie fiddler with no kiddie to fiddle. Let's go and make me one.

Or just dont fuck your family members?

youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po

Dude, I was sleeping on a bunky-board backed foam mattress on the bottom bunk of a bed that was bought when I was 7. It was ten years old before it got replaced with an OLDER bed from a garage sale. And the only reason that happened was because the damned thing broke! It was made for 10 year olds, not 17-year-old High School wrestlers!

And my brother and I had to SHARE a 4 drawer dresser, that was also from 1972. We had to pile our clothes up in boxes in the closet.

But my sisters room? Looked like the Palace of Versailles. Queen-sized canopy bed, 8 drawer dresser, second biggest bedroom but had the biggest closet.

AND she was a spoiled little goody-two-shoes too. Grrrrr. used to tell on me and my bro all the time, for damned near everything

It's awesome to be a parent. We have a 6 month old and I wouldnt trade it for anything. We are financially stable and have a sitter that watches him 3 days a week because my wife and I both work service industry jobs. It's awesome user, I wouldn't trade being a father for anything.

>inb4 faggot for being a happy father

in societies where first cousin marriage is not frowned upon (ie, Southern US) remember this is compounded. So if you're fucking your cousin and you haven't yet been tarred and feathered its probably because its seen as normal. Which means your family tree is more like a family stick and the chances of pushing out a tard are pretty damn high

Depends on what you are afraid of.

When you are afraid that a kid might fuck up your social life and you won't have any more time for your hobbies, you aren't ready.

When you are afraid you will fuck your kids by being a bad dad, you are ready.

I think my children would be priority user. I'm just unsure.

I'm not afraid of any part of it. I flat out hate children. Hate babies even more. They aren't "cute". They're annoying fucking attention whores that can't even shit on their own. Why in the actual fuck would anybody want one of these things? Let alone more? I already told my wife she's done after this first one. I ain't doing more. Ever. Not even adopting. Fuck that whole thing.

I'm actually under a lot of stress and pressure because the family dislikes it and hates it. I am in a terrible relationship with that side of the family now. It's not like everyone says it's ok but I've done my research and I know everything will be ok.

Nice loli

Depends. If you are doing a lot of new construction residential or maintenance on existing systems it's not too bad. New construction commercial can be a bitch though. Lots of big HVAC units to move, usually above a drop ceiling or onto a roof. Commercial Maintenance is usually a bitch because the systems are usually old as hell and the owners don't wanna spend too much (any) money on them.

It is good, varied work though, for the most part. If you branch out into commercial refrigeration, electrical and plumbing you can make 6 figures after 10 years.

Wrap it up. Please wait until you're 100% ready because it is HARD

Man child attitudes like this is why white people will die out.

So basically because everybody else decided that I'm supposed to have babies and enjoy it, that's the lifestyle I have to live or I'm childish? Fuck off with that autism.

yeah, let's see you say that when the kid hugs you for the first time

I am repulsed by children. I can't stand them. They're like even stupider normal people and I see normal people as dumbass children

man, nobody hates babies.
revert back to your offline persona for a while and be less of a try hard, wanna be edgy, fluffy little stormcloud .

Mooods

Did you have a boy or girl and how old is it now?

i used to talk like this until i had to babysit by sisters kids.... i went from fuck this , to this is kinda cool, to mega uncle in the space of about a month.

its made me a better person

Sounds like you want to raise an ugly sociopath

I DO hate babies, because I hate humans too motherfucker. Not one of y'all is worth a shit.
Girl and it isn't born yet. But I know damn well it's bitch mother will train it to be a cunt from the start
When I babysit kids I literally want to strangle them until they stop fucking singing and making dumbass noises at me. I hate kids, I am not trying to be edgy, I just can't fucking stand them.

For sure user, I wouldnt want my child(ren) to suffer.

That's what happens when you get fat as fuck and let go.

Have fun being miserable user.

Nothing tops being daddy.

>Girl and it isn't born yet. But I know damn well it's bitch mother will train it to be a cunt from the start

Oh man, you are so FUCKED!!! Seriously!

She's gonna get born and she's gonna look up at you with the softest eyes you ever saw and she's gonna smile because she already knows your voice and you are gonna MELT. From that day on, your only goal in life will be to protect this precious, beautiful little girl that loves you more than ANY other girl ever has or will, from the cruel world around you.

You are sooooo doomed. You just don't know it yet. They'll call her "Daddy's Girl", but trust me, it'll be the other way around. She's gonna run you in ways no female ever has.

I ain't fat. Nice try though. Grasp at straws much? Just accept that not everybody is hardwired to love babies and children you delusional faggot

So everybody insists. I don't have most of the instincts and hormonal reactions others do to any given situation. I just don't give a shit enough about life to react exactly the same way billions of other people do. It's called having a mind of my own and I highly doubt it'll be as aggressive of a switch in thought like everybody thinks
I have no parent instincts. I just don't. I don't enjoy taking care of things. I'd rather kill a kitten than bottle feed it if the mother died. Save them the hassle of struggling for life.
I just simply don't feel emotions the same way everybody else does. Most of my emotions are just PISSED

>I just don't give a shit enough about life to react exactly the same way
>I have no parent instincts. I just don't.

Glorious Faggot, you have never been a PARENT before. Of course you hate OTHER PEOPLE'S kids. Kids are annoying as hell.

But when you see the one YOU MADE, you are likely going to experience a paradigm shift like you never have before. She will be YOUR CREATION. Let that sink in a minute. She will be YOUR child, not some brat foisted off on you by someone else.

Being a parent changes everything.

Well I'll just end up finding out, won't I?
Because as far as I can tell, I'm just ganna be miserable for the rest of my life. I mean it's not like I was happy before, at any point ever. So why would anything be better with more shit to worry about?

1) You will have Purpose to your life. Her
and
2) You will have Her.

You'll only be miserable as long as you believe so.

Trust me, this is as close to god-like creation as mortal men get. It is an experience like no other, there is no comparison.

You know what? As long as she actually fucking loves me that'll make 1 on this godforsaken rock who does. So I guess even if from that, it'll make life slightly less shitty.
Because as of this exact second I can't think of anything except how much I hate life and want to kill everybody who fucked me over, and then just die. Cuz I ain't going alone if and when I do. Imma go out with a bang.
Or as long as my mother in law obsessively controls my life, my marriage, and the family I haven't even fucking created yet.

Depends...if you're a nigger...you just fuck more bitches and have more niggly bears.

If you're a white guy, you work your ass off, and if you don't, the court takes your shit.

I feel you bro. Dude just do what you gotta do and tell her to fuck off. You're the man of the house and don't let someone control you like that. Don't let anyone take away your happiness.