Siiiigh. This is another clothing add from one of sweden's biggest clothing companies...

siiiigh. This is another clothing add from one of sweden's biggest clothing companies. They made another earlier with girls in hijabs and a tranny. I buried my hate against this country, the politicians and everything a long time ago. Tried to be as kind and gentle as possible. Throw away the hate, focus on the good, show people another example of how to live. Nowdays it is getting harder and harder to keep my heart loving for my "fellow" citizens. I can't stop thinking about moving to the east.
I start viewing moar and moar dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2013943/Russian-neo-Nazis-jailed-life-starting-killing-spree-led-27-brutal-murders.html things like these sometimes like a drug injection of mariyjuana or something just to numb out the fucking pain and hate that starts bubbling up through my body. I have a company that they take moar than 50% fucking tax and give to mudslimes. I was aproached by a fucking 7 year old arab kid who saw my cross and started shooting at me with his toy gun. I asked him why he did that, and he said you are christian, we hate christians and shall kill you. FUCKING PUTIN JUST NUKE THIS SHIT ALREADY! Make me fucking NKVD officer and send these 9 million cucks to fuckiNG GULAG!
How to deal with this sit? please my /brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

y.cdn-expressen.se/images/d4/5b/d45b97c14c3b43cb8da35fa065fdb885/1x1/[email protected]
x.cdn-expressen.se/images/62/0d/620dd76c88d94c7a84c0e994b433bdd2/16x9/original.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tl;dr
Shirt looks comfy.

I agree! I like that shirt.

by east do you mean finland or asia?

Like so.

>implying pink is for women and shirts are for men
they are the fucking sexists

Why are you not more like the feminists?

>Shirt looks comfy and gay.
FTFY

You sound fuckin manlety. Feel free to move to Russia. You gonna get a dose of reality.

why are you so intolerant OP ? are you a nazi ?

Post the one with the Hijabs and Tranny.

Looking at Polandball, Russia, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, South Korea.

Dont most young/middle age people buy the expensive trends anyway? Like normal here in Denmark. Almost normal paying 900 for a sweatshirt here.

Are you scared that you wont be able to be more of a rasist when you see ads like this one?

Sorry OP there's nothing that can be done, if only Hitler hadnt failed.

I used to be. And I worked very very hard to leave nazi/facist-movement. Severed connections and realy tried to obtain a good heart. but it is all starting to come back to me. I have a hard time sleeping nowadays. Got some pills perscription, the anger and hate is unberable. At least my company is doing fine. I am starting to evade moar and moar tax, will soon be able to pay just VAT here when I move the company to another country. I would gladly give that new country 60% of my taxes, nowing it isn't going to the noose, rope, chair of my own fucking body.

Op trigger!

>I asked him why he did that, and he said you are christian, we hate christians and shall kill you
I heard of this bullshit feuding, but it was always facebook-feed tier retardations and one-sided articles from websites i wouldn't trust with shampoo reviews. This excerpt of your experience legitimizes it for me though.

Both sides really are gearing up for holy war, whether either unknowing of uncaring of the fact that war is absolutely manufactured, and has been an orchestrated quagmire for coming up on its second decade.

I used to watch this faggot in pic and laugh. There is no laughing anymore.

ok faglord.
y.cdn-expressen.se/images/d4/5b/d45b97c14c3b43cb8da35fa065fdb885/1x1/[email protected]

x.cdn-expressen.se/images/62/0d/620dd76c88d94c7a84c0e994b433bdd2/16x9/original.jpg

have fun fapping. These don't even look attractive.

The only way shit like this will end is with civil war, all it need is for it to break out in one country and it will spread to others, till then they will continue to flood europe like a cancer, sweden is fucked though and i don't think they have the spines anymore to turn around what has been forced on them by leftys cucks.

Not so much racist. I don't hate other races. I don't even hate jews, even if this fucking board does. I do hate islam, gaypride, genderfluidness faggotry. And a constant reminder of this everywhere. ALso the entire society is going to shit. Good thing they removed the army. They will try to reinstall conscription but it is already too late. Spoke to many officers and none of them wanna go back, noone from seargeant to major.

Hitler was a fucking vegan, satanic shitlord. His organisation (ss, schwartze sonne n' shit) where into the occult. If people knew what the SS stood for he would get lynched. He went to a witch for tarot reading. Im Nordic, not gerry.

>orchestrated
Because it cant just be cunt being cunts.

who the fuck is this guy? why watch him?

The cunts are being cunts, at a heightened degree of cuntiness that is beyond any general everyday cuntage. This level of cunteration is only reached through the game of escalation of cuntdom.
What would you rate the level of muslim cuntiness in the year 2000 and earlier? Were you even aware of them or anything they did in their world? Probably not. I'm arab and even I didn't ever hear about anything they did.

Jack Van Impe Ministries, he's all about the prophecized return of jesus and the holy war between christianity and izlum. Fucking hilarious at the time, enraging today.

Maybe, but deep down I don't wanna murder and exterminate them. I hate the way society is turning. I wanna keep sweden swedish. They can live in their shitholes and abuse, rape, killthemselfs for all I care.... I wanted to care though, I wanted to have a good heart.

1000 years ago the middle east basically made higher math illegal and heretical.
So, cuntiness levels in the past, highest possible.
Now? Relatively low, all things considered.

I don't have any blame to place, things are progressing worse. Whites think they're actually solving the problem by forming Sons of Odin and patrolling and administering gang beatings on randoms "to send a message". Russia's killings in an article above, really helping the situation too.

And from which corner of your sphincter did you pull out this little tidbit?
Cairo, Egypt, the capital of the Fatimid Caliphate was THE central hub of art, maths, philosophy, science. Open discourse on these topics were free to be had between all three abrahamic religions. This was exactly 1000 years ago.

Algebra, al-gebra.
Alkaline, al-kaline
To name just a few words off the top of my head that come from the arab world's contributions to your precious heretical knowledgebases.
If you are actually interested in learning some shit, and not spouting factoids you read about on facebook, look up the life and works of Ibn Sina, to name just a single pioneer.
Faggot.

gotta go. Time to fap. nice to let of some steam. take care. Especialy this dude.

Guys: europe is being flooded by arabs because of:
A. Russia allowing them to cross and fueling war on the middle east.
B. The US led by ignorant nigger caused isis to spread.
C. Fucktard governments in europe full of comunist scum, which will be all toppled by idiots like OP voting far right assholes so Putin can get his candy, and then pow! Fuck democracy, gay pride, fuck freedom of speech.

What to do? Find a party smart enough to start deporting each and every shitskin back to their shitholes and at the same time tells russia to fuck off.

My two cents.