Myers brigs thread

myers brigs thread

similarminds.com/jung.html

Mfw im an estp.
Also ask an estp anything.

What the fuck are you saying?

Take the test and figure out more about yourself, sweet summer child.

infp

How is life as an infp?

Self bump

Again

Like, insightful? inb4 user is faggot, but I feel a lot more in tune with people's body language and emotions and it makes it easier for me to make people like me. That being said, It's very draining to be around people and I need alot of time to recoup and shit.

Intp
Anyone else.

I heard you guys have a tendency to get depressed, is that true for you aswell? If so, why?

Why are you such a bunge of cunts?

Questions are more difficult than the one at 16personalities but yeah.

INTP for life

There we go

Not too bad I stare at things all day and comment about how i feel about them only internally though

Yeah, have done both. Are you happy with intp? Do you feel superior to other types?

Sound boring as fuck to me as an estp. Can you give me an example?

Yes I do. Though I got ENTP like twice (out of 15+ times) and I felt really connected to that.

And I watched out for the horoscope effect. You, he who searches shall find. But this was really nice

How will this info enhance your life?

Don't think it really will/has. It was nice to find out that it's known. Like the Debater. Even though I keep getting INTP I really felt more connected to the ENTP (Debater) traits. Mainly playing devil's advocate. Not even mainly, but among others. Nice to see a description of your personality in a pure positive sense. They make you proud of it. I can't imagine (have read them all) someone not taking pride in this. They quasi brag about you

They totaly do, can i ask what you do for a living?

What comes to mind is my father telling me and my brother as a child that it would be totally okay of we were gay. I had never questioned my sexuality but still it was soothing somehow. Maybe because he was so cold ajd ignorant about a lot of other stuff that it caught me off guard.

This this as well, had lots of negative experience being me. "a jerk" sometimes because I value truth over bullshit Hollywood QQ blah blah crap and yeah I've hurt people but you know what. That's just me motherfucker.

C sharp dev (don't have the fucking pound sign with this font) in Siebel systems.

This used to he a call centre for a car brand but it took on it's own clientele and hired some coders so now we do both. It's shit but starting my own firm soon

# oh yes I do. It's the "No."

Looks nice though

Nice, knowing more about yourself will help you figure out your strenghts. And you can only build on strenght. What problem will your firm solve?

Any ISTP's here?

Hopefully my money "problems". I getting into Android game development using the Unity3D engine. Already got some working prototypes for games and a kickass idea of a game most people know, but literally nothing that even comes close on the Play Store so I got to at least try. I'm 30 and I don't believe in anything that you put more into, than you get out. Well except for literally EVERYTHING of course but I mean work wise not cosmological energy (motion).

What about you, what's your type and how did this info change your life

Not your problems. Even though that is everybodys motivation. Your product needs to solve someone elses problems.

Im an estp, and it has help me to know that my work has to be people related. Helping people makes me feel loved, or accomplishments makes me loved rather. So i have started a consultemt company that solves a nich problem. It's easier to become a big fish in a small pond.

What kind of games do you wanna make?

It's a game that, well, it is about a white man who dreams of becoming Japanese. It's like a training game, he has to study anime, learn Kung fu, talk to girls. Like that.

The only problem my game will solve is "hmm what game shall I try next", this times say, a million. That ate crappy shit games with 5 million downloads at 2.99€ each. I want my share. I don't want to work for a living I want to hobby and invent and improve and tweak but only whrn I frickin' feel like it.

Everything else just needs to be refreshed endlessly. There is so little that you can achieve ultimate happiness from. And no it's no external factor.

Very few people say "ahh and now I'm done" like for life. Not even those that retire at 30. They get bored and depressed, but I've found my way. And I'm full steam ahead trying to achieve

Intj-t I'm pretty much superior to most.

What the fuck xD

This was not me

No you're not. Take the real one ya twat

Thats sounds fun, my first reaction was a happy laugh. Everyone loves games where you upgrade stuff/ increase in strength. If money was no issue what would you do?

A real personality test? Please tell me more layman.

Standard INTJ :- arrogant.

if you could have the strenghts of any other type, which would it be?

All narcistic autist believe it, you are fine. But please dont hang yourself when reality kicks in, sweet introvert, your ma would cry.

Nice hypothesis you have there. It would be a shame if someone were to test it.

The one OP posted

Man the cocksucking ability of INTJ's must be awesome. The amount of money I could make :/

Yes, yes, layman I believe you. Don't hurt yourself.

ayy, used to be an estp

This man knows his shizzle

Op here, the first one was not me, the cock sucking comment was me.

It would be ace to spend a month as each type.

OK well proves it...

Felt the assessment was spot on, entp here went from technical repair role to sales/system design and it seems to fit well

Op here, its called showing intered and learning from others. You should try it.

You learn, and everybody likes to show how awesome they are. Because they have their own strenghts to share.

Learn to estp my friend, and learn how to make other people feel good.

Your like me, but more of an asshole, which is good

It would, even though estp is the superior race

I know how to make your mum feel good

Ne Fi Te Si. I can get anyone to like me and therefore can get away with anything.

Works for me, what makes you more of a pussy?

I would hope so for yours sake. Women arnt that fucking complicated. If you play your cards right, maybe she will let you fingerbang her with those doritos fingers.

I feel unhappy and insecure when i dont work towards my goals. Entps are fucking great though. Even though we temd to be rivals.

I got INTJ on this one and the one someone posted last night. The only think that seems to dead on is that INTJ are based with relationships. They try to look at interactions in a rational way, but relationships are usually irrational. Like the way people fond over the mysterious way of love. While in reality love is just a chemical reaction that can come and go.

Thing not think sorry for typo.

I feel you man. What do you look for on a relationship?

Its a strong personality type that can be abrasive, i feel ya though about sitting still, its certainly hereditary from my father, curious if your experience is the same

As an estp i feel constant pressure to get what i want in life. The pressure is so bad that it hurts. Alot of the times i dont wanna do the stuff that i know will help me achive me goals.

But is i dont do it i feel like shit. So i live for those highs i get when i feel like have acomplished somthing. They can last from everywhere between 15 min and 3 weeks.

I also dont feel loved by anyone or anything unless i preform well. Even my family. Its not that they dont show affection, but i cant get that feeling.

I guess that is out curse.

I spend most of my time sleeping and I want to kms 24/7
Also I like to draw sometimes

Who sets your goals? Where are they motivated from?

Even if it is only for 3 min a day, what do you do that makes you feel happy?

also i care about win win situations, i dont think you do. But you are efficient at makeing things happen non the less.

I set my goals, they are motivated by not having an average life. I would rather be tired than poor.

Drawing :^)

Where would you like to be in 5 years?

Then go for a career in drawing my friend. I want to see you happy. Draw for books or movies or whatever. Please do it for yourself

Im of the ideology that there are people who make things happen and people who watch, and people who do. A good decision now is better than a great one later.

Youre reading it right, a win win is rare and sometimes takes manipulation of perception to view as such, someone with an internal drive to see things win uncompromisingly would make great "utopian" leaders, i suppose you are someone who takes the time to see both sides of every situation?

So is it money that motivates you? Or intrinsic comparison to peers?

INTP

Thats why you guys are so hard to compete with. That efficiency. Wich we also have.

Nah, i dont. I look at the situation and think "who else would benefit from this, and how would i benefit from working with them"

i dont give a shit otherwise. Unless something is clearly evil or bad.

I don't really like to think about the future, I'm just trying to take it one day at a time for now
Working in an animation studio would be cool though

I hate planning myself. I suck at it, but i have learned the value of it. Please my friend, figure out a way to get there.

Think about your dream senario and work backwords.

>what skills do i need
>how much do i have to work a day
>who do i have to know to get that job
>where do i find them
>etc

Show up to their office 14 days in a row and beg for a job if you have to. When you look back in 5 years you will be happy you did

Good part being efficient is not giving a shit, do what you need fuck the rest, whats your line of work

Get a collection of your best work, mail it as certified mail to the staff manager with your resume and any schooling paperwork available. Certified mail always makes it to people because its "important"

Thanks man
I'm pretty sure if I just get off my ass somehow I can do it

Go for gold man/woman, you will only regret the things you didnt do when it is your time to reflect and die

I run my own consultant company where i focus on real world results, and not all that mombo jumbo marketing bullshit. I also study everything real estate related as a way to make money later and have a great way to avoid to much tax. Norway will tax the shit out of you.

What is your line of work?

Sales account rep for a building automation company part of a big name technology company. Recently moved from a technical engineering role installing and servicing the equipmemt i now represent which has paid great dividends in customer trust and relations, something weve had troubl with prior.
Glad you focus on tangible returns as a side study, personally have been looking at mutual funds and active day trading as my line of work affords a great deal of free time when not hunting for new business.
Why on earth are you lurking Cred Forums with such ambitions?

But when I took this test I got

Extroverted (E) 70% Introverted (I) 30%
Intuitive (N) 69% Sensing (S) 31%
Feeling (F) 54% Thinking (T) 46%
Perceiving (P) 97% Judging (J) 3%

Your type is: ENFP

I should mention I've gotten INTP almost every time I've taken a personality test but I feel like I most identify with ENTP or ENFP. Not that any of this matters because people are humans, not restricted to one set personality types.

I could ask you you the same
I need my 15 minutes of lulz i guess.

There is one famous sales and business "guru" that was in your shoes. His name is Brian Burns, you should really google his podcast. Its called the brutal truth of sales or something. I have his book. Its called the maverick method. It is a bit advanced, but great.

I would imagine it is a complex sales cycle?

Also, wtf are you doing here?

It will give you some pointers though, if you know how to use them.

My nigga

Ill be honest i dont know, I get bored even when immersed in a task so this is a disyraction while practicing bass, tv is on too. My right knee is busted (torn mcl) otherwise i would be out exploring. I will certainly take a look into Mr Burns, im re reding Carnegies prints now and am always looking for more expansion.

Its a long sales cycle, the product is seen as a luxury in buidlings thay have operated without it or our local services and an absolute neccesity in those being designed today. Different challenges with each but thats what makes it exciting.

Its been swell chatting and best of luck with your proprietorship!

Glhf