Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

american "cuisine"

Nothing of any nutritional value what so ever

Disgusting

that brings me back

What is this travesty? A meal for the common plebeian? Disgusting. A man needs steak, not chicken nuggies and chocolate milk.

cosmic brownies r superior patrician, cost few gbp

In many country it's considered barbaric to put sweets and the main dish on the same plate. What's in the glass? Moldy cum? Chocolate Milk?

amerifats u'r so funny

This makes me hungry.

Here America get civilized

dam nigga that looks delicious

To complicated. Give me my nuggies an my chocolate milk

Not all of us are like that.. In fact I know very very few people that actually eat anything on that plate.. Then again im southern california; we have tumblr fags

Pic related

>civilized
Posts food from a culture that shits in the streets.
Poo in Loo Raj...

Try cooking something for yourself.

when what I'm shitting out is this good, it don't matter

Kys ketchup on cookie die die die

man, i rmemeber ack in the olden days, when dad'd get me a box a fresh baked cookies and a gal a whole from costco, best damn >3000kcal breakfast a young fat kid could have
memories of a simpler time ;t

Poo in loo version of tapas

Your fat-ass fingers are hitting multiple keys at the same time. Try going voice to speech tubby

Tapas is poo in loo version of whatever beaner shit you eat

India predates all you pleb negros
BRRAAAAP BRRAAAAP

>Doesn't know good food

I'm literally lmaoing at you rn

Was chubby back then. Now I'm enlightened, lean, and most of all, depressed. Didn't know 'voice to speech' was a thing.

That looks too good

lol k enjoy the diabeeeeetus

Isnt this the start to that one greentext where the cosmic brownies give everyone the shits

Yet theyre a third world country that has very serious issues like incest, rape, prostitution, disease, malnourished and a half decent government. But that Coconut Masala Curry from costco is top notch shit nigga

You've obviously been single a while

It's die of beetus actually. Google your insults before you use them :)

Because America has everything figured out. Oh no wait it's Europe that has their shit together. Oh but wait.

lolwhitiesontheirwayout

chocolate milk is a true man's beverage

That's because niggers are lack toast and tolerant

It's die of beetus
Google your insults before im a faggot

Your insults are literally a diamond dozen though?

Compared to India, The USA and Eurpose has their shit together. Absolutely, 100% no doubt. Thats like comparing a skateboard to an airplane.

>Mexico has their shit figured out compared to India
>The Philippines have their shit figured out compared to India
>The natives of Alaska have their shit figured out compared to India
>Fucking five year olds have their shit together compared to India. The only place that India has a SLIGHT lead on is fucking Somalia and thats because theyre dealing with aids and India has BARELY shown a slight decrease in deaths with HIV and Aids

T t t t t t triggered

What a faggot

Isnt India in the lead for malaria right now? What kind of Country has that kind of issue?

Hey man I'm just getting like Hank at this

just dont axe me to go nuke yuler

One that has designated shitting streets

Wew everyone getting mad as fuck, I'm not playing doubles advocate I'm just stating facts.

Lol jealous merica doesn't want to look 10 years down the line

Wherefore are you, past greatness?

It is easy to fix issues of hygiene and infastructure, just look at China in the last decade

It is not so easy to fix entrenched inbreeding and the resulting retardation, just look at yourself

That's actually kinda nostalgic to me.

Only the nuggets would be fish sticks and all of it, except the chocolate milk, would be in a molded aluminum foil pan with three little wells.

We called'em TV Dinners and you had to make them in an oven because microwaves hadn't been invented yet.

Lolll /rekt

Wait what???? They do?????

No. I can't believe this.

No.

No.

How have I never heard of this on Cred Forums????

Everybody else knew. We thought you did too. Not our fault you didn't keep up.

Same fagging.

Mark my words. India is the next Somalia. No one is going to give a flying fuck about them. Other than cheap IT labor, no one needs them

They're animals

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0