Ask a 26yo neet anything. Working is a choice

Ask a 26yo neet anything. Working is a choice.

Do you regret wasting your life? Are you a virgin?

Yes and yes. Working wouldn't fix the latter.

Is working a choice?

How do you even.
Like how the shit do you support yourself?!

and here I am at 19 constantly fucking on edge about my position in life, even though I'm working and saving up to move out

fuck you OP

Yes.

Government issued money and parents pay bills. My income is pretty much disposable income.

And move where? House rents are getting higher and higher.

Probably with his legs

Hello wagecucks, how was work today? Bedtime soon, another day of work is just a few hours away.

Do you not think you'd be happier with your own place and a lot more money? I'm not even getting on a high horse with you, I'll admit if I could make the same thing in free gibs that I do from my job, I would. But government money is absolute shit. It's worth the work if you ask me.

If I'm wrong about the above and you make way more in gibs than I think you do, then I change my question to "how do I sign up?" but you already mentioned your parents so I'm thinking probably not.

new comer here, i just downloaded "internet" L.O.L, can you please tell me what "neet" means ? thanks.
Regards.

If I got a job, I wouldn't be able to afford the high rents in England so why bother? It's just easy to stay on neetbucks and not give a shit anymore.

It is a choice
>3 week vacation to Japan coming up
>6000 cash in my bank account
>12000 in my retirement account
>unlimited spend on my Amex charge card
>started working after university 3 months ago
I choose to trade 35 hours of my week for the freedom to live life as I see fit, unconstrained by financial concerns.
Why you would choose to suckle off the government's teat for several hundred bucks a week is beyond me.

How do you pay for rent? What if your parents die?

How do you pay for rent? What if your parents die?

I would love to go abroad but I cannot get a passport.

Parents fully paid for their home a few years ago. When they die the government won't let someone without a place to live be homeless.

Do you pay your parents rent? How if they die?

Ah the UK probably has better neetbux than the US. Isn't rent in England pretty reasonable as long as you're nowhere near London, though?

How much is your autismbux?

I kive in siuth east so it's pretty high even out of London. Further north apparently is reasonable. There's no housing though so prices will be pushed up.

Works out about $400 a month. However they have reduced it because I can't leave the house and attend an appointment.

Yeah I was asking about that once on here and that's what those bongs told me. North is more affordable. I think I might enjoy living over there tbh but I wouldn't want to fuck with London area housing costs either.

Heh, better than me. I get about €300/month. Decent though since I live with my mother. They are literally free money.

North is chav and Paki central. That's why the prices are lower.

All this talk about rent and mommy and daddy. Son, I grew up without a father and my mom worked 2 jobs to maintain a piss poor life for me. 31 now and own a home and pay her bills now. My son is 17mo and he will never want for what I didn't have. I've got a few acres in the country and am about to outright buy a doublewide(inb4 redneck) to live in while I debt free build a nice home for my family with my own hands. I've worked hard since I was 12 doing construction and have the skills necessary. If you want to live like a worthless faggot your whole life that's your choice. But don't tell others that they should waste away in front of a computer screen their whole miserable existence and expect people like me to envy you. But I guess one thing makes sense. UK. They've made it so god damn hard to kill yourself you might as well live off the government and mummy and daddy. But don't be surprised if one day they want to have their own manchild free life and decide to kick your fat ass out. That's what I would do if my son came even close to ending up like you.

What will you do when your parents die?

He'll probably cover it up and keep cashing checks until the smell forces him to duck tape their bedroom door shut.

Why can't you get a passport?
Christ, why? Technically, I'm salaried at 40 hours per week, but honestly I do like 20-30 hours of real work. Then I piss around on the internet and chat with my coworkers.
I make $1500/week.

What is your job, user?
There's nothing I'm good at, except computers maybe. I could be a tech, I always mess around with computers, building and fixing them. But there's nothing that I really can/want to do.