When is ok to hit a woman Cred Forums?

When is ok to hit a woman Cred Forums?

Whenever.

When she disobeys you

when she screams 'please dont hit me'

When she asks you to

It is only every okay to hit a person in self defense or in the defense do someone who can't protect themselves.
Doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman.
If you hit someone for any other reason you're an overgrown child who can't use their words.

When she fucks up

I will pay $100 to any guy who beats his wife/gf on cam

When you need to assert dominance.

For $100? Pfff

a lot of guys do it for nothing. Easy $100 to give your bitch a beating she was going to get anyway

The appropriate time to beat your wife is when she has two black eyes and you already told her twice

Nice trips, but I'm not a fedora.
Just don't see any point in physical violence for any other reasons.

When she's late with the sammich.

If she's a feminist spark her out any time she raises a hand to you otherwise you should never have to bitches know their place

Never. Why would you physically harm such harmonic, defenseless beings, you overgrown babies?

i would never ever ever hit a woman even if she came at me with a knife. i was raised correctly by people who respect women. if i ever had to hit a woman, even by accident, i would probably cry.

Every time she opens her mouth

some people can only learn with pain. you got to keep a cunt on a short leash or she won't take you seriously. she needs that fear deep down in her gut when she's about to do something wrong and she knows what the price will be if it's found out

Always

If that bitch steps out of line, you pop her ass one. "Five across the eyes" is an effective and popular technique.

cuck

when she doesn't get your mountain dew quickly enough

When she is trying to kill you. There may be other times, but this counts as one.

So! at least i know my gf has freedom and i am not stopping her from doing what she wants even if i have to watch

Women aren't dogs, a significant other shouldn't be afraid of you.
If you feel the need to hurt somebody to get your point across then you need a better way of communicating.

>vegan detected

>raised right

for thousands of years women have been hit, you the social degenerate here for not following tradition

you got me there, you're than man. keep on getting pegged

Whenever she thinks you're soft and not a real man. I you don't, she'll think you're a nice guy and go cheat on you. Y'all know it's true.

Because sometimes they deserve it, what's your point?

When she's a physical threat or a kinky slut.

It's okay under the same exact circumstances under which it would be okay to hit a man. So in other words very rarely to never, for most normal people.

When they hit you

If she keeps her ass in line, she doesn't have to worry about being corrected

After she's raped you.

but i dont even get that. i dont need extra attention. it's all about her pleasure.

When you dont miss

If you think "correcting" a person with physical violence is acceptable then you aren't fit to have relationships with people.
Would a woman correcting you with a slap be okay? If you were out of line?

Every single time. If you don't know why, don't worry, she knows.

nigga, I will batista bomb my wife for 100$

You can legally spank a loli, but loli's aren't women, they're lolis.

Why does it matter if it is a woman?

The question should be when is it ok to hit another human.

she can try to slap me if she wants to.

Whenever you need a nice pick-me-up.

Thats why ur a virginfag

If you're out of line she's justified in her actions, by your logic.

Never......

You must be one of the poor omega fags we've beaten up in school. Sorry to hear what you've become. But don't worry, one day the whole world will live in peace and you won't be beaten anymore. The pain will go away, I promise.

Well put

I don't get out of line. I make rules and expect them to be followed, it's that simple. If she's so stupid that she can't learn to follow rules, a little persuasion is necessary. women can't be trusted, they're all sneaky whores. If I ask to look at a text message, I expect to have a phone handed to me, right then, if not, well, she'll learn what "give me your phone" means the next time I ask

Never had anybody put a hand on me in school.
What designates you as the rule maker? You are a partner, not a parent.
You don't deserve any sort of relationship, all that behavior does is create battered women.

/thread

Never gets old

It's only acceptable to strike a woman in self defense and specifically if she attacks you with a broad sword type weapon. Otherwise, only faggots hit women.

Gotta agree with this guy

Only if it's with a lawsuit

He himself made himself the rule maker, thats how the world works and has worked since forever, you do what you want whenever you wanna do it, if have the power to do so. Also its pretty clear hes not looking for a partner but a a submissive fucktoy.

Any time the bitch backtalks you with her sass mouth.

>only faggots hit women
women aren't special snowflakes, they're people like everybody else. They're worse in fact. They're filthy, lying, cheating, disgusting whores and 90% of the time deserve to be hit. Every last one of them

That's not how the world works though. To be a rule maker, you have to earn it. Any random faggot can't do that. A politician makes the rules because they earned that seat in their government. A teacher makes the class rules because they earned the ability to be a teacher. Just because he says he is doesn't make him a rule maker. All his attitude is going to lead him to is the actually rule makes throwing his stupid ass in jail.

Whenever she performs her duties poorly, is disrespectful or fails to make adequate effort to please.

Outright disobedience shout be met with humane destruction.

this guy gets it.
no wonder people here bitch about their ex wives and ex gfs and develop trust issues.
guys unironically saying it's ok to hit a woman never had a healthy relationship. ever.
because once you play the power game, you lose the chance for mutual trust.
the instant you feel you have to demonstrate your physical superiority, you break something that can never be repaired.
she will always fear you and fear is poison to any kind of harmonic relationship.

literally the only time it's ok to hit a girl is when she gets turned on by it. but that's something you have to do in a controlled environment.

>Just because he says he is doesn't make him a rule maker
I will make rules and she'll follow them. If she doesn't like it, she'll find her ass on the curb with her suitcase

Nigga this is bait.

Regardless, kys. Kill your nigger-loving illusions, too.

Haven't seen that image in years. Back at a time when I would have objected to it.

This.

Although hitting in self defense first is also acceptable.

People are capable of thinking here. This question belongs to tumblr.

You dumb bastard.

>she hits you first
>she hits a kid
>she either licks your booty or asks for you to lick hers

And you'll find your ass in jail for assault charges getting raped by niggers because the only thing you can pick a fight with is a woman.

good luck with that.
maybe when the next girl leaves you because you're a dick, you'll realize that just once, you'll want to meet a girl who isn't a total bitch.
but you will won't. because assholes like you attract weak minded slaves.

i pity you for never experiencing the feeling when you're so close to someone and trusting someone so completely that you know they will never actively hurt you, and neither would you.

stay lonely inside.

I'm guessing you're one of those fags who would never hit their spoiled brats

Nonsense.

My wife was disrespectful once, she lost her right eye and spent some weeks in hospital. If she does it again, she's over.

My daughters will obey me until they marry, if they do not, I will end them.

The female has no purpose beyond procreation and service, those that attempt more should be euthanised to prevent them infecting the rest of the herd. It's not hard.

I don't have kids or want them, but no I don't think corporal punishment is ever an effective solution.
I got hit sparingly as a kid and it still fucked me up.

okay, you blew it. too exaggerated.

>trusting someone so completely that you know they will never actively hurt you
that's just idiotic to have your mind in that fantasy world. ALL women lie and cheat at some point especially if they think you have all your trust in them. They'll know they'll get away with it.

When she opens her mouth to talk instead of suckling cock n balls. Inb4 edgy

When she's fat.

Now I can tell it's just bait. Good job, you had me fooled for a good while

When she's alive, or dead

In what sense?

She vowed to obey and obey she shall. We're 27 years together so I think she knows the score by now.

Females are chefs, whores and servants. They have no other use.

Feminist much? Yes, they are human, and human women sometimes get out of line. The correct way to correct them, is with physical force. Their emotions tend to carry them away, and a punch to the gut always fixes that.

what if she is an irrational egoistic bitch ?

that's not me. If you're going have a happy life with your "partner" she needs to know to follow some guidelines and sometimes those guidelines need to be enforced physically. women can't be trusted, they are dumb and they need structure and will be happier for it in the end.

i had 3 long term relationships (3-6 years) and several flings that lasted from weeks to months, and NEVER did anyone cheat on me.
why should they? if i didn't satisfy them anymore, they could always break up.
but if they cheated on me while they still wanted me, they knew they'd lose me, so why fucking risk it?
oh, i forgot. i didn't date idiots. and i don't look like shit and feel secretly insecure about it.

>When is ok to hit a woman Cred Forums?
You should never hit a woman. If you need to defend yourself you should rape her.

Is this not Cred Forums anymore?

why would i stay together with an egoistic bitch?
why would i even start a relationship with that person?
are you 12?

Don't be in a relationship with her

Every time is good to beat a women.

every damn time she steps out of the kitchen.

you were cheated on but your head is stuck in the clouds, so you didn't notice. all women will cheat on your given the chance, I guarantee it

ok buddy. save your trust issues for your doomed relationships.

Jesus, get the fucking joke, you omega fedora bitch ass faggot.

nah, I like fixing things with my hands

always

Rape is a ridiculous liberal construct. Cunt is for fucking. A female has no more input into what fucks it's cunt than a pig does into whether it becomes bacon, sausage or ham.

when she's violated the NAP

So because you are a horrible partner (obviously) and women cheated on you because of that, then every woman will cheat on every man?

if she fucks up your sammich

kek

yes. women become bored quickly and are easily persuaded. The first guy to come along, give them a sly smile and make them laugh with a couple of jokes and they'll forget all about the guy at home who cares about them. ALL women cheat

Tell that to my five years of being with the same person and no cheating.
And no intention of cheating.

ALL women cheat on tiny-dicked insecure faggots who can't control their temper
>fixed that for you

anyone can say they dont cheat, until they get caught cheating.

Well I can say for sure I haven't cheated, and I'm pretty damn sure he hasn't either.

Hi mr sjw how's your day going.

I've been trolling this whole thread. I'd never hit a woman but I do think most women will cheat if the right guy comes along
for you, the guy will come along, someday, that's going break your fidelity, I'm sure of it

Give me a legitimate reason to hit someone outside of defense of yourself or others

If they eat the last chicken tendie

I figured you were trolling.
There's plenty of hot guys I see on a daily basis, but I'd never do anything with them.
You can view the menu without sampling it.

>hey guys I'm trolling Cred Forums!!!!!!!!1!!!!
You're not supposed to announce it you stupid fuck

kek

Anytime really. It's the only way women learn things.

Kek.

but, I'm done trolling, the fun is over. I'm going to beat my wife now

Wait, there's a female version of Cred Forums?

This guy knows how to treat these cunts.

Only if she's your mother.

Hitting a woman is only acceptable after receiving 3 hits, with clear and audible warnings that you'll do so.

If she ignores those, I deck the cunt as hard as I possibly can in the stomach.

So you are tied to a chair, you have been beaten and tortured for weeks. This bitch has a knife and is about to cut your head off, when, your hand slips free.

I am to understand that you, holier than thou, says "it is wrong to hit a woman" and give her your fucking head for a jack-o-lantern.

>Nope, it's never ok. I just gotta die.

Karl?

Every time you lift your hand.

4:32am

FINISH HER !