What is the most annoying race of people and why is it the Chinese?

What is the most annoying race of people and why is it the Chinese?

Nah they're fine.

It's the fucking Filipinos that get me

Gooks are annoying as fuck.

Americans

Because the majority are stupid cunts who have no clue about the real world outside of their Government built utopia of lies.

Somehow in their minds having the highest GDP = your country is rich.

When they are too fucking dumb to realise that GDP is profits for companies based in America and hardly any of it goes to the Treasury in the form of taxes and a rebate.

Here we fucking go...

Nice bait user

I had a cute Chinese masseuse so they're alright in my book,

Not bait, it is the truth.

They even think that their NATIONAL debt is about international money... that is how fucking stupid they are.

And why are you so worked up over it?

You're clearly not American, so why worry about it?

>What is the most annoying race of people is it the Chinese?

You're wrong. It's Slavs.

Obviously the niggers are the most annoying bunch. They don't do shit all day and love to cause havoc

Thread title faggot

it's easy. niggers and arabs aka sandniggers are the most disgusting species of all.

>Americans are a race now, for some reason

Because America has a large amount of nukes and a possible fucktard as president who supports Putin.

You do the maths.

Oh shit yeah, forgot.

Nice trips btw

>Chinese are a race now, for some reason

Trump or Hillary, either way America is fucked.

sandniggers are cancer for this planet

Yep.

Americans should rally and vote a different party, the congress, the senate, corporations would be shitting themselves.

You realise that picture has been edited?

Just sayin'

Totally agree

Still doesn't change the fact that sandniggers are subhuman scum and should be nuked

americans are the worst, because they just fuck things up like burning iraq and leaving shit behind expecting it to prosper, and europe has to deal with invading shitskins for a long time. Bush propably was the shittiest president ever.

Next time u american fools invade a country, u should nuke it because u can't handle a war.

Holy shit this thread has gone pretty far without blacks mentioned

>Next time u american fools invade a country
>u should

Who are you talking too?

thank you, I only post in trips or dubs.

muslims are the only right answer, followed by chinks and niggers

crap something went wrong. posting with quads to show I'm the real deal.

Because you believe all the lies that far right groups and media throw out about them?

Because you essentially hate them and it justifies your hate?

Because you are ignorant to the fact that anything extremists Muslims do (not all Muslims) are the exact same thing Christian and Jewish extremists have been doing for many years?

Fuck It's aright user, have my dubs!

arabs. and indians (dots). but arabs are in first place by a large margin.

Hispanics are also a shit race

Actually Americans caused 9/11 and subsequent Islamic Extremist attacks against the west since then.

If it wasn't for Reagan and his puppet administration giving Saddam $1 trn in money, goods and arms (including biological weapons) to fight Iran. Then 9/11 wouldn't have happened.

It is no coincidence that Islamic Extremism against the west was at the same time as the Iran-Iraq war and the US supporting Saddam.

That alone started the foundations for Al Qaeda and future extremist groups.

thx for the effort bro, together we will overcome this obvious plot that the Russians have planned against us.

goatfucker detected

hahahaha NIGGERS LOL XD

Name me one, just one, Jewish extremist.

:P 2funee :P

chinese are good ppl, they built excellent wall back in time. I have no idea why anyone hates chinese, except if you are brainwashed american.

Wanna throw that back into google translate and try again?

hahaha thx XD

He can't. Jews are sneaky and smart. They control easily over 95% of all information that reaches you

Baruch Goldstein.

Seth Rogan

Adam Sandler

Presumptuous.

U.S did not even exist, when europe had to deal with islamic invaders in europe. That's why crusades happened.

LOL NICE PICTURE MIND IF I SAVES IT????? XDDDDDDD

are you idiot or retard. go buy som glasses you fuckin idiot.

this thread offends me

lmao he's still typing broken Engrish

>are you idiot or retard
>go buy som glasses

Top fucking kek.
Stop insulting yourself user.

IF DUBS THEN I POOPY IN PANTS :OOOOOO

forgot about arabs?

stupid asian, go fall down an elevator or cook some dogs

布什做了9 11

I guess if only because they support the fantastic four