Hi Cred Forums the arab guy to the left (yes hes actually arab) fucked my crush. What does he have that I dont...

Hi Cred Forums the arab guy to the left (yes hes actually arab) fucked my crush. What does he have that I dont? I try to approach her but I dont know.. Help me please.

How about you show your butt. Let's see if it's cute

Not sure, tbh. You both look like massive faggots

he's 9/10 and you're 5/10.
he probably has more confidence too.

How in the world is he 9/10 and im only 5? U kidding me?

Left is daddy, right is school shooter.

arabs are the scum of earth, there is no people in the world as evil as muslim arabs, if you re not agree with me you probably dont know them

eyes, jaw line, hair, lips, the fucking narcissistic facial expression...
girls like that.

pretty much this OP

you're getting good answers on this shithole, appreciate it

everything

hey pussy why dont u go kiss a loaded shotgun

the guy on the left is delicious young man
guy on right is an ok lookin boy

this is so fucking true. arab muslims will fuck you over. they are worse than jews.

I have a cool ass muslim friend. Maybe you should go outside instead of letting the media dictate your opinion?

Oh look at me I have 1 muslim friend lets close my eyes for all the obvious problems there are with muslims and arabs. What you fail to understand is that the media is actually in favour of muslims.

Does this chicken you wanna hookup with her?

Chick. Stupid autocorrect.

Bc he's better looking than you and your hair is absolute shit

She's your crush meaning you have 0 claim to her. worthless scum

2 things a haircut not from the 90s and since he is a sand Nigger probably a bomb

Because he's a 9/10 and you're a 5/10 and harshly less attractive. Faggot.

You look like the bully in a 90's teen movie who cries uncontrollably at the end when he gets his comeuppance, just like you probably cried over this most recent girl who won't fuck you.

Your hair is fucking stupid.

>What does he have that I dont?
Sex