Post sluts and have other annons degrade them

Post sluts and have other annons degrade them

wwyd

Would buttfuck her savagely on that beach

Would fuck her ass and make her squeal like a pig

I'd fuck em all

a proper slut.

After tearing off her tights were would you put your dick

I'd let her think it was gonna be just the two of us..

Then after she was tied, I'd invite all the guys in this thread to help me take turns with her

Shes such a slut wwyd

Straight up her Ass, without lube

She'd enjoy that.

I'd tie her up and assfuck her, then make her suck me clean after

That's too bad... it's more fun for me if she doesn't

What else

more

she looks ready to get knocked up soon. To bad she won't have a clue who the father is after pulling a train at the office party.

I'd then invite my friends to come rape her asshole while I Jack off on her face to the sound of her begging and sobbing

How would you make her scream

She's all yours, who wants her?

I'm make fun of her obviously poor life choices until she cried.

i want to tongue rape her fucking virgin ass

Wwyd

Such as?

Would rape

Over and over again

She looks sweet and innocent. I'd love to push her to the ground and fuck her in the asshole with her cheek pressed to the dirt, watching that innocence flee her eyes as I cum in her ass

How would you take her virginity

Well she is a racing fan for one.

This Cosplaying slut

Take her virginity? Nah, that is long gone. Unless you are talking anal virginity. Then we are game. For that you have to do it in a public restroom with just spit as lube.

Fuck her doggy style while pulling that hair, and having her sucking on another dick at the same time and when she is least expecting it I would shove it up her ass while i pull her hair so she cant get away. Would cum in her ass.

TRAP

mount a sybian to a mechanical bull-ride like you sometimes see at rodeos and carnivals, and tie her down for the ride of a lifetime. strapped down naked and helpless she squirms as the machine brings her closer and closer to orgasm. Her moans and cries attract a crowd, and before long shes surrounded by people taking photographs of her naked, twitching body.

Finallypushing her over the edge she screamsin humiliation, relief and frustration as she cums in front of her audience. the back of the mechanical bull is drenched in her juice as the machine relentlessly brings her to orgasm over and over again. by the end of the day she's a trembling crying mess, and can barely stand when she's cut down.

How much would you pay for her and what would you do to her?

After tittyfucking what would u do

Nice one!

push her against that wall while squeezing her tits, then id slowly run my hand down her body and start rubbing her clit while watching her face contort with pleasure, but then without warning i'd shove my cock inside of her pussy, lift her leg and fuck her standing. Then i'd throw her to the ground and fuck her ass doggy style until i pull out and make her clean herself off my cock until i cum on her face and tits.

Who would face fuck ?

BUMP

yep

Who would you cum on ?

probably both. They could clean each other with their tongues

Would pull blondes tight shorts down and fuck that tight ass in front of her friend I would fill her ass and cover her face in cum she wouldn't be aloud to clean it off it would be the job for her friend. Then tie them up and let everyone who wants to have a go with them

wwyd to her

Her ass in that dres is begging to be fucked

After I cut her down from the bullride, I'd let the audience take turns with her asshole -- 5 bucks a ride. I'd tape it, of course, for later re-enjoyment.

Moar to mine?

checked

pls moar

shes gorgeous

I would offer her a new pair of socks...and give her an old pair of mine... Fucking degradation

Wwyd

Tell me what you'd do, and ill deliver ;)

Get her to come to my place where a punch of guys are already waiting for her. We would get her naked and start fucking all of her holes and her glorious tits. After what must have been hours, we finally step back. There's cum dripping down her chin, down the inside of her thighs from her pussy and her asshole, on her tits, in her hair... we've fucked her senseless. .. She won't be able to walk right for a week.

This guy?

in her ear

Few hundred. I'd fuck all her holes, cumming deep in her tight ass, then turn her over as a donation to the local prison and watch her raped by dozens of fat black men.

This girl?

YESS!!!

I wanna fuck her in that dress

wwyd?

I'd tie her to that chair then I vote every guy in this threadtotake a turn with her mouth, tits, or cunt.

I'd save her Ass for ME.

Who could put a smile on her face

Oh, she wouldn't try to get away. She loves it up the ass. She'd probably cum harder from that than getting fucked in the pussy.

nice.
you the guy from few days back with the tight lil gf?

The girl in my pics above?

Well then. Seams like she is ready for some gangbanging then. Bind her hands together and feet together and blind fold her. Id put a block of wood between her knees. Id wrap her waist with a leather belt and tie it to some sort of swivel drilled into the floor so that her stomach only had 4 inches of clearance making her ass being straight up in the air. Then id get a few guys to fuck her ass and pussy while i pounded my dick all the way down her throat. She would be trenched in cum after that.

will put something real big in her pussy to stretch her out till i fuck her mouth then i will fuck her ass and leave the pussy for last for a good deep creampie
next time will take her to a nude beach and let bunch of guys to run train on her whille i record it and fuck her mouth then i bring her home to you so you can have a turn while watching the beach video

Yes, I think that's exactly what she deserves. Thank you. Have her tits.

her left buttcheek

my mouthy ugly bitch of a sister-in-law needs to be degraded and abused, i want to hatefuck her so badly

Wow, no thank you.

Would you give her the pleasure of cum on her pretty face

I would much rather tie her hands behind her back, have her laying on her back with a O-Ring gag in her mouth and skull fuck her before cumming down her throat, not caring if she passed out before I cum or not.

Two whores in my school
Alice on the left
Lindsey on the right

truer words have never been spoken

She wants more

What would you do?

Send her a dick and see if you get something back

degrade

Nice trips I want to see her tits

Cmon boys! Give it to her

i know, im not attracted to her, i just hate the know-it-all so much.... somehow looking like this she managed to get laid constantly in HS and college...i just want to make her cry

her?

maybe you should "give it" to someone else first

Left looks like a total slut. I'd fuck her face relentlessly till she cried.

I'd choke the life out of right and make her die with my dick stuffed down her throat.

deport her

Bro, what are you talking about

I'd post her snapchat name so I could add her on snap.

Nah she's fairly attractive and legal

Charge your phone, faggot.

I would throat fuck her as a friend fucked her ass. Then we would both cum in her face and force her to keep it there for the rest of the day in the beach so everyone can see what a slut she is

Wyyd

My old college vp and renowned slut.