How does this make Cred Forums feel?

How does this make Cred Forums feel?

True words.

So poor people can spend money on shit they can't afford while leaching of the taxpayer, but rich people can't spend their own money on shit they can afford? Why is success shamed in this country?

fucking earn what you want.
thats all i want to say.

If you can't afford shit, Don't buy it.
That's all
>Should you be buying that?
means. What if I owed you £10 but told you I was short on cash so I need to pay you later all while treating myself to a gourmet stake.

this guy gets it

This is sjw bullshit and racist against rich people

>racist against rich people
kek

most rich got rich by leeching off everyone
and corps are the actual wellfare queens

but keep watching fox and dreaming of becoming rich yourself

oh my

I think we should tax rich ppl more than the indigent ones. Only blind moron wouldn't agree with that.

>nasty coffee
>luxury

It more of a lixury to brew your own and not drink shit water

You wouldnt by any chance be interested in a lovely beachfront time-share in Phoenix, would you?

What a Jewish leftist agenda. I even couldn't manage to make it through the whole text. It's so cringy. I bet OP is supporter of Shillary.

Cheaper too! No lines, no drive, no tip, etc.

because poor people should save their money and be less poor. But a poor person buying a cup of coffee isn't really a good example, more like buying the new iphone or a PS4. Take some classes and get a better job then become less poor. Some college tuition at a community college costs as much as an iphone. But this is why people judge poor people.

Keep on telling yourself that. Just like the African American community is in shambles because of racist white people, and not you know everything they do to fuck themselves over?

OP here, I've been seeing this posted by my SJW friends on fb, makes me rage everytime cause almost all of them are on stamps and are jobless pieces of shit

I grew up in a poor family.

Poor. I remember we spent a summer camping in state parks to save on rent. We rummaged through trash cans for food.

>i went to college, paid my way working full time.
>business degree and a minor in metallurgy
>understudied a blacksmith for a few years
>now I run my own knifemaking business with backorders going out into next year
>drive a nice truck, have a niiice car
>family keeps asking me for money
>i gave my brother $100 so his kids could go on this nice field trip
>kids tell me only one got to go
>brother spent the other $50 on a video game

They're poor because they make poor decisions
Im not poor because I work my ass off and actively build wealth

That's the point, I can't stand an attitude such as this in the post, everyone is responsible for their own actions

>>stake

>gourmet stake
A stake made out of ebony? Wenge? Purpleheart?

I hear ya. I really do.

My boyfriend's family is even worse. Theyre all niggers on medicaid. He's the only one who escaped the poverty cycle.

He'stold me that when he would study and do his homework his brothers, and his own felonious father would call him a "punk bitch sellout nigga"

They see his BMW and they ask to borrow money.
>"nahh this is punk bitch sellout money. You don't want any of that."

But I need a 3rd sports car. I worked hard putting my skills to use to obtain the money to purchase the sports car. I deserve it, and I will have it. I'm sorry you do not possess the same skill level as me. That's not really my problem.

We already do.

spending money you got for your kids on yourself is not a poor decision, it's an asshole decision.

anyway, if you think all poor people are like that you are not a bright as you think.

Nuh uhhhhhhhhhhh! You just THINK your "hard work" got you there, but really you just stole all that money from people who didn't have any because Fox News and racism!

YOU DIN'T BUIIIIIIIIIIILD THAT!

Poor people shouldn't buy things they can't afford.
Rich people shouldn't spend money on shit they don't need or don't really want (like ugly as fuck modern 'art') - because you never know what will happen to you.
But everyone is free, if you want to waste your money or live in debt, knowing that your kids have no future - it's up to you.

Because trickle down economics isn't a real thing.

Why shouldn't rich people buy what they don't need, all it does is create another job for some fucker to build said luxury, which in turn = economy

>>brother spent the other $50 on a video game
God, what a shitty dad.

>uncle grew up in a lower middle class family
>paid his own way through college and med school with work and scholarships
>now he's a really successful surgeon clearing ~.5 mil per year
>his brother still lives at home and steals money from his dad's savings, half my uncle's life now is hiding money from that stupid greedy bastard

So just keep feeding and caring for poorfags who WILLNOT do anything to better themselves

>implying welfare
Or you could start a business and hire some people.

Because rich people either:

a) earned it, so can do what the fuck they want with it; or
b) were lucky enough to have parents who earned it and like to spend it on their kids (see above for rationale)

Fucking commie cunts always beatin' on the rich. Wash your hair, wear clean clothes, and go out and get a fucking job, beatnik.

Don't just focus on having a strong economy nationwide. We also needs strong local economies and strong per capita incomes.

because rich people don't follow the same rules as the rest of society. That's the entire point of being rich.

But then what happens when those business owners become rich? Open another business and then another? Then it'll be all business owners and no workers unless owners become workers for other businesses and so on and so forth

So poor people are an inevitability, so fuck them for being poor?

fuck them for not applying themselves

But if they all apply themselves to their fullest potential, then every previously poor person becomes just as wealthy as their former boss.

when rich people waste money like that, that money goes back into the monetary system, so it will be better, isn't it what they want?

Alternatively, if every person applies themselves to their fullest potential, and some simply do not have the potential of others, then poorfags are still an inevitability. They applied themselves, came up short, and you're still saying fuck them for being poor.

Exactly, I'm not saying leech the poor to destitution but there will always be classes of people, and there's nothing wrong with being poor, even though in my experience most broke fucks drove themselves there in the first place, but to think everybody will be happy being rich is absurd, and to think all poor are miserable is asinine

>if you think all poor people are like that you are not a bright as you think.

As a CPA I can tell you that 99.9% of people making < 25k/yr really are this stupid. It got so bad I quit volunteering for the financial advisory class at my local community center because I'd lose faith in the poor.

Yup.

yeah, fucking idiots, why don't they just do the intelligent thing and stop being black, not face workplace discrimination, harassment by cops, discrimination in loans, housing, about any other fucking thing you can think of. stupid niggers don't realize being white is so much easier. take some god damned personal responsibility

I think only the basic rights like housing and food should be guaranteed by the taxpayer.

The rest is up to you.

>be me
>be poorfag
>get company job
>boss says I could move up if I prove myself
>never take a day off in 3 years
>work overtime whenever it is available (company does not allow overtime every day)
>markedly better than my peers at my job
>one day, higher position becomes available
>apply for position
>boss tells me no
>"you are the best employee here in your department. If we promote you, that department's numbers will drop. Company can't afford that"
>having proven myself for promotion but denied it anyways, ask for modest raise in pay
>"I'd love to, user, but the company just installed gold toilet seats in all of the executive bathrooms. Raise money just isn't in the budget right now"
>Fuck me for being poor and not applying myself

Happens more than you might think