Hi Cred Forums, any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gholam_A._Peyman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you're a faggot.

Is this guy Stiven King by any chance?

I think you're a tryhard who should harm himself fatally

Hitler did nothing wrong

I love the idea but it's always been a stupid fucking saying.
>Hitler did nothing wrong
He opened a 2 front war and it was undoubtedly the worst mistake he made.

Hitler did a few things incorrectly, not wrong.

>Hitler did nothing wrong
Fairly certain he lost his war.

>incorrectly
>not wrong
good lord

Just scratch out "nothing" and put "something".
>Hitler did something wrong
>(and now we have Israel)

Nutriologist hate him

I have thousands of thoughts in a day

>tfw 85% of them are about penises

He killed himself. Nothing wrong with that.

Look at the second definition. Not in accordance with particular standards

He did good things, but did them the wrong way. He wasn't POLITICALLY correct.

Kek

>Look at the second definition. Not in accordance with particular standards
then look at the synonyms for both

I know a old german lady and anytime i see her she explains to me how the jews took over germany first etc etc saying how theyre the real victims so idk what to believ..she also tells me he did not kill himself.

If you tried to pass off that 20 dollar bill at my store, I'd throw you out.

Go back to /reddit/

Sir Arthur Bryant, British Historian:

'It was the Jews with their international affiliations and their hereditary flair for finance who were best able to seize such opportunities.. They did so with such effect that, even in November 1938, after five years of anti-Semitic legislation and persecution, they still owned, according to the Times correspondent in Berlin, something like a third of the real property in the Reich. Most of it came into their hands during the inflation.. But to those who had lost their all, this bewildering transfer seemed a monstrous injustice. After prolonged sufferings they had now been deprived of their last possessions. They saw them pass into the hands of strangers, many of whom had not shared their sacrifices and who cared little or nothing for their national standards and traditions.. The Jews obtained a wonderful ascendancy in politics, business and the learned professions (in spite of constituting) less than one percent of the population.. The banks, including the Reichsbank and the big private banks, were practically controlled by them. So were the publishing trade, the cinema, the theatres and a large part of the press - all the normal means, in fact, by which public opinion in a civilized country is formed.. The largest newspaper combine in the country with a daily circulation of four millions was a Jewish monopoly.. Every year it became harder and harder for a gentile to gain or keep a foothold in any privileged occupation..

china dunks my donuts

Why I thought you faggots wanted Hitler to fuck you up your fat assholes?

seems fine to me

good point

>implying there was a cabal of Jews controlling everything

stupid frogfag

Underrated post.

He meant to do that, though.

If you tried to pass off that shit in my place of business I would force you to clean the bathrooms.

First of all, "cabal" is a pretty jewy word. Secondly, I'm going to need to see your papers...I must insist, sir. Finally, it doesn't need to be a fucking cabal, they very well could've been just inherently better organized and better connected internationally, which allowed them to assimilate certain industries in their entirety. It still would've pissed off the Germans and seemed like a cabal, even if it wasn't. Fact remains they did control a lot of the shit mentioned in that excerpt...prove me wrong, or go fucking count your shekels elsewhere.

Gawker should have written OP's message on all the 20 dollar bills it had to pay HH off with

It's just funny that in any other instance you alt-right faggots would be praising bootstrappy individuals who made notable personal fortunes.

But if it's Jews? You're jealous of their success.

Just like a liberal would.

Does "bootstrappy" mean repeatedly exiled from different places for hoarding wealth and oppressing through debt? I'm not familiar with the word.

Trying this hard on Cred Forums

nobody exiled Jews in the countries where they supposedly "controlled "things as a cabal

that's OK
Nazis aren't known for their critical thinking

Somebody's still in the closet.

I got this from the cash machine about a week ago.

I know but why are you mad about OP's post?
Don't you agree with him?

lel illegal aliums sho is angry

I would have taken that back

good luck spending that shit

>Trying this hard on Cred Forums
actually pointing it out on Cred Forums

Pepe is now a known symbol of racism.

Trump go fuck yourself 4 President 2016?

No because I'm not an edgy teenager.

So secretive groups of Jews killing people in the night and performing blood libel isn't a cabal? I mean, that sounds *exactly* like a cabal to me. What about secretively refusing to fund wars for political reasons and instead choosing exile in the 1100s? Pretty cabalish.

But, to your point, the Nazis were more known for their mad scientists than their critical thinkers.

I heard they also have laser beam eyes.

Nope, you're thinking of Iranians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gholam_A._Peyman