Any medfags here that can tell me what this fucking shit is...

Any medfags here that can tell me what this fucking shit is? I've had ingrown hair before and I know I'm fat but this fucking shit keeps coming back on my inner thigh all the time. I've squeezed it hard like I do with pimples and other shit but nothing comes out from it except a very small amount of water or some shit.

Help me Cred Forums.

Some of the images came out shitty but I'll post them either way.

Looks like a boil

Looks like a nipple

What is that?

It's not a nipple.

I also get them a few times a year. Just a fatty problem. I noticed they go away if I don't fuck with them..if I try and pop it, it just gets worse. Just leave it be and it will go away or pop on its own when it's good a ready to.

>inb4 posting balls

Yeah, been getting them alot. Shit is getting annoying though as my jeans and any other pants rub against it whenever I walk and it hurts like hell.

Nah I'm not a fag.

Stop squeezing it faggot, it will faint in a week if you leave it heal alone.

Alright will do. Been getting it on the same spot so I've been annoyed and try to squeeze the fuck out of that little shit, but I'll try to let it rest.

your lymphatic system is draining. you probably have thyroid cancer

Cut it off post results

i have had this problem for several years now and here's what i've found

1. this is a type of cyst
2. many times they are too far under the skin to lance so most times you just leave them alone. if it is really close under the skin i can lance it with a needle and force some of the gunk out.
3. they only started to develop after i put on some weight in my mid twenties.
4. I get them from wearing tight fitting clothing, be it boxer shorts or jeans.
5. i get them if i accidentally wear a pair of underwear twice without washing them.

i believe it's a bacterial thing. the close fitting clothing traps all the taint sweat against your thighs and without good airflow becomes a breeding ground for the bacteria. ever since i started to wear looser, more breathable clothing they went away and only come back if i slip up.

they do go away in about 5 days on their own.

Yeah this might be the issue then. I'm not the most hygenic being on this planet and I'm 20 in this winter. I also wear tight underwear and jeans which are pretty tight. I'll just wash myself more often and wear more loose clothing as you suggested.

Thanks for the info user.

bumping with dunhams eye's

>5. i get them if i accidentally wear a pair of underwear twice without washing them.

How in the name of fuck does this happen you disgusting fuck.

sometimes piles get mixed. it happens. because of this shit if there is even a question it just put it through the wash again.

Does it have a burning sensation user?

Or invest in a fucking laundry hamper like a decent human being.

i have one but shit happens

Chiggers!
What rhymes with chiggers?
You!

idk what it is user but I can tell you something similar that happened to me.
I had a similar inflamation but on my foreskin, I squeezed it several times and it just stayed inflamated for like 4 months. After some time i realized i had to do something because I was having like a bulge or like a tumor on my foreskin ;( so i decided to take a sharp pin and a tweezers and start digging on my foreskin.
What I found on the depths whas a looong little hair that was growing inside my foreskin and making all the troubles. I pulled out the tiny little hair from my flesh and the inflamation was gone.
Not sure if you should do the same but your problem looks like the one i had on my dick ;).
Good luck user.

STAB WITH HOT NEEDIL
WHEN BLOOD COM, YOU SQUEEZE IT
WHITE GOOP
hope this help

Like the shit in your underwear from when you shart

Nice nipple

I have a perfect treat for you! Shrapie in the pooper!

It's a shitting dicknipple. You'll get more.

Many more.

Thanks igor

Take from tea such a bag with camille. Put it on it. It will help heal. Dont press it anymore unless you can tell exactly it will get out. It's an pimple which is too deep. If you press it more you can get an sepsis or abscess. If you let it be and put some cream on it it either gets a bit more little and hard or it will heal all. If it gets hard you can go to doctor or put some special abscess creme on it.

"Squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg..."

Ah and you should make tea camille tea bag wet with hot water.

I used to get these. It's a boil or cyst, wash yourself thoroughly and make sure you wear clean, dry underwear. If you're in a situation where you are getting sweaty then try and change your underwear mid day if you must.

Bed sore. You're fat.

It's a boil.

It's a boil, you douche bag