So what kind of life do these chads live? At a certain point...

So what kind of life do these chads live? At a certain point, they do have to face the realities of life like the rest of us

Life as a chad is definitely easier, but nothing compares to life on easy mode as a hot female. Generally there's an attractiveness bias, so good looking guys are more likely to get higher paying jobs (not talking about modeling or anything), and other guys will want to be friends with them. And of course sex/love life will be easier, but they won't get as many free handouts as attractive women get.

I'm all for good posture, but guys like on the right look dumb when they force lordosis like that, it looks unnatural

>, but nothing compares to life on easy mode as a hot female.

No shit but I don't wanna get dicked down though

They make enough money to spend recreation time on a beach.

Have a job that doesn't beat them down so much that they don't feel like watching TV and eating cheetos until they pass out.

Have enough free time to spend an hour at the gym every day.

Have privileged genes so they are attractive, white, probably intelligent, charismatic, and dedicated to work.

They feel like regular guys and have problems and struggles and life still beats them down.

Hot chicks have a ton of influence over people without taking the dick. It's the thought that MAYBE someone has a chance of giving them the dick that makes men bend to their will.

Have rich parents and don't work at all*

Santa Barbara.

Give it a break already, homo faggot. Stop reapeating the same bullshit with a little bit of twist here and there just so you can get off by reading our posts about hot guys. Fucking pathetic.

It usually ends up that way, guy becomes rich and successful and marries a hot woman, and they end up having usually somewhat hot and totally pampered kids, then the cycle continues. There's a reason most people born into money are attractive, it runs in the family

Good point, user.
That, and the bleeding vag.

like to fuck the ass of the one on the right ...

is it weird that i'm not attracted to girls who look like that?

I bet they cry when they only get blowjobs from two girls at once when they wanted it from three girls

what sort of "reality" are the neckbeards here facing exactly?
Cowering in mom's basement and shitposting about the inequities of life and making value judgement of strangers hardly seems like facing reality.

Two hot parents make ugly fucking kids.
You gotta have at least one fugmo.

Blessed genes here. Life is good.

Chad = what socially retarded, ugly, fat, neckbeards call people who are generally happy and successful in life, have great social lives, and are interesting and talented and dedicated to important things in life.

Having resentment against "chads" is just a really good way to advertise that you're generally unsuccessful in life. You're just pretending being generally successful in life is a shameful thing to bring a little bit of an ego boost to yourself so you can try to get through another miserable, lonely, disgusting day being you.

Prove me wrong Cred Forums
>you can't

You're confusing chads with normies

ehhhh probably, I've never really taken the time to look it up. I always assumed normies were people that don't like art and don't make attempts to understand other cultures and shit, but I could just be pulling all of this out of my ass.

Chad is a very specific lifestyle.
Its a subset of normies, which consists of everyone more successful and social than yourself. Chad is not a person to aspire to be, he is self centered and obnoxious. Chad is the douchey square to Normies rectangle.