Every night is the same

Every night is the same.
Drinking to avoid the anxiety and miserable thoughts... Thinking about her, why the hell I was such an idiot and left the truly love of my life.
Anyone here drinking and regreting their whole life?

Dude. Posting shit like this isn't going to make it better. You're either not drinking fast enough, not drinking enough, or some combination of the two. You'll know you're doing it right when you can't feel feelings anymore.

Drinking no.

The rest yeah pretty much.

>You'll know you're doing it right when you can't feel feelings anymore.
I know what you mean, but I'm tired of killing my emotions.

>tfw it's time to try heroin

What was her name OP?
Mine was Kaeli

Here in Argentina it's impossible to get heroin, not even oxys or morphine.
Only tramadol and shit like that.

Her name is Barbara, she's the greatest woman I've ever met, 4 years relationship with her, ruin everything for no reason, I might be a narcisisstic idiot.

The cure for old pussy is actually new pussy.

I had new pussy, but I still miss her... You can't replace the real love of your life.

Do meth... don't do alcohol.. meth makes you feel much better... and your life is ruined faster that way..

I could write an entire book about the stupid shit I did while drunk.
It's funny how sometimes you forget everything but the most shameful shit, that gets stuck in your head forever.

I'd do meth if I had the chance, as I said... Here in Argentina hard drugs as meth or heroin are really hard to find.

Then start catching butterflies! But don't eat them.

wouldn't cocaine be easy enough to find?

ever feel like cringing the day after drinking. like everythings wrong.

Nigga, I don't need to drink to regret my life.

Alright then

I find cocaine pretty mediocre, the depression next day is not worth it of 30 minutes of blessing.

You just described 90% of my mornings.

But you need to drink to forget about regrets.

I do this for about 3 minutes before I start drinking.

Fam I drink to feel the feels better because I'm so emotionally stunted that I can't fully face my feelings sober.
I've never cried sober before.
Try eating some marijuana it is better for you than drinking

your drinking making it worse. I binge every weekend too and its always followed by 3-4 days of terrible depression and anxiety. I quit sometimes for weeks or even months and most of the mental issues vanish. It's that one night of temporary bliss that always drags me back.

Dude, she's flirting with you.
My advise: Betray your friend and try to steal his gf

>I've never cried sober before.
This x 100
I find marijuana really boring to be honest.

I know man, but I can't deal with life while being sober, at least at night... Night is indifferent, so fucking hard to pass.

Have you cut out caffeine and tried melatonin?

That really helps a ton for me when I do manage to cut out the drinking. Once you get through a few days it's much easier.

If the love of your life left you, bro, you're chasing a dream...what you want can't possibly exist now. It's all made up in your head. When you fantasize about it, recognize it as a fantasy. Tell yourself it's not real, and look for something new and better.

It's fucking hard. It took me half a decade to get over my ex-wife after she left me, and there are still days when I'm angry or sad. But it gets better man.

shes really cute. i don't know what to do. my friend usually bounces back on his feet with girls all the time too. meanwhile i haven't received attention like that in years. how do i keep the momentum going?

>Have you cut out caffeine and tried melatonin?
Indeed, I take 3 mg melatonin since like a years.
Used to help me a lot, but since i had to deal with a withdrawal after consuming big doses of tramadol 3 years, nothing really helps me, it's fucking hard to sleep.

I know man, that's the hardest part, knowing that I fucked up our relationship and I can't do anything to help it.It's crushing since I had to think life was a joke, I was like a God... And now, I'm the most little person on earth.

As a grow 28 years old man let me give you an advise: What your regrey mostly when you get older, is not your shittiest moments, but the moments in which you could act like a shitty person, in this case, fuck your friend's gf.
One of my friends gf was hot as fuck, told me to fuck literally, and I said I can't do that to my friend.
I fucking regret that, I fap to her a lot and blame myself for being such a moral idiot

Yeah I'm trying the marijuana to cut down on the drinking, but the clarity of it is irritating.

>One of my friends gf was hot as fuck, told me to fuck literally.
whats the story? what are some signals before she asked.

Not much really, she was the gf of one of my best friends, he presented me to her, and then she told me privately that she wanted to fuck with me because I was a depraved dude like look like a rapist.
Somehow that turns her on, I can't deny I'm really degenerate when I'm drunk and around with girls, but this greek goddess was like a sexual demon, I regret so much not to fuck her pussy and ass.