Roast me, Cred Forums

roast me, Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4d/62/d5/4d62d5c572591ad53487344799ae4b6f.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She bought those goggles to protect her eyes in the gloryhole booth

/thread

Girl, you kinda cute. Post your kik

WannabeRamonaFlowers/10

stop pretnediung to be mary elizabeth winsted you fuckin cunt

Reminds me of MEW.

Check'd

Don't wanna roast ya.... but do wanna fuck your face...

too many chins

You need those goggles to hide your cavernous, sunken, eye sockets. Your hair looks like you style it with a fan and a lighter, and your face is so pan shaped Lodge skillets is suing you over design patents. You look like you have brown kids.

Tell me why your bangs look like a ruler

where are your tits

romona flowers rip off
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4d/62/d5/4d62d5c572591ad53487344799ae4b6f.png

nice job posting a picture, faggot

I'm fairly new here but Scott Pilgrim is my thing and Ramona is my fetish so I can't roast you

I'd like to spit roast you, post tits you beautiful slut

ew

here's more ammo. it's been weak so far, stop wanting to fuck me

Ayo who dis?

timestamp

Timestamp and tits

i read the scott pilgrim comics once. just from skimming the pages i can tell hes a narcissistic kid.
you dont portray an underdog like that. he already has had love interests and shit and friends that know him. hes even got a fucking band that has their shit together.
id put a 45 to that faggots face.

This. Also the movie is 100% cringe loser entitlement fantasy. Anyone who likes this trash is an emotional child.

You look like someone I would go out of my way to run over while I'm playing Grand Theft Auto

i had a giggle.

Found new fap material so thanks

gross

Terrible music taste

i bet your dick is bigger than mine.

that being said i think i love you. TCV is the best

ramona flowers

how do you expect to get roasted by just a few pictures? stupid ass mofo

no i want to hold your hand even if you have a penis

Does this mean im gay??

I love you. Why did you dump me? I thought what we had was so special and beautiful.

I mean...I know that I wasn't especially attractive, financially secure, mature, well endowed or even intelligent, but were any of those reasons to make me sit in the corner while you got pounded by another guy before dumping me and leaving me alone with the video to masturbate to drunkenly while I sob?

TAKE ME BACK! MY LIFE FOR YOU!

You can even keep fucking and dating your new boyfriend. I just need you in my life and will do anything; you can have my credit cards like you wanted, and I'll cook and clean for you.

Please baby - just take me back.

roast? I will fuck you.

>2016
>Feeding Trolls
You retards.

You're a decently cute girl who looks like she tries a little too hard to be quirky. Not much material to roast.

FOR YOU OP
streamboobs.com

I want you to put those two fingers in my ass while you jerk me off nice and slow until I cum all over your glasses, then I want you to take off your glasses and eat the cum

Then I'm going to flip you over and eat your ass until I get hard again and slowly plunge into your spit covered fart box while you moan into your pillow, causing me to blow even more hot spunk into your little turd cutter

are you my sister?

I'd spitroast you if that helps?
Any other bi anons in?

Why am i genuinely trying to date her? Why do i really want to wake up and see her smiling face every morning? Why do i feel as if i can actually achieve that when i dont even know her? Why can understand the meaning of love with such clarity just after glimpsing her pic?

Cunt.

when you pee, do you pull your foreskin back?
I do and I don't know if you're supposed to, no one ever taught me how to piss and it just seems more hygienic

Yes and you are supposed to.

Thanks man. Was worried I was weird.