Depression thread?

Depression thread?

My girlfriend and I fight every single day. 2 year relationship here. She hates that Im in a touring band, and always starts fights that she says stem from that. She had a miscarriage from the stress that she said it caused. It kills me everyday. Drinking myself to sleep currently.

you know, no one is keeping you in your shitty band. go take care of your woman, dumb ass. shes right.

What's a "girlfriend"
>you, You are depressed?

aren't tours only a few months? That should be bearable for her

I only tour for 3-4 months out of the year. Not very extensively for a band of our size.

Its possible to be miserable in a relationship you fucking nigger.

Your gf is a guilt tripping cunt then.

It sounds like your girlfriend is overreacting by a lot. What's your band called btw?

The le depression meme strikes again haha. Seriously stop self diagnosing faggots.

I know that, but everytime we almost break up, she threatens suicide and I cant help but stay. I feel trapped. I dont want to leave her, because if she does do something to herself, I have that on my shoulders. For some reason I still love her, and dont want her to hurt. But dude Ive played drums for my entire life. Im 22. And Ive played for 19 years. Its all Ive ever wanted to be in a signed band and this shit happens. its horrible.

She's mentally abusing you faggot. Go beat your head on your drums to knock some sense into you.

I dont want to sound like a beta faggot, but do you honestly think so? I dont know, this shit is horrible. Like, ever since I got the offer to be in my current band, shes been distant. Every tour its gotten worse. Ive only done three tours with them, but its horrible dude.

I have experience with mentally abusive relationships, just leave her and don't ever talk to her again, it works better than you think it would

Thanks m8. Means quite a bit. Who wouldve ever thought I would get solid advice on this website.

You're only 22? Get the fuck out of that relationship.

It's no problem, what's your band called, I'd love to check out your music

Now shes threatening to kill herself again. What do. This shit is horrible.

Be an adult and suggest she be one too.

It's a ploy, she won't really do it, I've been here before

Thanks user. Sick trips.

Nice trips also, btw what's your bands name?

She's guilt tripping you in a disgusting way. Using a miscarriage as an excuse to make you feel like shit, what the fuck. Follow your dreams, you have them for a reason. If she can't support your dreams, then she isn't right for you. My best friend's wife crushed his dreams in a music career, don't go down that same path.

I probably shouldnt say in all fairness, however were signed to Metal Blade records.

They've signed many great bands, are they easy to work with?

Super easy to work with. Super nice people, and extremely supportive of their artists.

Your band isn't the reason for her miscarriage. If you love touring and she is trying to control you like this, get out.

A relationship where one person makes the other give up hobbies or passions that are important to them is an unhealthy relationship. I've been there, it only gets worse. Get out.

The thing is, I was on tour when the miscarriage happened. I dont honestly even know if I can be certain that it actually happened because I wasnt there.

Glad to hear it, I'm glad to have helped, too

You rule user. You all do. This is incredibly important to me, and to see that you all have helped is fucking amazing.

At least he knows there's someone in the world who loved him at some point.

No, she's a fucking asshole for treating him this way.

>gf and I broke up over a year ago
>been with her since I was 17
>I'm 22 now
>I live in the projects
>most of the people that live here are assholes or they are fucking insane
>I'm not hungry most of the day and when I'm finally hungry I don't like the taste of food
>I don't like how weed makes me feel anymore... even after a t break
>I don't care for making friends in this city or anywhere else
>I tried doing graffiti for a while and it was satisfying for a bit
>after being arrested for stealing I don't graffiti as much
>I have been dreaming of my ex a lot lately
>sometimes meditation helps sometimes it doesn't

No dude, it didn't. That's not how it works. Let me guess, she loses her fucking temper when you ask about it and gets super defensive?

Extremely.

she probably has borderline personality disorder. People who have that always threaten to kill themselves and need people to be attached to them, and to have assurance that they wont be abandoned. Look it up on google. Also, if you call 911 and say your gf threatened to kill herself they're required to take her to the hospital and will probably hold her there for 72 hours of evaluation. It works. As an EMT, ive heard stories from fellow emts of how a man in the middle of a divorce had 911 called on him by his wife, claiming that he had called her saying he was going to kill himself. When they got there, he informed them he hadn't spoken to his wife in 6 months, and that she just wanted to use this to get full custody of their kids (mental health records can only be used in a divorce if custody of kids is involved and one partner "discovers" some sort of documentation suggesting that one partner has mental health problems). The emt there (who was with the police) apologized profusely but informed him he had to go to the hospital for an evaluation. When he went, he had on his record permanently that he was in a psych ward for 72 hours. I don't know what happened after that, but presumably his wife got full custody of his kids as a result. Anyways, my point is, if someone actually does threaten suicide, and you call 911, it can be very affective at taking them to a psych ward for 72 hours. This will ensure that your gf can stay in a safe place until she stops being batshit crazy over you breaking up with her (and in this case, its not lying since your gf DID threaten to kill herself).

Band name?

This sounds eerily farmiliar. She's bipolar. I know that for a fact, and she currently is addicted to Adderall and Xanax. She claims shes taking it because of me. Im the cause of her addictions.

No, she's at fault for her own addictions unless you physically made her do them, which I doubt according to your story

I never forced her to do anything throughout the course of our relationship. Ive only ever been supportive and loving. It fucking kills me.

I say call her and dump her, then don't talk to her afterwards so she doesn't try anything to scare you into staying

bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder are often so similar to each other that professional psychiatrists will misdiagnose someone as having one of the disorders instead of the other.

I'm not the same user as before, but I think it would be appropriate for you to try your best to end your relationship with her. DON'T MAKE IT BECAUSE OF THE BAND!!! Try to just say how you're not happy with the relationship, and it's not supposed to be a one way street. Shes supposed to be supportive and encouraging for whatever you do, be it in a band, or acting or whatever. She shouldn't be holding you back from doing what you love user... Remember that, it's ultimately up to you, and I know it can be absolutely fucking devastating, believe me I know... But time goes on, and the outcome is brighter for you in the future if you leave her, rather than not.

I hate to sound like a cunt for this, but if she is using suicide as a way to keep you in check, you should just dump her immediately, then block her on everything... it's for the best user, god speed

Don't believe Satanic trips. He wants her soul OP!

OP (me) got those trips my dude

Fuckin a user. Im just worried she will hurt herself. I dont know if I could live with that. She used to cut so I cant be sure she wont take that extra step. Thast what is keeping me here.

My bad Satan. I thought OP was sad band guy.

When I miscarried I had the sick thought to photograph it and decided against it. Later, the girl my ex left me for called that into question. It was disgusting of her to do that- but my ex never doubted it happened and I never threw it in is face for any reason. I just let him know that it happened and I wanted emotional support. So listen, she might be a crazy meme disorder bitch, and she sounds mentally abusive I agree, but just in case she did miscarry don't question the validity of that claim. I'm not saying don't dump her, but losing a child then having people doubt it is horrific.
Also that girl had been reading private Facebook messages, which is how she found out about it. Gross.
Anyway dump her and ghost her ASAP. Don't fuck with BPD chicks until they can check themselves.

I advise calling her and breaking up with her, stop contacting her after so she doesn't try and scare you into staying, and do what that one user said about calling the EMT and saying she threatened to kill herself so she can stay in a psychiatric ward for 72 hours

Is it coincidence I've been listening to Slayer this whole time

No, he's a fucking loser who's just postponing his career at the 7 11

Yeah, probably. But at least Im trying faggot.

The last thing I ever talked about with my extremely religious grandmother was the idea that maybe God doesn't exist and that I just have a hard time believing in it.

She died 3 months later while I was in another state, she actually cried during that conversation because she wanted to save me. I feel like shit every time I think about it.