PD:im sorry.

ok

Idnt know wtf im looking at but thats ok

How the fuck are you typing then, OP?

Atheism - 1
OP - 0

what the fuuuuuck?

Find the guy taking a shit

chan has been established for the purpose to become the unofficial sister site of Japan's famous "Futaba channel". Of course, I do not mean take over the seat of Futaba channel the same kind of bulletin board group and ... Japan, has been with lets make up in English. But to complete the steep and long, and there is everyone's cooperation I think that it is surely a good community and culture.

Cred Forums can participate feel free anyone. However, please stop in every conflict in this site. Conflict will only bad everyone's atmosphere. Please by all means tell your friends if it even defended by able. Japanese are also welcome in the same way if you use the English.

Since this site is a still under construction, is incomplete, but please be patient. Please send by e-mail suggestions for improving the site to come moot.

So, please go and enjoy slowly

wtf you can stand up and walk around in a little room below the cockpit?

what a rad place

I loves the book in that series about castles. Whats worse than the guy taking a shit is the guy with a pitchfork cleaning the shit out whilst being shat on.

Note the human drain snake on the far left, and the poor shat on shoveller on the right.