Drug thread

Drug thread.

What's ketamine like? Thinking of trying it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6owyJ4ydGUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch out with the dose. If you reach the K-hole, you are going to have a bad time.

Wompy

this guy is right, a little goes a long ways. That being said it's similar somewhat to lsd in the feel good waves and a really nice ride. MAJOR bonus: the next day you wake up and feel FANTASTIC

Kinda like whip its high but lasts longer. If you do a little bump it's pretty nice. I wouldn't do more than like 2 bumps at first. Like little bumps. K holes suck

15 years of casually using drugs, Usually Mdma, speed, E's, Acid, , special K is the best and scariest thing iv ever done. Be careful. Enjoy.

Ketamine is like riding a bicycle backwards in zero gravity with a purple monkey strapped to your head screaming the fairly odd parents intro song into your ear forever.

how long does it last typically?

i did 5-8 bumps my first time over the span of like 4is hours i think. didn't k hole.

A little bit of K reminds me of a better feeling "robotrip", although too much will put you in a k-hole and almost make you have complete loss of your motor skills

its ok, not my favorite drug honestly. If youve ever done nitrous its like that, but it doesnt go away for like, a long long time.

depends on r-ket or s-ket.
basically do a tiny little line. it'll last between 30-45 minutes.
at low dosages it feels like an epic drunk. slight loss of motor function, light contrails, euphoria, but little nausea (which is why its epic).
the further you go, the more the dissociative aspect kicks in. this dissociation will lead to a k hole (full body dissociation).

Got ketamine when a doctor had to set my dislocated wrist. I k-holed haaaard. Didnt enjoy it at all

Lsd is the best drug. Period. Cheap, non addictive, euphoria inducing, mind expanding, easy to conceal, it is simply the best.

Like 15-30 minutes for a bump or two. If you smoke it lasts longer. You can do multiple throughout the day but I wouldn't suggest more than 2 at a time u less you think you'll be ok

you'll peak for an hour or so, you'll feel it for a few hours. You'll have absolutely no sense of time or space and spend an eternity in a k-hole, but like I said earlier it's a lot of fun and leaves you feeling great the next day. You've gotta get pretty dumb to get into a k-hole though. Don't sniff it like scarface with coke, little piles are good

I thought the best part of Ketamine was the k-hole? Are you guys just pussies or am I missing something? Why would you rather have motor function than go on a euphoric and psychedelic journey through space.

Through out the day that's fine but if you did them all at once you would've k holed

Kinda like being very drunk but you don't feel like vomiting, you don't get the spins, and your speech isn't slurred.

k-holing is very polarizing. people love it or hate it. if you really wanna go to space, do dmt. it feels way cleaner, much more vibrant and is oddly comforting; like going home.

not OP but the k-hole is why i'm interested

I crave that depersonalization. because i am not a person. i am sub-human. i am scum.

yeah i've done lsd many times though. Want to do dmt

did lots of k put on a good movie and k hole and it fkn sweet

Shrooms is the best drug ever...anything else is pure garbage

I've never done DMT or k but I've heard friends experiences. I've only heard experiences of friends, one of whom claims k is the GOAT drug. Tbh I don't think I could handle either, I'm a pussy when it comes to psychedelics and complete mind fuck drugs. Although once I took over 700mg of dxm and got completely disassociated. In retrospect not the safest idea, especially since I was alone.

>speech isn't slurred

>talking
>on dis

lmao

Coke and ket is the best mix of drugs i have ever taken. be careful of OD on ket though

LSD is better

Ah ketamine. My one experience, I was with three other bros. My friend David railed three fat lines back to back and his eyes rolled back and he began twitching on the ground. We would have been concerned, but the rest of us had railed two lines and were too loaded. I felt like my entire body was pins and needles, I couldn't navigate anywhere. I thought I was dying. My friend threw a glass table top outside in the street and shattered it, then went and began punching holes in his Sheetrock, then loaded a shotgun and fired it out in the street. My other friend punched out the window then fell and began twitching. I blacked out but when I came to, we were in the drive-thru at Popeyes and everything was chill. The cops showed up when we were gone and my friend got arrested later.

>My friend David railed three fat lines back to back and his eyes rolled back and he began twitching on the ground.

that wasn't k

Usually coming off of molly or e when I take K.

it's fun, i love the headspace it gives. fun when at a party too because it makes you loosey goosey. so if ur just trying to have a great time just do bumps or small lines around 50mg and experiment with that. but if you wanna go to space it can be a little frightening at first but just remember it doesnt last long. it's very enjoyable

Idk man. I liked LSD visuals a lot more than shrooms but 12 hours was an awfully long time to trip. Also shrooms always made me sleep really well and fed refreshed the next day whereas acid just fried my brain.

Dude me too. My guy cant find it tho, im about to make It myself

Lsd is so much more intense

Khole is why you do ketamine...

Experienced user, its dope

12 hours is too short of a time. Why would u want a shorter trip?

ive heard its very to end up in a "k hole" which is very fucking scary. how do you avoid that

euphoria is overrated.

anyone on benzos?

dmt and ketamine are 2 completely different things. I find k to be a soothing journey, seeing things with great mental clarity, even though your drooling everywhere, while dmt to be insane with an unsettling fast come up that I can't seem to enjoy anymore. I feel i could do k as an old person where as i would probably die if i smoked dmt. And it is very polarizing, while on it and after a while it starts to individualize things in your brain. most people i know who use ketamine recreationally have very split personalities that are all fairly dominate.

Anybody else on opiates right now?

Anybody know how to make dmt? Like without buying that root from south America? I would really appreciate some intructions.

youtube.com/watch?v=6owyJ4ydGUE check out my meth clouds

Make sure you take enough to kill yourself faggot.

yes

it's very to end up in a k hole because people don;t know the dosages. thats why you do small lines, if ur doing too much you'll know

how deep r u

Wtf? Feeling happy as fuck is overrated?
Do u shoot dope all fucking day?

Too addictive dude. Also, lsd is better

only 20 mg of valium, have stuff to do in a few hours (half 4 in the morning here)

and you?

addict here...

Crack Cocaine is my shitttt
Weed of course
Mushrooms are just awesome sauce
Of course, I love my benzos
Crack again
More crack plz sir!!!
You get a nice bellringer and its like !!!!!!!

>i kholed once
>had a complete out of body experience
>i lifted out of my body, now looking at myself from behind at myself sitting there the pounding music shaking the whole area around me
>could walk around but couldn't focus on anything but my seemingly lifeless body sitting there
>once i snapped back to my body i puked hard.
>never puked off of k again even if i did reach k hole lvls
>try it if you think you can handle it just dont try to blame it on someone else afterward

Pair with m for a great time

I've never understood the stigma around k holes, they are fun as fuck if your prepared for it

It's a lot like 2nd plateau DXM trip, or a near-overdose shot of meth.

google k-hole and rethink this.

DMT is fucking amazing. I've only ever broken through once, and have no desire to do it again as I only did it for the experience, but goddamn was it mind blowing.

this will give you trippy acid like visuals and mind fuck you like hell
personally i try not to do it very often my drug guru said the combo tends to be very hard on your body and mind..
also ive seen some festival goers go full retard off of this combo and end up needing medical attention
dono if it was bunk shit or just to hard for them to handle so... test your shit... do random tests on your normal guys shit... ya never know what drugs will do to some people

bunch of xanx idk, only 11pm here

Can someone explain what LSD is like

awkwardly similar to lsd in some situations

until youve had enough

dig yer own hole

ive done dmt by itself and wile on LSD
by far the trip wile on L was way better
>be trippin hard
>hit a weed bowl with DMT layerd in
>protip: always hold DMT in as long as possible
>exhale and close eyes, i was sitting down
>end up in a hallway with infinate door frames
> everytime i walked through a different door frame the whole world changed
>kept exploring new worlds till the acid took full control again

time is stretched. visuals are not guaranteed. y'know those "post trippy images" threads? a lot of times staring at those images becomes like a living world. but you snap out of it. you trip hard and you snap out. the hallucinating happens BEHIND your voice of thinking so even that has hallucinations

Trick is do just a little over a long time. If you're a retard and drop 225mg of m and 3 bumps in one go, yeah you're gonna fuck yourself up.
I take 18-36 mg of Ritalin or 30 mg of adderall XR than 80-100mg of m diluted in a bottle of water and give myself a key. When I come up on the key I do another and that gets me for a night. Small amounts never fuck people up and you have a great night

Just remember... always get a trip sitter so yer ass doesn't do something stoopid like drive off a cliff or run out into traffic.

your mind will go on an adventure, one thought will lead to another, there will be some visuals more to do with your mental state, not really changing colors or anything, colors may be bright, contrast, or slightly off though

A lot like shrooms but less goofy and more introspective I guess. I find the body high is grosser. Lasts so fucking long too yoi just want it over by hour 8.
Visuals I find are like pic, but it depends on the amount you do. Max I did was 2 tabs. It's also super cool cause I drank a 6 pack and felt absolutely no alcohol buzz

the comedown feels like you're landing from being on a cruise. "can everything just be normal" its called a trip for a reason

Forgot the pic fuck me

This entire post can't be understated.

LSD if you ever buy some please take care enough to test it some people will sell fake shit, stric9, DOB, etc. only pay 10$ a hit tops anything more is a rip off.
now the come up can be a little rough sometimes youll start to get a pit in your stomach you might feel like puking but you wont puke.
only take 1 or 2 hits your first time depending on strength
when your stomach starts feeling "normal" again you will start to see objects that arnt moving start to move
colors might start to change slowly
i highly recommend day tripping on a partly to mostly cloudy day your first time
the clouds will go nuts for you
dont forget sunglasses
and make sure you are in a good environment and around good people that you like and trust

i would not even fuck with powders these days unless you know the source very very well, even then just always remember someone has to make a dollar from someone, and how far that line goes is for you find out.Then again if you cant be satisfied by the naturals like alcohol weed and mushrooms, maybe you deserve a sunken in face and record low dopamine levels.

>weed
You have to be 18 to go on this site kiddo

oh my bad og kush trainrekt n0 8 sour ak 47 scout cookies

get some pure MDMA instead
real mdma is hella hard to find now but its the best high on the planet

>
>smokes weed

you must be new to dugs let me be the first to welcome you to the wonderful world of the rave scene

only niggers are the true niggers

roody-poos

googles

candy ass

go to bed

vape naish ya'll

It's like an instant drunk then stuck

Smoked it straight and out of a meth pipe. I won't even try to explain it, it was literally like being in a higher spacial dimension.

nope just more of acid head than a molly muncher

How's everyone doing tonight? I'm currently enjoying some A+ meth. I got an entire week's worth of work completed in only a few hours.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

when i did smoke it straight it was still very good
i however went to a different dimension than the one i went to while i was on L if that makes sense

checked and agree. khole is the reason you do ket. just dont mix with alcohol or else that means super bad time. effects wear off after 1 hour. have some N2O during for extreme fucked up shit ;)

That was a beautiful image you put in my head

love it love everything about it need more of it in my life right now

tryed once on a party.. i was on mdma and having agreat time.. then a friend gave some k and was really horrible, i wanted to punch everyone in the place even my friends.. it was like a rush of violence and angry .. so bad that i had to leave the place and walk alone for hours to be on mylself again

sounds like you got bath salts instead

Is snorting K different than injecting it? I had a classmate who would inject and it was disgusting. She told me that because you put it in to your muscle rather than the vein it crystallizes there and makes it hard. She told me to touch it but im a pussy and refused.

i didint loose my head.. i was just suddently angry with everyone and all the nice effects of mdma went away

It feels like a plastic distortion in time, triggering a meditative state which is vulnerable to anxiety but also ecstacy depending on the environment. Imagine a greasy, trance-like feeling.

LSD is like if you melted away all of the barriers separating your thoughts in your brain. Everything suddenly becomes connected.

have you taken LSD before?
cuz even when ive been on it hard the k always trips me out

i snorted it, cant say for sure because i also drunk 3/4 bottle of rum but its just like a fast drunk hit but too much of it will knock you out

k will not knock you out
its a conscious sedative i mean really doctors use it

yes i been.. but never combined with other drugs.. idk.. maybe that was just a bad night... but i will never try it again

> cheap
Where the fuck are you getting it from? Its like $40 a tab here

Anyone ever tried Donatel? It has Scopolamine and I think a benzo. It looks like it would be good to help me sleep.

Where are you exactly? It's 2 over here. Order them online fag. 100 tabs for 100$. Also picture I took.