Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No oversexualised content
>discuss/insult
>chain lurk pics
>No RP/ERP, go be a faggot elsewhere
>Naps good idea
>Being an Elitist in the /waifu/ Community is like winning a gold medal in the special Olympics. You're still retarded.
>Most importantly, Remember to get enough sleep!

QOTT: Does your waifu have any nicknames?

Other urls found in this thread:

thume.ca/screentunes/
pcpartpicker.com/list/BydLJV
corsair.com/en/carbide-series-330r-quiet-mid-tower-case
corsair.com/en/graphite-series-230t-windowed-compact-mid-tower-case
corsair.com/en-us/carbide-series-spec-02-red-led-mid-tower-gaming-case
youtube.com/watch?v=0qgURC-d71c
corsair.com/en/carbide-series-spec-alpha-mid-tower-gaming-case-black-red
steamcommunity.com/id/stewie574/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Calamity-masu'd

My arms are fucking dead

Hello
>no life
>Juvia claimed

oh shit, your gonna kill it. What's the job?

atleast it's not cigarettes lol. hows your day been?

>res
>facial expression again
>vidya
>thigh highs
>tighs
Goddamn saved

I'd have to agree

Nickname: Holo the Wise Wolf, Wolf of Yoitsu, Wheat Goddess.

Claimed

still here

and

yes im no longer doing anything so the basics would be fine

SHE IS THE STRONGEST

Smug
Shinoa bro
Smugs (Umi only)
Brother(Umi only)
Frenemy (rikka only)
Smugalicious (kurisu only)
Smuggles (prinz only)
Smuggy
Smugler (rei only)
Smuggette (rory only)
Senpai (moka only)
Smugglers
Bb (arby tomo only)
Lil ship (Amatsu only)
Mutha Smugga (sarisa only)
M'smugger (rory only)
Smuglette (rory only)
Smugwing (maki only)
Warden (mizore only)
Smuglord (nico only)
Smug mug (doll only)
Thicc (renge only)
Smugsy (tristana only)
Shinoe (uta only)
Great shinoa (hanako only)
Smugga (eru only)
Smuggaroni (yuuki only)
Smug city (you know only)
Day-walker (mavis only)
Queen of smugnatrix(akame only)
Electric Smugaloo(ran only)
Smugathon (Eu only)
Mom (Neptune only)
Royal smugness (Laura only)
Smuggie (tsunyun only)

It's lil' smug you fuck!

Pinky promise!

>Not much legs here, but do you like it?

Nice to see you again, Alice.

Good evening, how are you?

sacchin, sacchan, sacher
<
kill me

chin up, back to the lab!

Fap day? ;^)

I hate the taste of cigarettes. It's been normal. Nothing out the ordinary. Yourself?

Like this one

WHAT I'M LAUGHING SO HARD

I love you

Yay!
>love it!

thume.ca/screentunes/

Well help me out, where do you wanna begin?

das a lotta nicknames

oh ok thats neat, do you get an employee discount?

never tried them, do not want to. its been aight, just wanna get paid and get my new graphics card
>might have to buy a new tower too

Have some legs for your legs

Rory the Reaper

Saki "Ice Age" Nagatsuka

well from what i understand there is a party and the dm and the dm makes the quest while the party tries to complete it

Im slow because my computer has viruses so things popped up whenever i clicked, then Cred Forums said my cookie was too big so i had to delete it then i had to restart my browser.

Claiming Labyrinth devil.

Miku is very happy you saved her pic, but I need to leave now.

Cute!

Howdy

Correct so far.

Months of all nicknames. Don't. It tastes like sand. Well at least the last time I smoked it. I was going to get a build by blackfriday and cybermonday but things happened. Personal things I'd rather not share

Done deal

I'm doing alright; today wasn't so bad. How are you?

Dunno, I'll have to ask about that. By the way, what are your PC specs like?

Welcome back, dubs user.

Take care, Miku.

Adorable.

Smugathor :^)

>your hugs are not real, but you are starting to roleplay because you lack human affection in real life and you need to show it somehow
Why live?

The world needs to know. Tell everyone you can.

Good bye, hope we get to talk in the future

That one is great
>no you don't

horny fox and the main thing i dont understand is the combat

Yeah well that's the basis of most tabletop games.
Though I personally try not to view it as quest and action, but the DM set the story and the Players write the rest of it.

Of course Dice is used to determine failure/success, but the players themselves also have a lot of opportunity take make it so that dice rolls aren't even really a problem.

no worries, no need to share. what were the specs?

Corsair CX750
i5-4440 Quad
Z97 - Pro
16gb DDR3 Ripjaws
500GB SSD
3TB HDD
GTX 660
>soon to be a GTX 1060

the thing i dont understand really is how combat is supposed to play out

I am okay with this nickname.

Based on what I understand (full disclosure I haven't played the game) the DMP sets up threats and the players attack it turn by turn. The result of their attack is determined by a dice roll, i.e. roll above a certain number and your attack does X amount of damage. I'm assuming the race of their characters have characteristics or abilities that affect the attack and the chances of a success.

>Hey names Franklyn looking for a waifu
>Mostly will post with cigarette
>I like brown hair btw but I'm not afraid of a little zest

Smugathan ',:^)

My favorite. That has to be your best one
>yes I do

I'm not good with computers. What would specs mean?

I'm doing okay, I finally got a stubborn young lady to go to sleep, which is nice
>sort of

dont expect it to be used frequently and how is it set that you need to roll X amount to do X amount of dmg? thats the real question to me

The hardware in the computer. Motherboard, GPU, stuff like that.

Claiming Felix

I just saved it 10 mins ago~

>Nicknames: Muco

Just looked it up and found a "one page summary" of the combat. It'll take me a few comments to post, give me time.

(Seriously why do people play this shit. You could write a novel around the in-depth combat mechanics alone, and that's not even considering every other part of the game.)

maybe thats why they play it?

>D&D combat in one page (of really small type)
Initiative
Every round, each person acts once, from highest initiative to lowest. Your initiative is determined by rolling 1d20 + your Dex bonus, and stays the same until the end of the combat.
If some participants are taken by surprise, the other ones get a free round before the surprised ones can act.
Before the very first time you act in a combat, you are "flat-footed"; you don't get a Dex bonus to your armor class and can't make Attacks of Opportunity (see below).
Taking actions
There's lots of confusing stuff in the rules about standard actions, full-round actions, move actions, free actions, etc. Here's what I think is a simpler way to think about it:
You have 5 action points in a round to spend however you like.
Full-round actions cost 5 points.
Standard actions cost 3 points.
Move actions cost 2 points.
Free actions cost 0 points.
If you haven't otherwise moved, you can always move five feet for 0 points.
So you can take one full-round action, or a standard and a move, or two moves, and all of that is along with as many free actions as you like, plus maybe a move of five feet.
Attacks of Opportunity (AoO)
Some things that you do (typically, actions that distract you from defending yourself) provoke an Attack of Opportunity (AoO), which means that nearby opponents get a free attack (although a combatant can only take one AoO per round, even if multiple opponents provoke one). So try to avoid that. Withdraw and Move Five Feet are particularly helpful in avoiding attacks of opportunity while remaining mobile.
Actions
I've left out actions that are obscure or high-level. Actions that provoke 'Attacks of Opportunity' are marked with a star.
Withdraw (5). Move up to double your speed without provoking an AoO due to moving out of your current spot.
Run* (5). Move up to four times your speed, but lose your Dexterity bonus to your armor class.

Mine

>Melee attack (3). Take one swing at an enemy. If you like, you can fight defensively by taking a -4 penalty to hit in return for a +2 armor class bonus.
Ranged attack* (3). -4 to hit if your target is engaged in melee with an ally of yours.
Unarmed attack* (3). Only your opponent gets an AoO.
Full attack (5). If you have multiple attacks, you need to use this action in order to use all of them.
Cast Spell* (3). If you take damage from the AoO, you have to make a Concentration check to finish the spell. You can try to avoid provoking an AoO by making a Concentration check (DC 15 + spell level), but if that fails, you lose the spell.
Move* (2) up to your speed. Causes an AoO if you move out of a threatened area.
Crawl* (2) five feet if you're unfortunate enough to be prone.
Draw a weapon (2)
Manipulate an item (2), like open a door or pick something up.
Stand up (2)
Drop an item (0)
Drop prone (0)
Talk (0)
Move five feet (0) but only if you are not otherwise moving this round.
Delay action (5). Wait until later this round to act, but your initiative stays at that reduced value.
Ready action (3). Prepare a specific action to respond to another specfic future action (e.g., "as soon as something comes through the door I shoot it").
Resolving a normal attack
Roll a d20 + your Base Attack Bonus + your Str modifier (or Dex if it's a missile weapon). If you beat your target's armor class (AC), you do damage equal to your weapon + your Str modifier (only if it's not a missile weapon).
If you roll a 1, you automatically miss. If you roll a 20, you automatically hit. If you roll in your weapon's threat range (typically just 20 but sometimes more), you may have a critical hit; roll again, and if that's a hit, you do some multiple of your usual damage.

>For damage, roll the dice associated with your weapon and add your strength bonus (one and a half times the strength bonus if it's a two-handed weapon, or half of the strength bonus if the weapon is in your off hand). Damage can't go below 1.
Injury and death
A combatant reduced to 0 hit points is disabled (3 action points per turn). At -1 HP, you're dying. Every round, you have a 10% of becoming stable; otherwise you lose another hit point. When you reach -10, you die. You can stabilize someone by successfully making a DC 15 Heal check.
Combat modifiers
If the defender is behind physical cover, he gets +4 to his armor class.
If he has concealment (e.g., in darkness, fog, or tall grass), then any successful hit on him has a 20% chance of missing anyway.
If you and an ally are on opposite sides of a defender, he is flanked and you both get +2 to hit.
Special attacks
You can make other kinds of attacks than just swinging or shooting at someone, if you're feeling creative:
Aid another (3). Instead of attacking an enemy, roll against AC 10. If successful, your friend gets +2 to hit or +2 AC against that enemy until your next turn.
Bull rush* (3). Make an opposed Strength check to push the defender back five feet (useful if you're on the edge of a ravine!).
Charge (5). Move at least 10 feet and at most double your speed, then attack with +2 to hit and -2 to your AC.
Disarm* (3).
Your target gets an AoO. If he does damage, you fail.
Make an opposed attack roll. Two-handed weapons get +4, light weapons get -4. Larger combatants get +4 per size difference.
If you won, the defender is disarmed. If you failed, the defender gets to make a check as in 2. to disarm you.
Feint (3). Make a Bluff check against the opponent's Sense Motive + BAB. If you win, on your next attack against him he doesn't get a Dexterity bonus.
Grapple* (3).
Your target gets an AoO. If he does damage, you fail.

Where da Loli?

>Make a melee touch attack to grab.
Make an opposed grapple check (BAB + Strength bonus + 4 per size difference) to hold and do unarmed strike damage.
On future rounds you can try to do more stuff or he can try to break the hold.
Overrun* (3).
Defender can simply step aside and let you move through if he wants.
If he blocks, make a Str vs Dex/Str check, plus 4 per size difference.
If you win, he is knocked prone and you can keep moving. If you lose, he makes the same check as in 2. to knock you prone.
Sunder* (3): try to attack his weapon or shield. Make an opposed attack roll as per Disarm to do damage to it.
Trip* (3).
Your target gets an AoO unless you are tripping it with a special trip-enabled weapon.
Make an unarmed touch attack (or a melee attack if you are using a weapon).
If that succeeds, make an opposed check as per Overrun.
If you win, he is knocked prone. If you lose, he makes the same check as in 3. to knock you prone.
Two-weapon attack (3). If you want to attack with two weapons, the first one is -6 to hit and the second is -10 (-4/-8 if the off-hand weapon is light, -4/-4 if you have the Two-Weapon Fighting feat, -2/-2 if both).

>DONE.

Bullet from BlazBlue

She's fucking mine. I will hogtie you all with your own spines if you even try to steal her from me.

>There is another holo

>you are starting to roleplay because you lack human affection in real life and you need to show it somehow
It doesn't have a a specific purpose, it just helps in making me feel bad.

pcpartpicker.com/list/BydLJV

Ooooh a new art~

There is not "another" Holo. There is me--the real one--and then an imposter.

that is a lot to understand. so it set of actions you can do? or can you do more

oohh very nice. I want to build me a liquid cooled one day. Those things are sick

I'm going to go to sleep. Good night waifu

Arm day. 100 punches from 0-10 each and back down.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

sleep well

You can perform more actions in combat. Not covered is spellcasting, bardic performances, barbarian rages. And this isnt Pathfinder, so theres no psionics or technology involved. Also not covered is anything in epic levels.

>cute Tomo

It looks like a combination of actions, luck, chance, and interactions with other party members.

it does? :(
how do i live with it?
there is 50 whorebo's and your waifus are all shit

Sleep tight, pupper.

Is that the Holocaust guy I have heard so much aboot?

Yeah that is a question that a lot of people who never played the game have. Basically it’s turn base combat with stats that you have that help for your character to showcase its strengths/weaknesses.

Let’s make the assumption that you’re a level 1 fighter (Melee Orientated) facing a commoner (using a bow). We are also going to make the assumption that you were both well aware of each other, and hostile feelings were obvious to both combatants, this way we can avoid having to take into account Surprise Rounds.
What will first happen when combat starts are that the DM will ask you to make an “initiative roll”. This roll is used to determine combat order, so basically who goes 1st – 2nd – 3rd and so on. This roll is a d20 (20 sided dice) plus your Initiative modifier. Your initiative modifier is normally your Dexterity Bonus plus whatever other miscellaneous bonuses that you gained from class/race/feats/ect. We are going to make the assumption that you rolled higher than the Commoner, and so you get to attack first in the turn order.
At this point the DM will say that it’s your turn, and you’re allowed to take the allotted amount of actions in the combat round. The amount of actions you can take in a full round of combat are as follows:
1 full attack round
1 standard action and 1 move action
2 move actions
A delay action
You are also allowed to take a reasonable amount of swift actions (normally just two) and an unlimited amount of free actions, as determined by the DM.

Part 1/2

But I'm the only one who genuinely cares about her.

Wait are you the Polish guy or someone else? Why would you have heard about me?

I'm back

Cirno claim.

Gonna do some reading while I'm here.

So you decide to make an attack. You need to close the gap so you make a “Move Action” to place yourself in melee range of the commoner (during the same amount of time you are allowed to draw your weapon as a free action though this isn’t always allowed and you are normally forced to draw your weapon as a move action in combat). Once in attack range you use a standard action to make single attack against your enemy with your sword, this combination of standard and attack action would use up all your allotted time in the turn.
After declaring the attack, you now need to make an “Attack Roll” against your opponent’s Armor Class (AC). AC is the defensive capability of whomever you’re fighting, and the number that you need to beat if you want to deal damage. The Attack Roll is calculated by this method: “d20 + BAB + STR/DEX MOD + MISC MOD”. As a level 1 fighter this would be: “d20 + 1 (BAB) + 2 (14 STR for a +2 MOD) + 0 (No Feats or Special conditions)”.
Making the assumption that you broke your opponent’s AC, you then get to roll for damage. Damage is weapon dependent mostly. So let’s say you were using a Greatsword. A greatsword has a normal damage roll of 2d6. So you would roll “2d6 + 2 (STR MOD) + 1 (1/2 STR Bonus for 2 handing a weapon).

The commoner would then repeat the steps, and that’s how combat is carried out generally unless things like OOA or Magic become involved.

part 2/2

It's all about the aesthetics nowadays

Night

What stlye of martial arts?

Digi-sword

Welcome back Cirno.

Was that correct this time?

Good evening yuuki!

Welcome back! What will you be reading?

I heard of the polish guy because everyone kept saying Holocaust when I started posting here a week or two ago

Taekwondo mainly, leg day is every Sunday.
>fucking Kung fu and Dragon dance

Smuggalicious

Evening Illya!

I'm pretty sure whorebocaust doesn't post in thread anymore
He's just a discord elitist fag
idk whorebocaust has a daki of her
he seems to love her a lot tbh
i love who even edited this for making me next to 23.jpg

wow i imagine it takes a lot of time to play it properly or at least having someone experienced helps and she is always
ah ok an example makes sense so the dm's job would be to roll for the commoner and such?

No, it's Cenr-

Wait, yes! Cirno!
Stop tricking me, baaaakaaaaa~!!

How was your day?

Yes.
Just like it's your job to roll for your single character, the DM needs to roll for anything and everything outside the player party, and sometimes even for them.

The DM's job is quite literally the hardest job of everyone playing, and so it's rude for a player to become irate and argue with the DM over trivialities, unfortunately it's commonplace among inexperienced groups.

What a dick

Man, I've had some better days. I had work today and realized just how much school stuff I have going on in the next couple of weeks, and when that dawned on me I had a slight mental breakdown. Long story short, I may have to quit working. I'm home now and watching the LoL World Championships, so it's all good. How was your day?

lol i remember when I wanted lights in my tower. Now I just want a nice Corsair brick shit house. Here's one

corsair.com/en/carbide-series-330r-quiet-mid-tower-case

this one isn't too bad

corsair.com/en/graphite-series-230t-windowed-compact-mid-tower-case

huh ok well thank you it makes more sense now

That sounds fun and hellish
I wanna take krav maga and capoiera so bad now. You do the dragon dancing for the festivals?

How are ya?

Even I'M bored with this joke now...

It was fun for like a week; now, it's just annoying

Mom!

If you're not the Polish one then get out.

Oh please, anyone can buy a pillowcase online. I ended up creating a Tulpa of her for several years in order to give myself someone to love and talk to. That was my only source of happiness for some time.

Oh sorry Cerno.

Which is why I haven't played it.

That's the whole point of it.

Festivals, Grand openings, stuff like that.
>Capoiera for style
>Krav Maga for brute skill

Night /waifu/

Good now that I'm home, watching the LoL World Championships. You?

Yep, it's not that complicated, but it's a lot to take in at once, especially for someone not familiar with tabletop at all.
I've taught like 6 people how to play pathfinder, and I always advise them to pick an easy class to learn the game on (cleric, fighter, rouge) and leave the more advance classes for those who already understand the game mechanics.

There is no reason a person who never played any table top before is going to try and hybrid multiclass a ranger and sorcerer into an arcane archer at level 6, if they don't even fully comprehend feats, might as well the bloodlines and everything associated with the classes.

>Oh sorry Cerno.
Dammit! I fell right into your trap!
It's Cirno! CIRNO! C-I-R-N-O!

Baka~!

I thought it was supposed to be shitposting and annoying. It's just kinda lame now.

That's awful, I'm really sorry to hear that! I hope that life gets easier for you if you decide to drop the job.

My day was pretty uneventful so it was okay, just the day's lab and some rocket league.

I'm cheap, so imma go with the second one lol. I'm thinking about getting this
corsair.com/en-us/carbide-series-spec-02-red-led-mid-tower-gaming-case

My dear little neppy!

Are the dragon heads heavy?
Well, capoeira was more for acrobatics. Goodnight viet bro

World championship you sayodele? Wew lad. Watching Gate. Rory's anime

Neverrrr!

Sorry for being absent mommy, it's just that I've become an elitist recently.
Hi cute wolf!

Yeah, it's all good. I'm just overwhelmed. Anyway, Rocket League is great fun, what system are you on? I'm on PC

Yep, the Brazilians are beating the Chinese Powerhouse! I watched the first episode of Gate, didn't really do much for me.

Luan Loud.
She melt my heart with her jokes.

Hi cute game controller!

Too bad

If you say so
There isn't really a way to see if you love her more :^(
youtube.com/watch?v=0qgURC-d71c

It's all good!

The more holo the better!~

the more i look at this one the more I like it

corsair.com/en/carbide-series-spec-alpha-mid-tower-gaming-case-black-red

What's going on?

thats ok we can do it together
yeah i think that would be best to start easy and work up

You're all anime faggots so i guess i can ask here:

I have watched good anime like Fairy Tail, Elfen Lied and Death Note but then someone recommended me Code Geass and it was shit.

Are there any more good anime or i already watched all?

War!

I'm also on PC, used to have an xbone too but I sold that last summer to make ends meet

Megumin claimed
Learning how to play Come As You Are
Parasyte -the maxim- is pretty good.

Id offer to GM but Im fairly new myself. Though I have played a few games and have an idea on casters now.
Never played a frontline fighter till last week.

Two Holos. I'm the one that's been on for the last few days and the other guy is some imposter.

I'm willing to give it a try.

Since you like action and gore clearly-

Hellsing ultimate

The other guy has been on longer so your the imposter

Cowboy Beebop
Baccano!
space dandy
JO JO Bizarre Adventure

Plenty of stuff

Definitely.
It's a really fun game for those who can get into it though.

Oh dude, we should play sometime. I have a lot of friends that play too!

Nah fam

Boku no Pico
GATE
Overlord
Himegoto

Seriously, what's the fucking point of these threads? I see them fucking constantly and I'm genuinely curious.

>This is the anime girl I like the most
>I already like this girl, so you can't like this girl
>No tits because somehow that's less gay

Pic related because I'm posting, so I might as well post my favorite. Didn't actually look at the thread, so if she's already taken go fuck yourself

That's a really great show.

You have a Tulpa?

Discord?

Wew. You'd think them asians would be well in vidya lol. The idea of fantasy world meets modern is great to me. Would love to see fantasy would meets space age

It does look cool

Other guy is Whorebocaust
The Polish Holo

Solid choice fam. No one takes her, shes yours.
We're basically a circlejerk and discussion of anything thread.

I did for a while, back in the worst of my depression. She randomly comes back up every now and then.

shit now i might buy it...

Great taste but Miria and isaac have to be taken as a couple user. Anything else is just plain wrong

Yeah, that and I've been a bit busy myself.
This is the same for me!
Hi there!

I'd help whichever way I can.

Baccano

You're the imposer!

That's the Koreans, they've won the last 3 championships. The Chinese are either the best or the worst. No in between. That'd be a cool idea, space type anime is cool to me.

Yeah, I'd love to! All my friends that used to play stopped so I'd love to have a friend or two to play it with again.

Okay, then I'd nail them both. My question still stands. gave me an answer, but I was under the impression since 2009 that circlejerk and discussion of anything was the entirety of Cred Forums

well ive never played
yeah? you can play i dont know what you would be actually
thats what i hear

I'm not, but I have been here for a few weeks

Too smug

If you want one that'll be quick I'd suggest deadman wonderland. Only 1 season but it's pretty good

Still you outrank the other guy whos calling you an imposter

Feel free to add me on Steam, it's steamcommunity.com/id/stewie574/

>forgot pic

Saber claim
Oh shit a Maria poster
How're you doing?

This is probably true, but he is doing a pretty good at posting images that I didn't have or don't use

Doing fine, just wondering about these threads

Also, has tried space westerns? Not exactly fantasy, but its not entirely dissimilar. Trigun for anime, Firefly for live action

Added you, let me know anytime you want to play any game we both have

Hi there
Im too unfocused to build a world that isnt one I've read
Look through. The only circlejerks are draws, furs, this and pokebox. Everything else is dicks.
We have a relative newbie in a few campaigns. Its easy to pick up and we simplify a heap.
Also, Pathfinder simplified a lot of DnD in general. 5th edition of DnD is the simplest and is quick to run through for new players.

Fuck I have such a bad headache. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be on. ;-;

that would be best
its ok go to sleep and rest up if you feel bad

tomoko

Wait on that next pay check ',:)

That's understandable. You're in that discord group I take it. Also busy with school/work, huh?

Wew lad. Wouldn't be surprised. But they have to the best or disgrace! Lol. Yeah that would be a nest thing to see. Imagine an army of 10k against a squad of halo spartan like guys. I doubt I've seen any space anime

No i have not. Heard of Trigun before

>shinoa

>Everything else is dicks
Cant argue with that logic

>Heard of Trigun before
Give it a shot. Really, you've got nothing to lose

Trigun was shit. Watch Cowboy Bebop instead.