Stoned Schizophreniac OP from last night here. Any of you anons still on...

Stoned Schizophreniac OP from last night here. Any of you anons still on? I had some really good weed and I'm high as fuck, I was wondering if you'd like to have another conversation.

>mfw still have fucking captcha

Yeah I'm here. I tried your rice cleaner trick and I'd say it worked ok, but it did definitely make my kitchen smell like vinegar when I fired her up tonight. Overall 8/10 would reccomend

pic still related

Nice buuud

Had a toke with my purple bud plant yesterday...couldnt resist takin a picture

Holy fuck niice.

Check'd and I have no idea what you're talking about

...and if you like trippy stuff ^^

are you the 22yo schizo effective dude? because I asked how to clean my ricemaker more effectively

Hells yeah

No, I'm 18. Was on last night, having an episode, asked for fucked up art, and we all had a conversation about the condition. No ricemaker, sorry user.

>mfw I'm so stoned I forgot that I'm actually 19... 25th was my birthday.

Bubble gum

Band Logo ^^

I remember

One of the nugs I got

I think that there is a commonly unrecognized yet significant nuance in the phrase "nothing happens" when it is used to describe the afterlife... The common way of looking at this stance is so withdrawn from our actual knowledge of ourselves.
What DO you see in your mind when someone makes this suggestion?
Most people would interpret this "nothing" as something that would almost DISCREDIT all that they have seen, as if it were a slate cleaning itself off of all truth and experience that they had known, like some sort of grim final answer to their perpetual uncertainties.
But why would this "nothing" be a REGRESSION, and not a REMINDER?
I think that in some respects, certainly nothing happens when we die... Nothing HAPPENS. Because won't experience still continue to be experience even if our notions of what that means (to experience) drastically change throughout the process of dying?
What if the PROCESS of dying IS death, since if death brings with it the total destruction of all of our conceptions (and our ability to perceive), being dead would be nothing AT ALL.
So, WHILE dying, nothing HAPPENS, and BEING dead is nothing AT ALL.

another one of the nugs I got

Kashmir Kush

Is this guy also schizophrenic?

I had a non purple phenotype that i did a early harvest on because of a beginning infection with spider mites..
The buds looked pretty exatly like your kashmire kush ^^
I personally called it "spider bud" :D

Sorry guys I went out back to smoke, I'm back now.

Good point, if you want to pack that down into one phrase. it's simple. Death is oblivion.

Looks to be like it. Though that could just be general psychosis or mania tbh. It does look schizophrenic, but I'm not totally sure.

Fucking all nice. I wish I had that kind of shit.

I'm trying to post more but my phone isn't recognizing my sd card all a sudden. Anyway it's the random free association, repetition, and believing in codes and signs that aren't there that makes me think that's what it is. Also the paranoid belief that everyone is out to get him.

Yeah, pareidolia and paranoid beliefs are all symptoms of schizophrenia.

So, op. What's a day like in that head of yours? Do you hear voices, have any delusions or misconceptions about reality?
>captcha was about trees, man

My day is pretty forgettable. I don't remember most things, I don't feel like I'm here. I'm stuck in the fantasy world I created when I was little. I don't hear voices, I have a separate and independent thought process next to mine in my head. He "thinks" to me, I don't hear it. Sometimes I'll see hallucinations of Demons and spiritual entities and shit, but most of the time I'm just detached.

>pareidolia

Thanks for teaching me a new word.

Could it be drug induced. I'm thinking not since it's very consistent but I'm no expert.

Of course.

>mfw captcha tells me street signs, and shows me a mailbox

I do smoke a lot of weed. But I don't think so, I've had it since I was a little kid.

Oh yeah, totally paranoid schizophrenic.

I'm sorry. I meant in the guy I'm posting. Not trying to thrradjack but I've been wondering and this seemed like a thread that it would fit in.

Interesting. Aside from smoking, what do you do to pass the time? Any hobbies or do you not get much out of most of the normie shit?

Oh, no not at all, and yeah, maybe he fucks around with a bit of meth or something. Feel free, anything to start discussion.

I write a lot, I sketch a bit sometimes but not often. I play League sometimes but other than that I just write, sometimes I roleplay (not a fag) and that's about it. I have a Demonology hobby and I like reading about WW2 and I'm also into Egyptian mythology if that helps.

Can meth actually make you like this though? I've done meth a handful of times and never came up with anything like this.

If you're interested in seeing a couple of my "poems" that I wrote on an episode. They're a little cringey but you have to just try to understand it.

It can if you're schizophrenic. People with mental illness like this aren't good to do uppers. Coke makes me violent and paranoid and way too energetic.

I'v seen a girl on intervention that was into this type of thing. She would write and diagram strange patterns and symbols. She was really strung out, though, Probably not common for someone who isn't using frequently.

Nevermind just read them. I wrote them a couple of years ago, and it's just too cringey to share. I mean it isn't but it sounds like it way too much.

Let's see what you got!

That makes a lot of sense. This dude has always been a little off but never like this before and he's almost 40. He's had a lot go down recently and maybe he got into some stuff that brought out his condition. It would explain why all this stuff is posted in the wee hours of the night too.

Ehhh I really don't know. It was after I read Dante's Inferno and I wrote it to be poetic sounding but it just sounds cringey.

To me it seems more like schizophrenia than drugs. Makes me think of the time cube guy and that Asian man with the word salad signs in San Francisco.

What ever it calls for, then.

Yeah, exactly. Plus sleep deprivation will make it worse, couple that with the drug itself and schizophrenics will freak the fuck out.

Have you tried AIP Paleo diet to treat your schiz?

Hey, not sure how welcome this is, but im an user interested in becoming a therapist helping people with these conditions (currently in schooling). What are ways that I, as either a friend of someone with schizophrenia or someone looking to help on a professional level, can do to help?

>
>Asian man with the word salad signs in San Francisco.

Frank Chu is who I meant

Linked wrong post

Were the Toynbee tiles made by someone with schizophrenia?

No, I haven't tried anything like that. Don't have the money or the self control honestly.

Wow! I never heard of this guy but he is the first hit when you google the name. He has his own wiki page and everything

I would love that, actually. I just don't have any money to give you. But I would be interested in that.

Looks like it. Frankly I've done that kind of shit.

I find stuff like that fascinating.

If you've never heard of Toynbee tiles it can a fascinating stoned research subject. They've popped up randomly all over the world until recently and always had the same message. There was even a movie made about them.