Why is Punk dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EonbtThntzs
youtu.be/hmWUga5L1Tg
youtu.be/KZBL6wvcBn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he is kill.

Its not dead its larger

because it never existed. anyone that truly believed in punk ideals wouldnt waste hours maintaining a hawk or making some homemade fagy pants. punk isnt about vanity. a true punk wouldnt even think they were a punk, nevertheless flaunt it like some retarded peecock

It was gay.

post punk is the real punk

They evolved.

Like Pokémon
Now they are called hipster.
And im not talkink the wikihow to be.
Am saying the real fuck up pp

killed by poseurs

Its shit

because people realize wearing tight outfits and dyeing your hair is fucking gay

/thread

people still do that though... the reason they dont adopt punk as the label is because being punk was was nothing more than a trendy label like emo goth hipster scene whatever you want to call it. so i guess punk still does exist...

Called it. You got to it sooner than me...

Punk = classic rock

Period

cuz it gout bought and incorporated by the companies who killed it

Because it basically just turned into its own form of cultural oppression that it was fighting against.

PUNK = Classic Rock

Period.

RIP G.G. Allin

I posted just above you
"Its not dead its larger"

You exactly made sense of what I wanted to say. Rebellion is punk and I believe as a whole country we are all more punk then ever. Like you said it just is a way you dont try to act upon it.

mostly evolved to emo and faggot

True
All real punks are 50 year old dads now or dead.
Its just edgy faggots now.

Edgy

Crusties are the closest thing to a 'true punk', imo.

Because of shit like this,the word punk has lost all meaning

BITE IT YOU SCUMMMMM

Punk wasn't a movement it was a moment.

IMHO G.G. Was not "punk"
He transcended that genre and if he had lived longer was obviously more suited for Outlaw Country. Hank III basically took off where G.G. Left off. Minus the shit throwing and self flagellation

It probably had something to do with the fags pictured in OP.

Crusties are a scourge to youth.
They are the closest to human pieces of shit. I'd rather hang out with drug dealing gamgbangers than those filthy beggars.

Lots more people are tolerant of the way people want to live their lives today, making it not that attractive to be a super edge-lord.

BUMP for relevance

All true. But still the 'most punk' punk subculture.

OP here

RIP

THIS. I posted this pic (OP PIC) from my dad's FB and he just turned 49.

There's still English motherfuckers touring. Granted they're 55-60 years old...

I was raised on punk and I'm glad I can get such immediate feedback. Keep tjos thread going.

because it was about the warriors spirit individuality and rebellion then it got taken over by leftists and now leftists run most governments so its essentially moot. now rac is the place to be

sadly this, grew up on punk and crusties are scorge.

I feel it, but his stuff hit so many ranges.

Carmelita
Don't Talk To Me
Are my favorites. Don't sound like screaming and bullshit

My uncle Tattooed the rat on his head
>pic related, Tampa

Concur. Motherfuckers who say they fight but then call the god damn cops when they get their shit pushed in by steel toes. Punk is a mindset now, IMO. Doesn't have to be about fashion.

fuck ya

"I'll tell you about punk rock: punk rock is a word used by dilettantes and, uh... and, uh... heartless manipulators, about music... that takes up the energies, and the bodies, and the hearts and the souls and the time and the minds, of young men, who give what they have to it, and give everything they have to it"

-Iggy Pop 1977

GG was Cred Forums in the flesh.

BUMP for super relevance!!

punk rock to me is bad decisions haha

To be honest though, I really only listen to nofx anymore. Evolved into black/death metal and shoe gaze. I feel like no one listens to punk anymore.

Because resistance is futile.

Bigass OP bump.

I like the small group of minds we have in this thread amd would like to hear more from you.

Suck my ass, he will live on forever

Their audience grew up. Same thing happened to KISS in the 70s

because musical genera are ephermeral

What you wanna know?

Pls give sauce

In every city theres a small group of teenagers who skate around all day smoke alot of pot have the mindsets of hippies but kick each others ass's these are the only true punks left, But punk music thrives check out white reaper a local punk band from louisville

Post-soviet nation here - punk is definitely dead in the traditional sense, I'd say. It used to be the direct answer to a conformist society (communism) by disenfranchised youths and the rebellious subcultures. Nowadays, since the "system" has crumbled already and the traditional "big brother" state is long dead, it lost purpose. Now it's mostly about nostalgic festivals or just the former punks, now 40-50 year olds with lives and experiences under their skins looking back at the "good years" when they fought the system.

This is all in context of East Europe/former satellite states.

youtube.com/watch?v=EonbtThntzs

dylon

no one uses aquanet anymore

As a movement?

Tim Armstrong hasn't started a new band in a minute....

Suicide I think.

and plus about 5 inches of penis

Many ideological punks don't look the part any longer. Alot of those who look it are just posers. Simple as that.

Like I don't look the part at all. I wear jeans, and button downs usually. Yet i listen to LOC, CV, Reagan Youth, Against All Authority etc. And also am a staunch anti authoritarian . The only thing that hints towards that is my love of combat boots.

It's pretty rancid

It had a transplant

it was always obvious why Russian punk felt better and why i gravitate towards it.

What? No what?

Die, faggot.

My transplant lead some broken bones.

Not him but, fuck you man. Punk is a mindset. I bet you he would whoop your ass. In fact, I'd put money on it. Anti authority, anarchy for life negroe.

>Why is Punk dead?

Because it literally always sucked and was stupid as shit. WTF kind of question is that?

>wear button downs
>anti authoritarian

choose one faggot

>punk is a mindset
>anarchy for life
>whiteknights for some poser fag he doesn't even know

Enjoy your Green Day mp3 collection, you fucking vaginal secretion.

Just kidding..transplants are cool.

Lynryd Skinrad fan detected.

Dont tell fat mike

Sid and Nancy. Punk as fuck. Do like they did, and it will bring punk back to life.

Punk isn't dead, and it was never alive for terribly long, either. The simple fact of it is that original punk movement was a flash in a pan, two or three years of youth rebelling against the establishment. Their movement died, the names changed, and punk resurfaced as hardcore on the west coast. And so it's gone for thirty years. Punk is less a genre, I think, and a more meta kind of grouping for music. It's simply a banner for loud, fast, angry music that captures lightning in a bottle and electrifies young people for, at most, a few years. As a self identifying punk, that's the best way I can describe it.

Because being a "rebel" is so fucking cliche that it's cool anymore. It's a joke, you can't even be a rebel or a normie without being a joke. Everyone is a joke, everything is a joke, nobody can be taken serious anymore, only normies can take anything serious and even they see "punk" as a joke.

>Punk = classic rock
>Period
not really though.

Damn dude. Haven't listened to green day since insomniac. Was listening to tsol, millions of dead cops, and dead Kennedy s at the same time. Nofx and rancid I still fuck with. Going to see deaf heaven and carcus in Asheville on the 15th. What do you listen to fag?

Asheville, hell yea mah nigga. Aville reppin here

18 year old American male here, been listening to punk rock since I was a wee lad. Do I have a huge mohawk? No. Do I wear a leather jacket with spikes all over it? No. I sure do sew patches onto anything that will fit them though. I don't run around and tell people about punk. I don't even like the word punk. I play in a band. I skate. I have fun. Am i an edgy shithead? No. I have ties with the A.L.F. and other activists that are doing positive in the world trying their hardest to make things right. Most of us "punks" either are friends or at least know each other. We are inviting and accepting regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, size, and shape.There's lots of us and it's getting bigger. We're still out there and we're thriving.

real punk isn't dead, it just hides from the hipsters like the Franks from the Nazis. down in the industrial towns, the real blue collar parts of our cities, there are little sanctuaries, little concrete rooms dedicated to those same ideals that blew up out of New York and London in '76. 924 Gilman Street in Berkeley, The Catalyst in Santa Cruz. There are examples everywhere, for those who really wanna keep the spirit alive.

Is she peeing too? So punk.

where you from, dirtbag? east bay punk here. always curious to hear about the culture elsewhere.

because millennials are pussies

this is why punk is near dead. people like this. I'd love to see this frilly cunt in a pit getting her nose smashed in by Terry the Skinhead's elbow.

only most of us

sorry to break it to you, but you a hipster

Salt Lake city. And don't start squealing about slc punk because it's nothing like it is in the movie.

Because its fucking retarded

cause the establishment won. people rather be distracted by shiny stuff then have the slightest amount of responsibility.

love that flick. sequel was shit, though.

If I'm a hipster then hipster are fucken sweet.

stop whining and get back out there. the establishment only wins when their opposition is pacified.

Because Punks are faggots

Because punk truly was never about being a genre of music, so much as it was a musical representation of an idea/scene.
To be punk is a style, a rebellious style. Unfortunately that style became associated with a very particular genre sound, unfortunately a very raw sound, not the kind of thing that stands the test of time.
Further complicating the matter was the very fact that it rose to any prominence at all -- thus rendering its "counter" effect null and void.

Punk still exists, but on the fringe as it should.

I think Deerhoof is a great example of post-punk. Rebellious by nature, very unique sounding.

post post faux punk pastiche

Good Charlotte

Fucking eh bro! Good to hear from a younger person like yourself. Penny wise! Social distortion! Lag wagon! Millencolin! Nofx! Rancid! Tsol! Mdoc!

They all got day jobs ;
Start a shitty band and criticize the industry that killed what you loved

Anyway punk isn't punk anymore, it's crusties and neo thrash

ha
what a gender fluid tool
ties to ALF
go fuck yourself

Cause SJWs

You know, from an outsiders perspective it seems pretty good, but it really is inaccurate and totally false (although we do have to go out of state for liquor sometimes and I have tripped on acid downtown like in the movie). The utah scene consists mostly of powerviolence dudes and lots of DIY venues and lots of nice people and not to mention fun. How is it on the east bay?

Because it's an inherently hypocritical idea.
"Man, everyone is conforming and materialistic! Fuck that! I'm going to buy clothes and hair styling products so that I can be different, just like everyone else who identifies as punk"
It's the same reason Goths fail.

You sir, are a moron.

i like the dead kennedys

>18
>play in a shitty offensive band
>pretty "punk" by most standards
>but I actually know music theory so not punk

Haha yeah if you like the corporate stuff like that.

Fucking Christ bro. Forced to be at a main stage back in 2003 with ex. My god. So lame. Bitches still love those saggot twins though. Mad puss. Gf faked being sick to see them back stage. I said fuck it. Saw my bands. Left me for a black man hahah good times.

From Louisville yourself?

Chucked

Man I love those dudes. Mostly jello. The rest are money hungry assclowns.

OP checking in. I've been following and I fucking hate all of you.

This. It's just a mindset, this whole "look how punk and anti conformist I am. You wouldn't be able to tell if I didn't wear the leather jacket costume everyone else wears." Is ridiculous. I went to see leftover Crack a few months ago. Absolute cringe fest.

Aw c'mon man. I grew up with that shit. That hurts my feeling.

Great as things have ever been out here. Rancid and Operation Ivy both came out of the big venue in the area, so ska punk is still pretty huge here. which is cool. lotta hardcore these days. it's the only region that I can think of that's diverse and cultured while still being, for the most part, truly working class, which seems to be the ideal environment for punk to flourish. not to mention the protests. never seen a place more political. it's fun out here.

Because, OP; like any other genre of "music" that features faggots playing their guitars with lots of distortion and edgy faggots whining about their issues, or just any "music" with a focus on lyrical content in general(with some exceptions such as lounge); it is absolute fucking cancer

which was kinda the point, though, right? their whole thing was kinda meta. "Pull My Strings" turned out not to be so much of a satirical thing, huh?

they are so much fun. i love just how crazy and whacky their music is.

There a a difference between crusties and dirty traveller kids. I used to be into crust punk as a teenager, toxic narcotic and the like.

Sounds pretty sweet. We try to protest and take action but get smashed by the church.

learn how; semicolons work

we get smashed by the cops, but, hey, don't let broken bones break you down.

Fuck yeah bro. You should come to the show. Me and a few people are car pooling from tn. I've been recruiting, cannot wait. Meeting a 41 year old chick there too haha. Gonna smash.

Listen to the drums on any decent punk band and tell me it's focused on the lyrics. Go listen to Circle Jerks, Red Tape.

It stopped being itself.

Because every time any bands charge more than like 10 dollars for concerts they are called sellouts

That's kind of irrelevant. Jello left and stuck with his getup and the rest of the dudes kept the band together and had the audacity to replace jello and continued to make money off of the DK name. Goes totally against what they seem to be about. I guess the only true one was jello.

Punk wasn't fashion or music, it was saying fuck you to Reagan and every Biff and Tad that put on a power power tie and suspenders and sold their soul to Reganomics and a false promise they were in control of their own destiny.

Which, even after they lost all their wealth in 2008 still believe to be true.

I'd fuck Trump in his eye socket just for fun.

Punk isn't dead.

Signed,

A 51 year old who still does want he wants and sticks it to the man everyday.

Good words to live by my man

I love you

>Why is Punk dead?
Because it wants to be.

yeah, I like to think so. come on out sometime. show up at 924 Gilman Street, Berkeley, CA, pay the $2 membership, and you'll be taken care of.

Its time to grow up dude.

Because they all have uniforms now. What a fascist thing to do...

To sum things up, for punk, in America at least, is that Americans are either too fat and lazy or too scared to get up and do anything about it. The ones with money will always win and they always will until the human race is wiped out. All we can do is sit back and watch the world burn.

Dubs = only right answer so far

Lots of excuse making going on in this thread, but the reality is that punk was deliberate musical suicide. It was never meant to last longer than that particular moment, which is why GG Allin and Iggy Pop are not truly punk, despite their names being commonly associated with it.

no, i mean literally every "band" with a vocalist is complete shit. with some exceptions like rock-n-roll, lounge and... yeah that's about it. Everything else? cancer.

what's on my DAP? jungle and garage, jazz and classical (but only generic basic stuff coz i am still learning)

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Ian mackaye!

What the fuck do you know about growing up? I don't have to. I bought Apple at $7 a share in 1998.

Oldfag knows his shit

You sound like a pretentious faggot. Clearly you're wrong, some of the greatest music ever composed has lyrics. The human voice is a great instrument, you must just be a shit musician. Vocal melodies are more important than lyrics.

Well thank god some men in power ties grew up and made a corporation for you to buy shares in. Punk fuckin' rock dude

>punk was deliberate musical suicide. It was never meant to last longer than that particular moment, which is why GG Allin and Iggy Pop are not truly punk, despite their names being commonly associated with it.

This is why there is no punk today.
Just people trying really hard and people laughing at them.

Punks not dead it just evolved.

What died was the short commercialized faggotry of punk that was the fad at the time of the sex pistols and the ramones and shit that werent even punk but faggots who were big enough fags to like it in the first place never mind still do are the barrier that punk has faced in its progression into modern times.

All those people who liked the clash and anti establishment shit then are the same fags now begging governments for more laws and less freedoms and buying into the lefts bullshit because they didnt evolve and realise that impressing uneducated girls half their age was not a suitable political path.

Look at that faggot tim from rise against thinks hes some fucking eco warrior or some shit.

But punks still alive. Fuck guttermouth just released a weapon of an ep. Last few year bands like lagwagon millencolin adolescents ignite etc have been bringing fucking A game material.

Europe has always been on point with shit like beerbong and atlas losing grip or satanic surfers.

Even old bands that walked a fine line and seemed like they werent ever going to click and evolve such as the lillingtons /teenage bottle rocket etc have brought out some solid shit

People need to stop talking about punk being dead and start supporting the punk thats killing it

But youre actually fucking wrong though, its a big fucking factor like it or not

This guy gets it.

Let's fight the man by buying mass produced cds and mp3s. Let's show the adults that ruined our generation we can do it right by..... turning out remarkably the same?

Bunch of hypocrites who finally grew up and found out that the conformist did what they did for a reason.

because it is reckless faggotry..

Someone is looking for a Maynard thread.

>Why is Punk dead?
a.)Because it got infected with a serious case of teenie bopper cancer and became shit like Yellowcard and Blink-182
b.)because you touch yourself at night
c.) because grunge is better

Pink music was at it high point when it purposefully sounded like shit. It's a rebellion against main stream. But that means it sucks. And anyone who liked it didn't actually like the music. More the message behind it. Or was a giant faggot.

Apple a power tie company in the 80s and 90s? Bwahahaha. Delusional child.

I'd have bought Microsoft if I wanted power ties.

I bought a Mac Plus (the b-side) of computers and said, things are gonna go this way.

Stock was shit while a Jobs was gone and don't soar til he got back and changed the music industry.

That was punk.

Spoken like a true jealous poor slacker.

"Woo unto me that others have things I do not possess. Therefore the world is broken and cruel!"

Like Fucking emo Shakespeare

Cause gg allin died

/thread

Yea you stick it to the man. Bet your going to turn around and get some of that sweet social security you fucking hypocrite

same honestly except i just buy old vans and cons from thrift stores

times changed , same with the beatles and rolling stones , humans dont listen to it anymore , they prefer some niggers with golden jewelry making UGABUGA

No that was capitalism you fucking degenerate. Jobs saw a market in need of a better product i.e Walkman vs ipod.

He didn't rebel against anything. He convinced people that a closed system easy to use device was the best solution. If anything he's the antithesis to punk.

Yeah, Steve Jobs screwing over his own friends, not to mentice making circuit boards on the backs of third world kids to appease the shareholders. Punk fucin rock dude! You sound like true a hipster contrarian. Why not invest in Digital Research Incorporated, they're even more obscure!

I like the music, I really love the bands that have come and went {probably grew up} that have brought new sounds to it or had really aggressive themes and styles. I had an idea of "punk" being something like being on your own, thinking and doing things yourself but it seems now people are only concerned with how to "look and act" or "what does this punk band think about this or that" and I think its annoying that people are shat on because they aren't listening to certain band or still like Phil from Pantera even though the fucks wearing a GG shirt. Meh, I don't give a fuck anymore I have a CCNA book to finish.

>>ties to a.l.f
Sure you do edgelord.

For the insurance policy I paid for? He'll yeah.

You are the reason punk is dead. You don't know which establishment to put "anti" in front of.

Just live your debtor life and be a slave to it.

Punk is living life on your terms not somebody else's. Punk is the ability to give up material things than conform to slave debt.

You can be punk and work 9-5 if you want to. The minute you have to, then you're owned by the man.

the cool kids listen to grindcore now grandpa

cold war ended. punks were young adults who knew no reality that didn't involve USSR and USA being literally minutes away from melting the entire planet in nuclear fire every single day.

that kind of russian roulette fucked with the zietgeist of every level of society that the youth saw no reason to be nice, make sense, look presentable, get a career, be productive or have a family. For once the nihilism was sane and justified. The fashion was just pageantry built around it.

milquetoast vanity and general yuppiness of our current state comes from a solid 7 years of political stability and prosperity. The youth and twentysomethings have spent their teens in an age of bounty.

This. Grow up and embrace capitalism. It's done you well, clearly.

He reveled against status quo.

But it's still not punk. It's business. Suit and tie. Power play market share grabbing cut throat. He didn't do it to m ask e some big statement about anything. He did it for the cash like any sane person. Would have done.

why does listening to a certain kind of music mean you have to dress a certain way and get a certain hair style. Fuck punk. Fuck scene. Fuck emo. Fuck anything that has a fucking uniform.

/thread

>poseurs
Because the actual punk musicians could never be as punk as the fans. Too productive.

Right, "Just be cool man, why do you gotta be tough all the time"

So then having kids? After you have kids you cease being a punk? Fuck. If I don't pay my child support I will go to jail. Fuck. I am not a punk anymore. No shit bro, you may have changed my life.

>powerviolence

Must have had to stand up to pull all that out of your ass.
You can throw debt slave jargon around to mask your desperate grasping at a lifestyle yyou're trying to keep alive. But the fact is that people have moved on. There is no single "man" to fight against. It was just a bunch of 20 year olds afraid to end up like their parents.

For the insurance policy I paid for? He'll yeah.

You are the reason punk is dead. You don't know which establishment to put "anti" in front of.

Just live your debtor life and be a slave to it.

Punk is living life on your terms not somebody else's. Punk is the ability to give up material things than conform to slave debt.

You can be punk and work 9-5 if you want to. The minute you have to, then you're owned by the man.

You're right. Punk was much better before when music labels had all the power and every musician sold out to them.

Apple's crushing labels and having the freedom to publish digitally across the Internet has crushed creativity.

There are still some bastardized sub genres of punk that are still alive and well. Ive partied with "crust" punks quite a few times and even though I think they listen to somewhat faggy music, I still think they qualify as punks. They steal everything because they have no money, they don't groom themselves like normal people, and they're basically the same as oldschool punks except a little less angry and a lot more homeless/hipster looking.

As for the music, I like to think it isn't popular because punk was never meant to be popular. Its supposed to be a fringe genre and it always was. Half of the appeal is that it's largely different from a huge majority of rest of the bullshit being put out. It's supposed to sound like shit and be kinda hard to get into since you have to look up the lyrics of damn near every song because you can't understand what they're saying half the time. Also because there's no point in trying to fix something that isn't broken. Punk isn't coming back the same way classic rock and oldschool hip hop are never coming back. We already did it, we did a damn good job, and generally, the people who are into these genres aren't left wanting for anything more

Because keeping up all that angst got tiresome.

Putting the word "post" next to any counterculture makes you sound faggy.

As far as the music goes, it's objectively shit.

Why does OP suck green, infected, donkey dicks? See, that's what we call a "leading question"

Except there are so many versions of it and it's influenced just about all modern music.

You mean the same apple that is restricting sales of music to apple only devices through their proprietary store? Or the apple that doesn't recognize ripped songs from owned physical media. (Arguably a grey area)

Sorry but your second paragraph is the definition. Of hipster.

"We made it intentionally terrible so normies wouldn't like or 'get' it. Now we're exclusive and edgy"

UP DA' PUNX!
Midwest!

in/b/4 can't corner my dorner
Varg is my hero
D-beat all day

ANTIFA FAGGOT GTFO

You never get laid
&
I fuck all the girls

Salty nigger for life bruh
U poser

Nothing will last too long with 3 power chords and even beats

Ain't getting bigger cuz
Y'all hitting infirmeries after being caught

You as bad as big brother & the satanist NeoCons you lil "edgy" snitch nigga
Put my dick
in you & your girlfriend mouths,
after your knocked out,
NO CONSENT.
How you like that ?

Op here.
youtu.be/hmWUga5L1Tg

You make me think that you're my friend
While others around you start to offend
Criticize the way I dress and talk
I wish you drop dead or take a walk

Seeing through my eyes

GG's grave right ?

Man,
you can just see the
nice pale white, pancake white girl shape, soft A$$ building up along them thighs
I'd eat a chicken wing out of her ass crack

Lots of punk girls be inshape PAWGS if they're not the skinny as a rail type

You thinkin to much, putz

Nah, your a culture vulture, yippie hipster, who thinks he isn't mindless that's thinking too much.

You need to do more drugs & booze & grow a pair ya lil fagg.
Go join a gang

Punk died after Johnny rotten left the sex pistols

I hope you get raped by a gang of oogles so bad & then you'll be able to be try hard nerd a lil better

Holy fuck

OP HERE
this thread sux i hate all of you
That being said, what do you think of Days n Daze? Folk punk.

Personally i fucking love it.
youtu.be/KZBL6wvcBn0

Don't letth is thread die .or do i dont really care.
Im not a robot.

>GG Allin
>not punk
Please try and convince me of your reasoning here. GG was punk personified. It's only the edgy faggots who saw his shows on youtube who kept his memory to some impossible standard.

GG was one of the few people that practiced what he preached and lived that punk life. That's why he was a huge piece of shit and died early.

Like it some
but doesn't really
rodger my jollies
for me

OP here
Tnanks for a good thread guys.

yes

you must know everyone

Aaaaannnd go fuck yourself.

Punk is alive and kicking in the backyards of L.A and SGV , Fuck outta here with that punk is dead shit mf

It same old story. popularity killed it; Anarchists did move on and evolved into the libertarian movement. except the libertarians are so very not Punk. Still it's the common trope where 1,000,000 "unique individuals who don't care what anyone thinks about how they look" all look the same and then police each-other on what is acceptable.

heres a parting gift
youtu.be/hmWUga5L1Tg

Dont talk to me is great.
Automatic is my favorite song by him

>Why is Punk dead?
punk isn't really dead but anything that centers on non-conformity starts out rebellious, and over time transitions to being cliché

eventually it just becomes a style more than anything, and nobody who dresses that way tends not to know much about why it ever came to be

Bump

borp

Aaaaaand/thread. Good to finish it up user.

Pretty much.

Look at those conformist fagots.

Elrico?

Agreed. It's just like the juggalos (Icp fanatics). They hate conformists so they join a group that all dresses the same and listens to the same music. It's the epitome of conforming.

Because pussies forgot what punks rebeled against
It was against denial of total freedom

Because they let niggers join the scene

Hell, what is Punk rock even about since people are always bitching about it?

Follow up

It being punk was a statement and "punk way of life" was what where we go confused
It refelects the way of life because u see the reaction
Punk isn't life
That what it was, a statement

Yes but those who are true and care will show that they are not afraid of the society that we've been brainwashed into. Punk is just a message saying"look we don't give a fuck so neither should you!) kids are free its not our job to take that away but guide them away from bad things not social norms so they can grow up being idoliser like what the punks became later

cuz crass said so