Thread for extremely old fags

>thread for extremely old fags

holy shit Cred Forumsros so I saw a thread earlier about nevada tan but it 404'd.

It was asking what ever happened to her post release.

I stumble upon her name and just search it up on google

>find twitter
>holyshit.jpg
>mfw her profile picture on twitter is uncanny to the pic on the thread
>shes actually quite cute
>hasn't tweeted since 2015
>feelsbadman
anyone wondering what her twitter is
twitter.com/skonoe799

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/searchbyimage?image_url=https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/575242280572960768/AqQBy1Ne.jpeg
hoaxes.org/weblog/comments/4019/P160/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno OP. These two girls don't look much alike. It's been a long time.

before going on a date with her I'd want to know if she repents.

one of her tweets does say "I am sorry" probably relating to the murder but idk aswell its been a few years

You may be reading into it. Maybe she's just sorry about killing her boyfriend's kitten or something.

I wonder if she knows that she's a cosplay costume.

Confirmed legit?
I've seen her profile picture before, I feel like this isn't her at all.
Convince me.

I think she feels remorse for her doings this might be a fake account. I still don't know but she has tweeted "Do you believe in God?" might be a simplistic question that I'm taking to much into.

nothing to see here
google.com/searchbyimage?image_url=https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/575242280572960768/AqQBy1Ne.jpeg
and OP was a fag
what a surprise

It's difficult to look at an 11 year old and guess what she'll look like when she's in her early 20s.

Only Tsunku can do that.

What's the story?

That's because you're filled with affection for a broken Japanese girl who is probably still very cute.

It's normal for guys to want to help cute girls.

I thought school started a couple of weeks ago?

Only been here since '12

Some schools in burgerland don't have school Fridays.
technically can be the weekend

And this is your first Nevada-tan thread?

KnowYourMeme is your friend.

Yes. I don't browse this shithole 24/7

Knowyourmeme is pure cancer.
Try encyclopedia dramatica.

Jap stabbed other japs when she was a kid and she became a meme.

She's been out of jail for a bit now.

If I was her I wonder if I'd move to the Northern tip of Hokkaido where no one knows me or if I'd live in Tokyo to blend in with the crowd.

But getting a job in a city would be hard right? All the background checks companies do nowadays

>implying I had any evidence

She has the same name and looks like Nevada-tan.

Plus she lives in Sasebo too, but it still can be a fake account like I said before.

Been here since '13, what did i miss?

Oh

Maybe she works in a curry shop or something. No background checks there.

forgot to ask someone could try @ing her and see if she will respond

nice trips.

Yeah, that would make for a cheerful conversation. Nevada-tan, you feel bad about slicing a girl's throat?

Look, she's really cute. But she's likely also a psychopath.

There is nothing to be gained by dating or even befriending a psychopath. Even a cute one.

Gimme a minute

her twitter avatar is one of other "nevada" pics. also dont think she learned Russian or whatever that cyrylic is.
No, it's not her. Also why do you care, wanna die or something?

She's been in prison, I'm guessing psychologists would probably speak to her daily while she was in there.

Best bet the kid watched some shitty horror movie, and wanted to do one of the scenes in it.

still dateable

not related but does anyone know who that asian woman who stepped on a kitten was

Please kill me

Shit nigger, if you date a girl like her you'll end up as one of those faggots who start threads about their crazy girlfriends.

ty, from OP I don't think shes gonna respond, but it might be our lucky day.

I'll hit you up with a follow for your bravery.

hoaxes.org/weblog/comments/4019/P160/

Apparently not named?

Cheers. Ill get to translating some of her stuff

Good ol' Cred Forums.

Stay classy.

He'd be fucking dead before he could start a thread

Cheers, she seems a little weird to me

Feel like retweeting this one

dat bing translate

And her first tweet. Gonna check when she was released and the date of this tweet

As I had said before citing both these tweets it seems she was feeling remorse for her doings from both these tweets.

ive seen two pics like this can you supply more?

that account looks fake af.

>september
it's just a regular newfag. it's not like they're rare.

It feels it yeah, maybe had some hate at that time but though of it while talking to a psych nurse.

Eh, could of said "chicken noodle sub"

I don't have any others like this. But enjoy this picture for a while.

All I know is I was 11 when she killed her 12 year old class mate. (She was 11 too)

Alright guys I'm going to Japan to find my crazy box cutting waifu.

(Oh and I remember when it happened so at the time under age b&)

she's saying "you're living for yourself", as in don't live for the sake of others.

>could of

>I hate school
>Do you believe in god?
>Live for yourself

Could be remorse.

All i could find on it, remorseful for what she done. The dead girls father even wanted the sentence lifted.

I don't care, she still puts the tan in my Nevada.

You realize there are thousands of these fan accounts, right?

>and calling her a goody-goody

Nevada-tan showed her.

Something just made me feel a little creeped. This twitter account just followed it after user just @ed her. Their retweets and tweets put me off, and it only follows 3 accounts.
If this is any user just fess up.

>inb4 new Nevada-tan account

Im the tweeter, 2spoopy4me

I've been around since 09, and even used to trawl the ol' ED to read fun stories

I've never seen a Nevada-tan thread

but the appeal is obvious

as a juvenile offender, her name was not publicly released

after going through the Japanese justice system, I would guess she was released back into the wild at 18 with a clean record, maybe even a new name

lol

>I've never seen a Nevada-tan thread
These are rare these days. There was a time when Nevada-tan threads cropped up regularly.

Spoopy

Maybe she's from the future and came back to kill a girl who would have otherwise been a mass murderer.

makes you think

OP back again, I @ed the account twice no response something still puts me off about the account. Like seriously who just retweets one person twitter account, and follows the Nevada-tan account after the user @s them.

its the devil. or the fbi? idk

I'm torn between telling you you're getting close to finding her and telling you you're a faggot.

But if you do find her, then what?

If she is remorseful wouldn't it be best to leave her alone?

>inb4 white knight

It's probably some user here who just wants to know if there's any new activity on Nevada-tan's old account.

I'm going to be honest with you I didn't put any thought to this. She's cute, and I wanted to see if I could ask her how life was after imprisonment. I don't think I can even find her to be honest with you. Some user asked what happened to her thats what triggered me to go into a hunt for her.

No culprit after I had asked to fess up here

There are probably people on 2ch who have tried and failed to find her. If they can speak the language and not find her then what are the odds that you'll find her OP?

She probably abandoned the twitter account when it got her unwanted attention.

Besides, she's probably fucking a great looking guy right now.

Odds are I won't find her I'm tired of hunting for her to be honest with you. The account I had found was already dead by the time I found it. If the account I had just found is her she would still keep a low profile and probably not respond to me. There is no other ways I can get to her I guess. She probably is fucking some other dude but I'm still just here curious and wanting questions to be answered.

I'm just going to respond to stuff at this point I give up on finding this chick. Nothing I can dig up on her except for that twitter account.

Out of curiosity, have you been to Japan?

write her an open love letter, post it all over internet, ?????, profit

Hey, this isn't a bad idea. Post it on nico nico and see what happens.

Yeah I actually have I went with a friend of mine to Kyoto and Tokyo.

OP, I apologize for being a newfaggot, but who did she kill?

Please don't bully Nevada-tan

Next time you go wear a NEVADA jersey and see if anyone points you out.

bump?

Not OP. Look here

Moot

Nevada-tan detected.

Iktf user, I'm still waiting for the 'choose your asian' thread to come up so I can hunt down a qtpie

>pic related

Why aren't we starting to formulate a scheme to break Mogo out of prison when she inevitably gets sent there!?

Nice places. Next time include Sasebo on your itinerary.

OP here
beta male idea but can work it'll be a waste of time and I don't think she knows English.

Because she's not cute like Nevada-tan

If you set your mind to it you can learn enough in the next month to write it in Japanese.

alljapaneseallthetime dot com.

I think you know why.

Pls no bully
Pls

Hey guys

I doxxed a bit in my lifetime. Are you actually serious on finding her?

She's no Nevada-tan, but she was kinda cute though...
Her court psych reported that she thought Voldemort was real and hung out with her and stuff. That's cute... kind of?

OP here, I only wanted contact with her she has zero online presence, so I don't think you can dig up a email address or skype off her.

In a Cred Forums sort of way.

yes please but nobody has had any luck
I'm guessing because moon runes.. I've looked also

not me
real op answer

Maybe if you started a cum jar with her picture on it and posted your progress weekly.

I'm sure that would eventually make its way to her.

she's super cute imo, whats her story? too lazy to google

She and another girl (who is not as cute and not as crazy) planned to kill their classmate to allegedly win the approval of Slenderman.

They lured her into the forest and stabbed her a bunch, but the girl survived.

They live in Wisconsin, and that state has a fucked up law where minors can be tried as adults.

Doxxing people ain't hard, but if it's in a foreign country you don't know the language of, fat chance.

I recently doxxed a person I had some limited contact with 9 years ago from. A single email address. But that required knowing the language well, since you had to navigate a lot.

Unless you have some guy speaking Nintendo willing to dedicate some time in helping you out, forget about it.