twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck

haxiomic.github.io/GPU-Fluid-Experiments/html5/

hours

"acid" nbome shit unless ya test it, dont kys by taking too much fake shit

wish i could find someone who sold some
Ive heard its cool to just walk through nature

Go to an aquarium

What's going on with that tongue, I didn't know they could bunch up like that in the middle

Stargaze

dont take 3 yourself your end up on the floor not having a whole lot of fun.

not Op, but i fucking love you.

WTF IS WRONG WITH HER TONGUE????

do you have whippets? cuz whippets + acid + music is an amazing combo

get a sober friend to be a quest guide and do a larp quest in the forest

Have bad trip
Anxiety
???
Profit

Word. The sky is all you need.

oh, oh sweetie no, it's not real

Kill them all

Get some good music to listen to. Preferably with headphones. Take a nice long shower at some point. If you're the creative type, take some time to draw/write/compose.

Avoid watching TV or Movies, even if they seem appropriately trippy. It just distracts you from what your brain is doing. Unless you're getting a bit overwhelmed, in which case, a nice simple funny movie is a good way to even out.

i like running down the interstate the wrong way while balls out naked.
the headlights going by turn into trails like star wars warp speed.

This

Do not stop listening to the grateful dead. Smoke weed. Stargaze. Watch off the air. Consume citrus to intensify trip slightly, preferably with alc in it. Listen to the grateful dead. Oh and if possible fuck.

>haxiomic.github.io/GPU-Fluid-Experiments/html5/
this is the real shit

None near by sadly.

I dunno! Maybe she has a disease. :O

I'll be with my two buds.

We actually tried whippets and had fun, maybe we should give em another go.

Only ever had 1 bad trip, will be fine.

It's all mindset.

What is this

Nawwwww tv and movies dont stop u from knowing what your brain is doing, I fact the Stimulus lets u know. Oh and watch the wall.

if you are able to fuck someone else while you both are on acid and dont. you wasted your acid

Caleb go to bed

3 tabs of nBiome is risky.

if it tastes overwhelmingly metallic it's not LSD.

drink bleach

Also this

I spent 8 hours stargazing, one of the most amazing experiences in terms of imagery and really experiencing mind at large.

Ey man like, why Do you like, have to be so violent? I think u really need to like, do some yoga and stop eating meat. You'll feel sooo much Better, dude.

We're all single (I have a long distance gf :/)

It's 1P, not n-bone lol

also heard some other similar rc's are decent but idk

gotta try

Edgy str8 edge boyz club ^:)

1p just seems like weaker lsd, am I wrong?

3 seems appropriate now actually.

howd u get 1p? i'm askin 4 testing purposes only

Str8 edge boyz club member here, wtf does That even mean? And how am i or that hippie hater it?

Stronger I'd say, both are basically the same.

Different sites out there, Depends where you live too

This is going to be fun

WTF kind of weird ass tongue is that?

Remove a metal grill (shelf) from refrigerator or oven. Hang it on a string, wrap each end of the string onto a finger of each hand, stick each finger into your ears. Now close your eyes and have someone run a metal object across the metal grill. Sounds awesome!!!

Bro thats the best thing to do, also closeing your eyes and listening to music. That shit makes you see crazy things. I was listening to bangarang and i was flying through space seeing stars and planets passing by me

i like how you think

Looking for a us site for 1p if anybody could recommend one. Or the aco-dmt

get stoned as fuck and when the visuals are on point, watch this movie youtube.com/watch?v=dWFD3syE3J8

fyi, reddit sometimes has good sources on where to find certain things without resorting to the bm

theres a few good ones, i mainly use seriousmolecule though

also what is aco-dmt, if you dont mind me asking? i did try and find actual dmt but had no luck finding it online

Watch Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas

Walk through the woods

Lay on the grass and stair at the stars

Listen to psychedelic music such as The Beatles later stuff, Floyd, Ween, Anco and some trippy stuff like Boards of Canada, shoegaze or anything comfy.

Lay in your bed all cuddled in blankets, possibly with a partner if you have one or teddy bear

Eat some fresh berries

Watch Rick & Morty

If you have any fun party lights, turn em on

None of you. NONE of you.... have done real LSD.

Enjoy your nBome, plebs. You're missing out on magic.

Is that a hit of acid on your tounge, or is that a sack of balls dangling out your mouth?

4aco-dmt I think it's called. Supposed to be comparable to shrooms. Legal from what I've read. Thanks for the site I'll check it out

Lol this guy

Neat. Will look into. ALso heard 5-MeO-DiPT is good, dunno if any of you had any experiences with that or, ALD-52, or AL-LAD and ETH-LAD, heard they're good too but I'm not sure yet.

really now? you're dumb.

kek not at all, pleb

These

65 bucks for 10 tabs? Seems a little high. Are they worth it? How long does shipping take

What you claim is real LSD though is in fact a forgery made by Archons to deceive you user/ How do you know if anything's real in the first place?

Last time me and my friends did 2 tabs and watched the two towers. It was like watching a fractal backround with intermissions of smegol acting crazy but you are smegol so it makes you sad.

It is a bit expensive but it's certainly worth it. Fast responses from seller, and they are pretty fast to ship. I received my 10 tabs in about 3 days. Never had an issue either. There's a few other good sites but I think they're the fastest and most reliable IMO and have only had good trips on 'em.

Got you covered. Here are two movies that will change your life forever:
Messiah of Evil
Beyond the black rainbow

These are level 10 experiences, DO NOT subject novices to these.

Thanks for the info user. Are you in the us?

My friend recently tripped so hard he jumped head first down the stairs 4 times screaming "this is forever!". He went into a coma for a week.

Neat. Will have to check out, thanks user.

No problem. And no, Canada actually. But I think it should be about the same for US.

Full story? In fact, any one else have any good trip stories? I find them pretty interesting.

Watched old black and white doctor who in color.

Yeeeessssss!

Question, my one friend wants to go exploring in town around people on acid, guessing that's a bad idea?

He really seems to want to but I think it'd be better to chill in my room (It's colorful and I have some blacklight posters and cool lights so it should be fun) I know we might get restless after a bit and could move to the backyard but I think going out in public might be a bit much.

Anyone have any bad/good experience with this?

Why the fuck is her tongue a nutsack

who are you, jaden smith.

I've had real LSD. from a LABORATORY.

NONE of you have had real LSD.

PERIOD

put a meal in a slow cooker before you drop the tabs, have the meal set to be done cooking on the come down.

If you are tripping at your house clean the place before hand.

eat light for a day or two beforehand

a couple years ago my friends had an apartment on the main street of our town and we would sometimes eat acid or shrooms and wander around town and go into the different stores and stuff. they were pretty fun times.

>stair at the stars

that nailed it.