thanks for reminding me

God-tier candy.

Sure!

ew

yeah

You are welcome.

Fuck yea

How about?

Never tried it before. what does it taste like?

Nah, to dry imho.

Like heaven coming out of Katy Perrys cunt..

Germany only has the best

That looks fucking delicious

used to get these shipped to the u.s. from germany but never tried Marzipan, looks like I want to though.

You should try some. But only from Niederegger. Best Marzipan worldwide.

Fuck yeah I do. It messes with my guts, but it's so fucking worth it.

love marzipan
walked through a cheap no name dollar store once and an entire box of this stuff from germany was on sale for .50 cents a bar - big fat freakin heavy bars of pure chocolate covered marzipan
i bough the entire box for about 20 bucks and ate it in two days

Honestly hard to explain.

semenish

That was my first thought as well

I hated it at first but now I love that shit. It's not overly sweet and shit.

If you've got one of these near you, they typically have all kinds of good shit, including marzipan.

I hope someone has tried these..

Sounds like you and me are the same person.

They just have Persipan, not Marzipan.

It's like the inside of an almond croissant but much denser and less moist. S'good.

sounds jewish. i'll pass

not a fan, my bro likes it tho.

>that feel when you are too poor to ever try those

Mm Germany

funny thing is - the women that worked there were small town people who saw the word 'marzipan' and 'germany' and thought it tasted disgusting and told everyone that asked them the same thing 'dont buy it, its shit'
i told them it was probably the best chocolate in the world and that people would pay lots of money for it - the didnt believe it
the box had been on the shelf for a few weeks before i asked about it
- went into the city a few months later - the same bar was regular 5 dollars and being sold in a chain supermarket

World Market stocks them at Christmas.

sez you, but I know for a fact that i've bought marzipan there on several occasions.

Germanfag here and I never saw a plate like this here. Not even kidding..I am sure they exist somewhere in my shitty country. FUCK AFD btw

I like it but can only eat small amounts of it

This shit is actually expensive as fuck. I pay $9 for a magnum Bar..and its not even that magnum.

AIDS covered candy with a sprinkle of herpes? Think I'll pass thanks...

Mini Mozart mother fuckers. Love it

dat head cheese...

underrated post

lord jesus have mercy

I get a marzipan filled dough ball from a local Bakery here.. It is so fucking good, I would burn down whole villages to have an infinite supply.
They are like an inch and a half in diameter, I think they fried, not sure, but the dough is moist on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Not sure what they are called, the name is in French and are from a French Quebec bakery here in New York.
The staff are immigrant fucks who never learned to speak proper English; but, I just point and they pack a box up for me.

stop posting from your phone with your pixelated oversized pictures dumbass

Aww man i haven't had that shit since i was a kid

circumference.