What the fuck is wrong with my ankle. Its been like thisfor a few weeks now

What the fuck is wrong with my ankle. Its been like thisfor a few weeks now.

Itchy right?

Looks like flea bites to me.

Fuck. I've cleaned my bed already, what do I do? Is there an ointment I can buy or something?

BEDBUGS NIGGA or dem bootleg fireworks!

Dude wtf are you me? That looks like my leg and I have those same bites lol. Def flea bites. I'm having an exterminator come by to flea bomb my place. The bites will heal on their own and won't scar if are heathy. Try not to itch off the scabs too to help healing.

Okay thanks. And no, I am definitely not you.

This is bacterial... Check with your doctor. You will probably get an antibiotic ointment. If this was caused by bedbugs you'd have bites all over your body.

Definitely bites of some kind

Stop being so tasty

Your leg looks exactly like mine, and I guess so does Is the world going through a flea epidemic?

Looks like bed bugs man. If they've just been introduced to your domicile you'll only have a few bites. Six months from now you'll have a full blown infestation.

nope, i had bedbugs that lived under the foot of my bed and had them solely on my ankels.

Bedbugs, heres a tip, get one those big square sticky traps and put under legs of ur bed, they crawl up the leg of ur bed too. youll see some on it

Wash your fucking sheets every week you disgusting shit. Bed bugs....you better get your whole place bug bombed...they will latch onto other shit and just be back if you don't

>bacterial

holy shit dr.retard
fuck off idiot , dont give advice of something you know nothing about to sound smart

I have a theory. Have you been sticking your ankle in any anuses or pussies?

Bombs dont do shit. Heres what you do. Buy a gallon bottle of contact kill spray like jt eatons red lable. Something oil based. Spray all along baseboards, remove the cheesecloth underneath your couch and spray all up in that bitch. Spray any tufts, folds, zippers... etc. Anywhere crevice like. Anywhere on other furniture where they can hide. Joints and what not. Do this in every room. Thoroughly spray all bed frames, joints and headboards. Cut a holes in box springs so you can thouroughly spray inside. Spray mattress thouroughly, all the tufts and shit. Buy bed bug covers for box springs and mattress.

Then follow up with a risidual spray. Temprid is what i used. Once again spray all furniture, baseboards, bed frames, and what not. Set up barriers around doorways. That way if they walk room to room they hit poison. Spray around all light switches and outlets. The bastards will travel in the walls as well.

Wash all clothes and bedding. Keep out 3 or 4 outfits and double bag the rest. Do two drying cycles per load. Make sure the heat kills them.

Repeat all above steps every 7 days for atleast a month.

Dust inside of all light switches and outlets with diatomaceous earth. Buy some plastic bowls and put them under the legs of your bed. Fill them with about 3/4 an inch of diatomaceous earth or baby oil. Check regularly for dead bugs and add more dust or oil as needed.

Prepare for hell. Your life is going to suck for a while.

Thorough. Probably overkill tho. Just bomb.

Def retard aids

Fuzzy right? Happens with puberty, they call it hair.

>If you have them anywhere else on your body
bed bugs
>if they are literally just on that one ankle, and you haven't gotten any more bites
it was a spdier that got caught in your shoe/sock/pantleg and went into panic mode biting you all over

spider bites itch like a bitch

Bombs dont work. I tried everything homedepot had and didn't do shit. Even spent 1500 bucks for pest control. 8 months later they came back. The bastards hatch every 7 to 10 days so you have to make sure theres no way for them to feed and lay more eggs. The above method is the only thing that worked.

OP if u see smears on your walls, bedding, or mattress start treating. It'll cost you about 300 bucks and alot of time but better than a nightmare infestation.

Depending on how many bugs he has it could be bed bugs. At first id just get 2 or 3 on my arm or leg. After a few months i would have them all over.

Looks like scabies, whatever you do.Do not scratch.

if you spend a lot of time in the woods it could be chiggers too... they itch like fuck and the bites tend to be grouped pretty tightly

OP, I've had that. I thought it was bedbugs and freaked out and spent 300$ on stuff for them, but it was fleas. Dilute some bleach and spray your carpet.

Its flea bites.

Looks like scabies to me nigga