serious question b,
when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

Other urls found in this thread:

wuoo.co/YjUz
chat.whatsapp.com/GaxnfDmiM328cfJTheYoDa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moar pls

wuoo.co/YjUz

When she says yes, and commits to it until you finish, but then she changes her mind the day after. As of right now, that's life :/

Gonna say never dude. The pic looks vaguely sexy until you think about whether you would even enjoy that (hint: you wouldn't, and you'd feel terrible).

when she speaks spanish

holy fuck what a waste of dubs. gtfo normie, so fucking autistic you can't imagine people enjoying something a cuck like you can't. Men can be beasts, they take what they want. You are a child, possibly a future trans, you would never understand.

When she says no
/thread

When your op and are being rape by a bbc

whoa fucking good one lil jimmy, now off to bed with you, you have school in the morning; make sure to pay attention in English!

Sure. Why not

In self defense

It's always a pretty uncool thing to do tbh.

Kek

WHATSAPP Cred Forums GROUP NO RULES ALL ALLOWED GORE, RAPE VIDS ETC

chat.whatsapp.com/GaxnfDmiM328cfJTheYoDa

When they never tell you to stop

If you are unattractive id assume thats why you'd rape a woman, because no young male who is physically fit and not a shitlord can easily get laid without forcing it and going to prison.

user's right, virgin retard. If you'd ever had sex and weren't a retard, you'd know that consent is part of good sex. Imagery is one thing, being there is another

If you're married to her.
Twice now

When she says no.

Otherwise, not a rape ;)

If she's ugly Cuz it's probably the only way she'll get laid

When your tiny cock is hard.. Or soft.. Or inbetween.
Don't be a faggot.
Get out there and rape, be somebody.

twitch tv misskelseaxo

This girl says it's never OK - if someone disagrees please feel free to tell her.

when ever they open their mouths

I've had dreams of raping girls and the fear I felt after in those dreams about being imprisoned will forever keep me from doing it

not sure who's trolling anymore. both faggots tho

>705964388
>holy fuck what a waste of dubs. gtfo normie, so fucking autistic you can't imagine people enjoying something a cuck like you can't.

Normie + autistic = hybrid retard fag

>i think this way therefore everyone does!

Classic autism.

I dated a chick for a while who was into rape fantasy shit. Got me to chase her around the house, grab her, and force fuck her. It was seriously intense, and hot as fuck. Then I was hanging out with this other chick and we were drinking a bit and I was trying to fuck her and was getting burned. The urge to just take what I wanted was almost overpowering. It scared the piss out of me.

legally or ethically?

You can't rape the willing.
It isn't rape if they are willing, it's closer to role playing or a fantasy but it isn't rape.

When you can get away with it.

boring sex you mean....
I was cataloging op's gif for my wife later.
Me getting off gets her off.
That's how it works when you are alpha.

lol i speak spanish

Get raped son

No, you misread what I said.
I'm talking about the only time it's "acceptable" to rape, is if you're falsely accused. Any other reason for raping someone is degenerative.

I think you're confused about what rape is

When she doesn't want it

ya I read:
consistent
>consent....
almost

when she rapes you first

Except that you can not rape someone if they are willing. You can pretend rape them but that isn't rape. For it to be rape the victim can not consent to it else it is just sex. False accusations are another story and the way the laws are right now are totally fucked and stupid.

But, hey, feels are super important and should be taken as fact. /s

Wew