So guys, who's up for a nice comfy thread. how's life? anything you're excited for? what are you doing tonight?

So guys, who's up for a nice comfy thread. how's life? anything you're excited for? what are you doing tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Po--fa6_pU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

smearing bbq sauce on my belly while mommy feeds me chicken tendis
-also just empty my pee pee bottles

livin the high life

Why did you kick off a comfy thread with a hate symbol, famalam?

because I'm white, it's more of a symbol of love.

>I got a new desk today

at work or at home?

I met some old friends tonight and it was nice

Home. I was using an old writing desk that I got at a thrift shop. It was horrible. Now I can fit my chair under my desk desk cus, you know, it was made for it.

I have to constantly adjust my chair at my computer desk so I can fit the chair under the desk

me here, stoned as fk, just skip songs 2 and 3 and this is teh shitsnitsles youtube.com/watch?v=8Po--fa6_pU

have fun stoned friends

dude same, I'll check it out Cred Forumsro

Chilling on my bed drawing on my sketchbook as I hear the city street gossip of people passing by and noise of cars and buses driving by.

what city?

who here feels like 2016 has all been kind of a dream and you're going to just wake up back in 2014 back in reality, I heard that idea passed around today and 2016 has been fucking terrible, notably the worse year of my life. so I kinda wish I was a dream.

Life is great.
Excited for nothing.
Wishing my bf would fuck me but instead I'm playing WoW.

I hope ya like it man, really did it for me

San Francisco

obvious fag detected

I was just there, nice city. it's too packed for me

obv as fuck

Yea it's getting a bit pricey to live out here as well. I live in the mission neighborhood and in a main street so I'm always hearing crazy shit around these hours. Which is pretty entertaining sometimes.

stay safe out there buddy

Gonna drink my last tiny wine do 2 bags and sleep alone