Why haven't you killed yourself yet user?

why haven't you killed yourself yet user?

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/GaxnfDmiM328cfJTheYoDa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I'm not you.

to be honest, i dont know

Literally waiting for my mother to die, so as to not put her through that.

honestly, mostly laziness

OFFICIAL WHATS GROUP OF Cred Forums, NO RULES, U CANT POST AND TALK WHATEVER U WANT

chat.whatsapp.com/GaxnfDmiM328cfJTheYoDa

Winner

Because I'm confident in myself and am happy. Read a book and get off Cred Forums

Pure curiosity really, i wonder how much shit can happen to me, i wonder how long i can endure it, and i wonder what will happen when i break like a little fucker,

Waiting to hit 27 so I can join the forever 27 club. I'm a groomsman at my friend's wedding a few months after my 27th birthday. So I might wait until after that. I always hope I'll just die. Someone I knew was murdered last weekend. I wish it could have been me.

death will give me nothing anyways

same here, but then there's still a sibling and on the other hand I'm pretty socially isolated and am realizing that this would be perhaps the point in time when I would cause the least grief because I don't have close friends or a girlfriend or even my own family.

>I always hope I'll just die
I'm ashamed to admit, but during depression I have wished for a severe physical disease so I could die in peace.

November 8th. I'll kill myself after I vote Trump. If I'm gonna die, might as well fuck over the rest of you.

I'm a coward and can't make myself pull the trigger. I'm not even sure what I'm afraid of. I don't believe in god or hell, so it isn't the consequences. Guess I'm afraid I'll fail and be a potato, but it's a .357 so I should fucking die. I don't know. I'm in my 30's and everything continues to get endlessly worse. Surely I'll finally hit my breaking point sometime. My doge will miss me though. That thought does make me sad.

ive got over depression before, more than once. But being dumped completely out of the blue is more soul crushing and awful than anything ive experienced before. I just feel like dying and not having to deal with the pain, and all the stresses of school and just life in general. I really dont know why i havent killed myself. Maybe im afraid of death. Maybe i crave it. Im really just confused and dont know what to do

I actually did kill myself 4 years ago on my campus. My roommate found me on the ground with the rope around my neck, cut it off, took me to the campus hospital and they brought me back to life. Apparently I was pronounced dead for 30ish minutes. It sucks because I almost exit this shitty world and someone had to stop me.

You can't leave your dog without you.

Sometimes I wish aliens would just destroy the entire planet before we even knew they were there. Erase everything. But I'd settle for any death. I really don't want to kill myself, but I really don't want to be alive any more.

One of my closest friends' boyfriends was murdered. She's pregnant with his kid and I can't accept it. I'd love to die. No one depends on me. Instead this guy gets killed and my friend will never be the same.

because if you kill yourself you literally make it impossible to make your shity life better. you just leave this world as a failure

>anime

Yeah he'd be taken care of. I can think of a few people who'd gladly take him in, but he's a sweet and loyal little bastard and I hate the idea of doing that to him. I can't take much more life, though.

what positive experiences did you have in those 4 years that you would never had, if it had worked? There should be something. This thought helps me. I think back to my first suicidal thoughts years ago and remember the precious people I met and things I've seen and learned since. I would have been gone and never met those people, never seen the things. Then go into the future. A few years from now, you will again have met new people and learned new things, and if you're young, chances are the best is yet to come. Btw book recommendation: "Reasons to stay alive" by Matt Haig.

I'm afraid.

Because I truly believe that everyone has the power to make their life better if they want to.

Who wants to die as a worthless loser anyway?

Hurts too much plus I always feel like there is a little bit of hope left

what does it matter anyway? Loser or not, you're only remembered by people a few decades. Centuries if you've discovered or created something extraordinary for mankind. Eventually all will be gone without a trace.

fear, feel sorry for mom and sister, faint hope

thanks for spreading positivity in this thread full of depressed people.

to be honest.. nothing. I got a girlfriend the year after. we dated for a year and a half. I thought life was starting to look up and I got happy, but she cheated on me with two guys. she told me as well afterwards that when she would hang out with me sometimes and she'd ask me to eat her pussy (she loved that, so i'd always do it) that she took other guys cum inside her and didn't clean it out. so for like a year there i was... eating out my girlfriends cumed out pussy. My life isn't good and will never be. But it took so much for me to hang myself the first time and I failed. I'm afraid and a coward and cannot do it again.

>Hurts too much
depends on your method though. There should be painless ways that work in an instant.

>little bit of hope
Good for you, keep that!

because I haven't fucked a lot of women yet

how and why did you fail? I thought hanging would be pretty safe.

Sorry about your girlfriend. She seems to be a bitch and undeserving of your strong faithful love.

What a bitch, god can't be real if he's making people go through bs like that

I'm waiting until I come across a loaded gun. I won't hesitate.

Because Im a big pussy

I don't know really but I think I have cancer. I just haven't been to a doctor about it because I'm a scared pussy. If I'm right though that might push me over the edge.

recommendations on what to read?

i don't have a gun and i wouldn't want to die any other way.

go ahead, you first

Depression sucks but mania puts out like a wet pussy. Worth sticking round for

Are you American? If so, that problem is solved easily enough. I wouldn't know how to get one in another country with strict laws though.

That's another three years. Thanks based dubs, I guess.

So I can get wifi and stream it on November 10th

i am. i'm a poorfag tho

I will, soon after my mother passes away. Don't want to cause her any pain by my selfishness.

I want to experience advanced technology.

This

"existence is operated anyway 50 years later they don't remember your dead."

i said it before, i pretty much died, roommate came back, cut me lose. took me to the hospital.was pronounced dead for 30ish min. alive again somehow. and here i am.

do you mean "overrated"?

Kek

Yes. $uicideboy$ lyrics

Steal something and sell it if you don't have any other money coming to you. You can get a used pistol or shotgun retarded cheap bro, for real.

It costs like $15k-$25k to bury someone and have a funeral and I've only paid for my burial plot so far. It's not economically sound for me to die yet.

Waiting till the chance I get to bone a milf then I'm off.

came somewhat close a few weeks ago
started planning it out and all
girl i love needs me around all the time for reasons
started seeing a therapist that really helped
parents have money, i'll have money when i eventually move out have like 30 racks rn
realized im too talented and beautiful to throw it all away right now
just gotta be patient. things will get better if i believe they will