Should I fuck my best friend's sister or should I back off...

Should I fuck my best friend's sister or should I back off? I've known him for 7 years and he's not one to care about what his sister does but I'm pretty sure he'd get mad as fuck if I fucked her. She's showing signs of interest and I'm gonna go for it... Unless its a bad idea?? My best friends are basically Him, his sister, and their cousin. I've known them all for a really long time.

Pic not her but she has the nicest ass.

nice ass, source on pic?

Bro

Run it by him, like yo your sister is giving me hint I think I want to ask her out for dinner or some gay shit, then if he's cool with it bone the fuck out of her

I'd say go for it. I had a similar situation but didn't go thru with it cause ya know "best friends sister" n shit like that. I wish I did honestly.

Don't do this lol

i fucked my friends mature looking 13 year old sister when 17

she had some great tits and wanted it bad

Dunno, sorry m8 I wish I knew as well lol
This actually sounds sane enough to work. He might be iffy about it but well whatever, who knows it might work
I have that feeling where if I don't take my chance I won't get another like this one. She's so fucking hot. And a virgin.

Post pics of her

Fuck the shit out of her

Talk to her, get with her and when she gets on you in front of your friend hell get the hint and hopefully be OK with it, if he's not he's a cry baby pansy

>My best friends are basically Him, his sister, and their cousin. I've known them all for a really long time.

Dooood... 4chim level alpha: have party, invite them all, try ecstacy, cuddle party, do them all in an orgy, best friends foreva. Also, lick her butt, right in the pooper

I've been fucking my friend's sister for 4 years. He's a word of advice. Just do it.

Man. I was recently in this situation. I went with it, and he doesn't know (although she drops hints all the damn time) and it's just weird between all of us now.

That said I don't regret a thing. With it.

fuck her due as much as she will let you. You might get a girlfriend out of the or a fuck buddy win/win.

I would up fucking one of my best friend's sister a handful of times (she was 14 I was 17). What's worse is she was also my then-girlfriend's best friend.

Then I wound up fucking my OTHER best friend's sister, who went on to date the previously mentioned friend.

I honestly can't control myself when it comes to sex and I hate myself for it. Why I'm in an open relationship now.

>loose bf
>have crazy rough sex
You decide

Let me tell you OP. I had the chance to fuck my friends sister and I backed out and regret it to this day. Fuck her OP

if your best friend would stop both you and your sister from doing what they want to then he's just an ass

First you should fuck him, then ask if he would mind you doing the same thing to his sis

Instead of thinking about how much you want to fuck this girl, you should think about how much you want to lose your three best friends.

All three of them at once.

This right now. Works every time, I promise you

Friend did this to our mutual friend's sister. She was fucking smoking. Ruined his friendship with our mutual friend, me, and his relationship with her. Haven't talked to him in a few years. He did get some hot pussy tho.

if your best friend gets mad at you because you might be related one day then he's just using you. Fuck her have fun

OP post pic of the girl

fuck her already cunt

he sounds like a hypocrite
fuck him
by which i mean fuck his sister

Just be fuck buddies with her.

We're likely all encouraging OP to try and fuck a girl in which he is actually misinterpreting signs of flirting. He's gonna try and bonk her, and she's gonna get weirded out and tell her bro, then ruin the friendship and he still doesn't get any pussy

sounds like a small town

for a small gen pool

If you just wanna fuck her bc she's hot, and you don't want to lose all your best friends, don't do it.

If you actually think something could be there like as in a real relationship, talk to your friend and still get ready to lose all your friends.

You're relationships with all 3 people will change if you make any sort of move, so as long as you're cool with that, ik zeg doen

If somebody has to fuck his sister wouldn't be good if is someone he trusts?