twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very nice

This cutie couldn't make it in time

I wish I had a mommy/caretaker
Craigs list gets me nothing and fetlife is intimidating

bumpity bump

Random dumping continues

Oopsie

We need some Rachel Summers in this joint.

Wiggle wiggle

youtu.be/JWoVRdYiyvA

Play park time!

Someone has been naughty!

My girl likes to be treated as if she's 15 ? Any tips ?

Nap time

Ask her what being 15 means to her

Uh oh

Looks like she's gotta go!

Talk to her about memories from different parts of her childhood/teen years that make her feel little

Don't want any accidents, missy :P

The Diapering Process
Sometimes my newest plaything is a former date who I’ve determined would be happier as a cared-for, controlled little girl. Sometimes she’s a woman I’ve taken on a whim because I just couldn’t resist her plump, spankable thighs or petite form. Either way, my little dolly generally needs training before she accepts her new life of diapers and pull-up panties instead of big-girl underwear. Here’s my potty-training regimen for new little tots.

Humiliate her by depriving her of opportunities to relieve herself, but making sure to keep her hydrated. Promise her uses of the toilet, but make sure she usually can’t make it. The desperation, the embarrassing wettings, and the subsequent discomfort can be brought up later to remind her why she needs diapers.
After a few failed attempts to hold it, angrily put her into a thick diaper and tie her so she can’t remove it. Always allow her to get these first few diapers full to the point of leaking before she’s changed. Scold her about this, reminding her that she’s much too big to need diapers.

Sleepi baby

During this time, make sure that diaper changes alternate between pleasant and unpleasant. For example, I usually start with cold (refrigerated) baby wipes, then tie her legs open and stimulate her with a vibrator after I’ve powdered her bottom.

After a period of days to weeks, keep her in diapers but allow her the freedom of her hands. Any attempts to remove her diaper, take herself to the potty, etc. should be punished accordingly. I generally punish by attaching clothespins or binder clips to her private parts before restoring the diaper.

If baby is reluctant to use her diaper, offer encouragements. Ice cubes tucked into her cleft will urge her to wee, relieving the painful cold with a flood of warmth. A bit of ginger root in her bottom will make her exercise herself to push out her other contents.
Once baby has fully accepted her diaper, set a toileting schedule which she can sometimes, but not always, keep to. Pull-ups may be permitted if she waits for her potty time; if she fails, diapers may be replaced.
Make toilet use unpleasant, whether by washing or scrubbing her harshly afterward, requiring her to stay on the potty for an exact period of time (always too long or too short), or micromanaging her functions with record charts and close supervision.
Reward good behavior – whether keeping to her potty schedule for a certain period, or being good during diaper changes – with treats and privileges. Orgasms are good rewards for some babies; others experience a forced masturbation regimen, so a break from orgasming might be wise. All little girls love sparkles, so pussy and nipple jewelry are also good prizes – those who can keep their training panties dry for a long period may be safely given piercings.

>wish I had a mommy
I know these feels of which you speak.
It's hard being a male little...
though we're not little when we get hard!
AMIRITE LADS?

Throughout the process, treat her as though you’re trying to help her earn her way back into big-girl panties but are obliged to put her back into diapers if she can’t be properly potty-trained. Even if your eventual goal is to have her totally incontinent and diapered full-time, this will increase her eventual dependence on your approval as you turn her into your helpless little girl.

Idk what this is buy it's giving me an erection

Nighty night cutie pie

Maybe she wants to be treated like a baby

Messy girl~

Some people are really sick fucks!

I really hope the girl I've started seeing is into this

I wanna change her dirty diaper

What's wrong with embracing your little side?

Only one way to find out, tell her you want her to try something fun and childish. Diaper her up and take her to a long movie with a big drink

I want her to go number 2 too

She has been waking up like this more and more often...

Maybe ease her into that - and please no stinky cinemas!

Aww, someone's a cutie

Ugh I want this so bad
There's changing tables at my cinema bathrooms so maybe we could do that

Or change in the back of the car

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng who is she

I've always found my diaper changes (when someone else does it) to be very awkward.

"Sorry daddy, it was an accident"

id clean that with my tongue

> but daddy, I don't wanna go to school today!

> three young ladies, one harsh lesson

> I didn't go poppy poopy, honest!!

She's so sleepy!

thats a dude

You never know, some girl may wanna view the board too

I'm a lesbo so

Hey if any do, they can have my number!

-What the actual fuck. I've heard about this shit, but I've never seen it. When I first heard about it, I was like, hey, that's some weird shit, but maybe I can understand it. And maybe, just maybe, I could get off on it. But seeing this shit is a whole different story. You debaucherous fucks. The sad irony about this, is these bitches are wearing fucking adult diapers. ADULT DIAPERS. Bitch, you ain't dressing up as a child, you dressing up as a senile old fuck or retard that's so fucked up they can't help but shit and piss themselves. If you were to draw a Venn diagram of what they have in similar with a child and someone that's mentally retarded, you would clearly see they have much more in common with the latter.

Similarities with child:
- wearing pink (really clutching at straws here for you fuckers)
- sometimes sucking on pacifier

Similarities with a retarded adult:
- being an adult
- being a fucking retard
- shitting and pissing themselves
- wearing adult clothes
- WEARING ADULT DIAPERS

Here you go you sick fucks. Something to twiddle your gherkins to. Eat your hearts out.

Is that really needed?

woah, someone is really salty over here

This girl is too into her phone game to go potty

redpill me on this ddlg thing, Cred Forums. I've only heard about this fetish a while ago. Does it always include diapers and pacifiers?

No, ddlg can be any dynamic where I've partner roleplays as a mentor/parent/caretaker and the other roleplays as a child/baby/tean

yep.

Abdl usually involves diapers, but with ddlg it is less important (often not used at all). Ageplay can roleplay any age

i'm looking for vids where the mom punishes the daughter by spanking and then puts her in a diaper (obv roleplay) but can't really find it/dont know what to search for

is there any more celebirties who are openly into this?

wait, is she openly into this? cause damn id love to be her daddy

More? I didn't know of any!

look what she have around her neck

oh damn

>tfw will never be her daddy
why fucking live tbh fam

Hungry baby

hi daddy

> am I cute? :blush:

Dfhj

She is so adorable

Holy shit I know a girl who has some bracelets with shit on them and one of them just spells out "little"

is she into this lmao

100%

that's the only meaning behind them lol

Makes sense, We used to be fuck buddies and she would always call me daddy.

I think I missed an opportunity

My gf is 15 you jelly brah

yeah man

you could've fucked her every time you changed her diaper

I want to play with her

this is the best

the age of consent is 13 here so i could have a 13yo gf if i wanted to, it's still looked down upon though. legally they can't do shit.

Anybody looking for some ddlg rp on kik? Kik is the_man1012

Where at? I'm jelly now

argentina

place is a shithole but im fortunate enough to live in the capital where it's pretty decent, cute white girls everywhere

I really want to roast her about this now

So I met a chick who is into this. Her little age is approximately 6. She seems to like me and I like her. But it seems there are instances where I lose grasp of her because I don't quite understand this whole age thing. Any tips for someone who never has done this?

Embrace inner pedo

Kinda hard to view her as 6 when she has size D breasts. Doesn't hurt to try I guess

my ex used to roleplay the same age and it honestly got kinda annoying after a while

felt like i was dating a retarded woman. sex was god-tier though.

WHAT

THE

MOTHER

OF

FUCK

Dunno how I would be after a while. Right now I just get the impression that she is childish and clingy and in need of a father figure. Based on our talks.

i don't understand why girls who are in need of a father figure like to be choked and fucked by their daddies

I thought it was BS to. These people need to be gassed

what the FUCK 13??????

little girls aren't supposed to be whales, darling

She doesn't do this in a sexual manner. If she wants me to choke her. It'll be when she's back to being a 20 year old

Yea u jelly

So me and my fiance recently just got into this kink. She was the one who initiated it by calling me daddy, and over the past month or so it has escalated she loves when I treat her like a kid, call her princess, read her bedtime stories, watch kid cartoons together. I just dont know what more I can do or say to have her get more out of it, she said she never wants to get to the point of diapers and I kinda want to get there but I dont want to initiate it whatever. Any tips for a new Daddy/Princess relationship, I want her to get the most out of it, treating her like a kid gets her insanely wet, im just not sure what else I can do to keep it fresh.