Guns of Cred Forums thread

guns of Cred Forums thread

I'll start, CZ 75SC Massada

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVhceWZiYPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn, RIP pupperz. u know the ATF gonna be at yer door for posting that shit bra

Romanian WASR10 AK47. I was in high school when I painted it. I regret a bit.

1/2

OP here, I've got a WASR also, mines stock with the wood furniture

2/2

War room

How many headshot u need to get that skin?

gunsmith cats reporting in

the family

serious question what is this?

I should have stayed with the would, but I bought it when I was 16 and really liked Call of Duty so I painted the sumbitch. It's painted with duracoat do it's permanent.

looks like one of those "potato guns" that you basically stick one end in a patato and shoot little chunks at people. Effective range around 5 feet

You sick the end of it in a potato and it shoots little chunks.

>living in a third world country

just finished putting the AR back together. slowly rebuilding the collection after selling it all off

I really want FN Five-seven, not sure if I should drop almost a $1,000 for a pistol.

You stab the barrel into a potato and pull it out, when you squeeze it, it compresses air until the potato in the barrel flies out

Cheeki breeki

this was applicable for like 2 years during Vietnam, modern ARs are pretty reliable.

actual good taste for a gun fag.

Better do it quick! You may only have until November!

for real, not a dozen various AR clones

lol

They have guns all over the planet you know? Plenty of euros have guns if you ask, they just tend to not have more than one or two at a time. unlike how Americans love collecting lots of different kinds for fun.

>I only have a 12 gauge wingmaster, cus I'm broke and in California :(

non gunfag here, question: what is the difference between an m16 and an ar15? m4?

old

Current fam, I need a shotgun

This is my new baby, gonna be here in a couple of days with about 2000 rounds

God bless the deep web :)

M16/M4 = full auto
AR-15 = semi-auto, one shot per trigger pull

older

of those whats your favorite sidearm? is that glock have a threaded barrel?

an ar15 is semi auto

miss the .338, but dont miss paying for the ammo

1/?

An M16 is the righteous weapon used by the God-blessed American military. The AR-15 or the "Assault Rifle 15 rounds a second" is a vile and spooky gun that terrorists, both foreign and domestic, use to commit mass murder.

2?

SAR-1 and a M70AB2

Tfw you're probably right =(

OMG i kek'd so hard

Ar15 is a brand name from colt, m16 is a name for specific riffle in the military, it's the long Vietnam version. The m4 is the short modern version. They both have different verriantss like m16a2 or m4a4, becuse the guns have been around for like 30 years now.

3?

Not pictured
>2x USP9 expert
>sig p238 SAS

ahh wth all of them
Walther P22 .22 lr
Beretta Tomcat 3032 .32
Kimber Crimson Carry II .45
HK USP Tactical .45
Springfield xDM 9mm
Ruger P90 .45
Ruger GP100 .357 magnum
GI-16 5.56mm
DPMS AP4 5.56
Winchester 94 .30-30
Henry Bigboy .357/.38
SAR-1 7.62x39
M70AB2 7.62x39
Marlin 795 .22 lr
Remington 7400 .30-06
Winchester Model 61 .22 s/l/lr
Mossberg 500a 12ga

>actually believing that hillfag will take your guns
nigger we had 8 yrs of people saying obama will take them and here we are.

> 22LR
top fucking kek

Thank God you got that baby gate or else your baby might shoot up his / her daycare.

Beautiful

>.22
Son, that's not a great round for rollerdelayed blowback, and if it's not rollerdelayed blowback, why get a mp5 clone?

so glad im no longer a CA resident. i can actually buy shit i want

Yes, that's a threaded barrel on that G17. Next purchase will be a suppressor. My favorite is my Glock 19, it's my daily carry.

>former CA resident

I know that feel bro

depends on where you live. look at CA and mass.

hillarys husband enacted the first AWB. not going to give the cunt to do it again. you can for sure bet if she gets a chance there wont be any sunset period

How many dicks from the ATF did you have to suck to buy those live grenades?

Just needed something cheap and concealable
only spent around 2 quarters of a bitcoin on it ammo was free.

its so much better on the other side of that fucked up state.

although i did find these for sale when i was there

The next president will almost certainly appoint several supreme court justices. That's the real threat. DC v Heller was a 5-4 decision which overturned DC's handgun ban and absurd requirement that guns needed to be locked/disassembled inside the home. A fucking 5 to 4 victor for gun rights and common sense. That shit should have been a 9-0 victory for the 2nd Amendment but we barely won.

good point, but im pretty sure the AWB was because of liberal shitfags freaking out over gang violence in the 90s. I just doubt that this cunt is going to do it seeing that liberals lately never do shit about something they're so passionate about.

>rollerdelayed blowback
Plus i bought a thread adapter and a real silencer

I think your talking about Regan my dear annon. He took away many a fine rifle.

30 years?
It was put into service in 1964, that's 51 years.

AR-15 was a "brand name" from ArmaLite, not Colt. And it's not a brand name anymore. It's a category of guns, just like the name "1911" is a term for 1911s made by all sorts of companies.

My Sig p238 and Sig 1911

My CMP special M1 Garand in .308

This has to be bait

instead of gang warfare, we have autists shooting up schools and malls. thats their reasoning now

i guarantee if shes in office she will at least TRY to restrict 'military' type weapons

hell they wanted to ban green tip 5.56. they got nevada to ban .50bmg for hunting. completely useless legislation, but they did it. inch by inch

to give you an example of how retarded the laws are getting, the case on the left is LEGAL, an the case on the right is illegal.

both shoot the same exact projectile
both same powder load, and pretty much same velocity

there is something like .010 of brass missing, thus making it legal again

Colt Le6920 w/Acog

reagan was an ass too with that gun owner protection bullshit

but no, bill clinton and the AWB of '94

S&W 686+

Both of those look fucking terrible. Would have been better off buying two of Jamal's Hi-Point Gats.

Nice Nazikiller, I need to get a Garand...

Did we really need two threads for this?

Hey Cred Forums just ordered a Scar L off of the deep web they are shipping it in parts i have received two already but im really nervous am i going to get caught?!

I'm not a cool kid hacker, but isn't 2 quarters a half a bitcoin? If that's 300 bucks then you did sorta ok, a Ruger 10/22 with a stock kit is kinda the same price. Kinda.

>obsessed with other dude's dicks

found the faggot

Find yourself some pure tung oil, and give that stock about 10 coats of it. You will appreciate it, trust me

..... I'm old.

hey buddy

mine wasnt from the CMP though

ATF is going to break down your door and shoot your dog.

RIP

that is some tasteful shit bro

>[triggered]

Also have:
>Saiga in 7.62x39 converted except for the muzzle
>1960s Remington 1100 12 gauge
>1930 ishvezk 91/30 (obligatory)
>1886 Lebel mfg in 1889
>Remington 760 in 30-06 (760 and 1100s were Granddad's)
>

The stock on my garand was a replacement i bought for the fat birch stock the CMP gave me when this was mail ordered. It came unfinished.

Try harder m8

Not shown: FN-FAL Para, Walther P.38, Ruger MkII 22/45, Winchester 1300XTR, Ithaca 37, Marlin 336.

Top kek friend... top kek

I've been contemplating a full-sized USP45, talk me into or out of it. Do you like yours user?

mine's already getting a bit of a sweat stain from firing it (pic was when I first got it about a year ago).

Might end up oiling it at some point

is that an 1860 colt?

better try next time the CMP gets some, they're running out and right now they're sold out.

You seem upset. You made the choice to buy shitty looking guns.

Gun brand guns: for when you want to Gun a gun.

Each seperate part will count as a firearm and therefore as a seperate offense.

Love it. The USP double-action trigger is butter smooth, the H&K is accurate as hell, and the USP made me sell my 1911 because it honestly fill the niche well.

Fuck your right, the colt one is still name banned in CA, you don't tend to see anything brand name around here.

I love my sigs, quality is top notch. I had a Kimber Desert Warrior before, traded it for the Sig 1911, I'm very happy with it.

Sig 716 Patrol is probably my next purchase, or a new production Winchester model 70

Maybe you should talk about it more, you filthy animal

Is that a Dragunov? Wow. Never seen one outside of vidya. Looks amazing.

because the nignog in chief wont let all the korea stock get imported back to the US

I spy an M1A1 carbine

youtube.com/watch?v=NVhceWZiYPQ

Yeah my bad, ATF gonna shoot a dog for every part received.

Thanks user, my dad and i have been collecting for about 17 years. A couple of these are his, and I swap the guns out that keep at my house sometimes. This is just what i happen to have at my place at the moment.

yeah, a bunch of garands and carbines were destroyed a year or two ago thanks to him

I just have a 7mm08 weatherby vanguard rifle for killing wild game with.

I still don't get people who want to buy machineguns or assault rifles unless they live in an area with lots of niggers.

My Springfield XD 45, Glock mod. 23, and Glock mod. 26. .45 cal, .40 call and 9mm

looks like a PSL not an SVD but can't tell for sure

God damnit I hate anti gun people. They know nothing about weapons and just ban anything that is black and shoots big bullets. Fucking morons.

I've shot Sigs before. Good feel and all. But your P238 is uglier than sin m8. Also not a fan of your grips on the knock-off 1911.

>XD
Reddit get out

Pietta 1851 navy repro in .44. Bought it on a whim because it was on sale for like $120. Haven't invested in any caps/ powder/ balls yet, so i haven't shot it.

is the g3 as heavy as it looks?

I still think the AK is probably the best rifle ever invented in terms of reliability and being easy take care of, modify, and repair. You can crawl with that thing through mud and sand and then stand up and fire perfectly. The recoil and the accuracy isn't perfect but it's definitely good enough.

Those are like $20 hogue rubber grips. I've kept them through 3 1911s. Can't beat em for the range

it's really nice, good job

Romanian PSL. probably my second favorite of the bunch

hey b I'm looking for a ak with a milled receiver undecided on the furniture in the $800~$900 ballpark any recommendations?

Kek nofuns detected

indeed. my grandfather left it to me when he passed. it's my favorite rifle out of the bunch, mostly for sentimental reasons

Thanks, it's supposed to be a "confederate navy" version with the brass frame to conserve steel during the civil war. But there's no real evidence that they were made in brass frames. I just think the brass looked nicer. I found a CS stamped holster for it at a gun shop and bought it, so it had a cozy place to live.

How do you like the feel of the CZ 75 platform? Have always wanted to check one out.

Huh?

That's generally true. The simplicity blows my mind, but they require a lot more fitting and shit because there isn't as much of a standard as with an AR. ARs are like Legos. You can swap out a barrel like nothing compared to an AK which are usually pinned/welded. Or half the time you want a new stock or handguard you're going to have to do some trimming

Tell me how that baby feels. Describe it to me like a sex story. Fuck, that is one of those guns that just amazes me. And it's pretty lightweight too according to Wikipedia, which is a huge bonus if you intend to carry it around plenty.

anyone
pls don't make me go to k

Dat broomhandle mauser. Mmmmm. Someday..... Some.... Day.

The Walther brothers.

it's crazy loud and throws brass about 35 feet. recoil is punchy but manageable, and you can feel the pressure wave coming off of the barrel in your shins. it's pretty badass.

the only issue i have is keeping it zero'd. the optic on it is just so-so

And their buddy KSG

M70 ABM
Century C39

are all I can think of in that range

Hope you didn't buy it from some old prick at a gun show

Elpresador's choice for personal home defense.

Well, I'm 6'2", 230 lbs, so that's sort of subjective. I don't find it bad myself; the GI is a little lighter than the F model, but the weight difference isn't substantial. It's a lot more accurate than one would expect.

norinco MAK-90 fag here, D.Eagle in 44,Mini 30, few other notables.

> dat ithaca

IS THIS A FUCKIN MOSIN NAGANT ?

Nuggets are gay ass meme guns.

no i got it from a local store

It is a very compact heavy hitter for sure. That 14+1 capacity with lethal and non lethal ammo choices with a flick of the thumb. Yeah it is pretty cool little gun.

K98 ftw

a properly refinished and shimmed nugget makes for a great rifle. dunno what drugs you're on.

sure it's cheap, but it's also cheap to feed and it goes bang when you pull the trigger

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Ccw

what kind of pistol is that?

I didn't say it was poorly functioning firearm. I called it a shitty meme gun.

Look like a Canik

look like H&C, maybe an MK or an USP

(^o^)^_^(^o^)^_^(^o^)^o^(^o^)^_^(^o^)

fucking love tekmat liners like that. they're good for learning

s&W M&P in .45. 4.5" barrel