Is it legal to shoot my dog? He's property right, so I can dispose of my property however I want to...

Is it legal to shoot my dog? He's property right, so I can dispose of my property however I want to. Just checking with a reputable source.

OH MY GOD I WANT TO KILL MY DOG OR TAKE HIM FOR A WALK WHICHEVER HAPPENS FIRST BUT HES SO ANNOYING AND I KEEP FARTING THESE WRETCHED SMELLY FARTS ARE SO FOUL IM GASSING OUT STOP WHINING STOP STOP STOP FUCK I CANT THINK WITH THE WI+HINING FUCCKKKKK

Nah I'll take him for a walk instead.

bad

It is absolutely not legal, though I feel like you know that.

If you really want rid of him there are places that will take him.

I think they tackled this in Ted 2.

First kill yourself, then the dog.

Make it look like a suicide

It used to be so easy. You'd take the dog out back behind the shed and take the shotgun to it.

Done.

Now you go to fucking jail for that.

Fucking for-profit prisons. They throw you in jail for anything now.

Lawyer here..
In my country there is a law that protects animals, but they are also your property, so.. You cant kill your property, also this stand the same for cows, horses, pigs, etc (You need a license to take care of pigs, cows, all kind of birds) the only way to kill these animals is taking them to a Slaughterhouse (Showing your license beforehand)

Legally speaking no it is not ok to kill your dog. But if you do kill your dog, as long as it looks like it wasn't you who did it, you'll be fine (If other's need to be involved there is no court for them). If you live by yourself, kill it by any means just don't draw attention.

Checked, and yes.

Your dog is just restless because he's not getting any, if you suck his dick regularly he'll calm right down and become much more obedient

I guess long walk down a short road, huh

Like take a drive out to the game lands. He doesn't really like getting into the car as he's a little arthritic in the rear legs. I help him get into the car, lifting him a little and coaxing him with a treat to calm him down. I play the "New World Symphony" on the drive out. I would always put that on to keep him calm while I was at work.

I park the car. He's excited to get out of the car. He sits eagerly while I attach the leash. We walk up the trail. A half hour later the trail ends. There's no one around.

"Here's your chance" I think to myself as unhook the leash from his collar, then remove the collar. I stick the collar into my backpack and then pull out the magazine for my hunting rifle. He looks at me expectantly.

Any person who is capable of shooting their own dog is subhuman scum and I hope you die in a gruesome, painful way

It's merciful, he has bone cancer

Checked and keked

YES ^

Remember too – 4 Safety Rules (remember what’s behind the target).

C A V E A T ! ! !: Never lose a gunfight to your dog. Always judiciously return fire and countermand the threat.

Pay a vet to visit your home and administer the injections, feed him some burgers and hold his paw while he passes away.

If you can't afford the vet I recommend using the gun on yourself

I think the lethal injection is cruel. If I were on death row I'd choose a firing squad. A large caliber rifle round will end him instantly. Then I will bury him in our spot and plant a tree there.

What's your sign? Are you a LEO?
Is he black?

ok enjoy your last memory of him watching him bleed out while thrashing and writhing on the ground instead of passing peacefully in his sleep

This.

My parents made me promise to do this to them too. But with a helium bag, pussies. I hate alzheimers.

No, there are laws against animal abuse.

fuck you

end your own pathetic life instead of your dog's