Hay b how bad do I look for a clinically depressed person? I also just had surgery that's why I'm stomach bald

Hay b how bad do I look for a clinically depressed person? I also just had surgery that's why I'm stomach bald.

Work on it and get in shape/10
You'll be fine. Just get to work, maybe do something physical that involves being in nature if you can.
It'll help with your depression and phsyical well being all at once
and then at some point youll be plenty sexy to bag a qt 3.14

No one noticed your stomach, OP

Fat

Thanks haven't noticed

And I've bin thinking about it but I live in Arizona and it feel every time I want to go for a walk it's 110

You have tits, but overall things could be worse

Have you tried taking 5HTP? Natural SSRI and appetite suppressant

I'm currently on 5htp 1000mg a day

That beard is nowhere near thick enough and if people have told you it looks good or some shit, they lied.
Go clean shaven, unfortuantely its your only option atm. Your beard, and mustuache are terrible. You have a babyface but that facial hair is just making it look worse. So once again, do your self a huge fucking favour and shave. Everyday

what is 5htp?

I'm on 100mg zoloft equiv. SSRI

Sex drive is almost non existant but its a trade due to Zoloft Zaps

Don't see people often never realized how bad it was thanks

would it help if i told you i'd suck your dick everyday if i could?

well since you're posting this on here I'll assume you're one fucked up individual. You're a GLG, pretty vain, yet lacking in self confidence. it would probably make you feel better if you lose like 25 lbs but you don't need to. until the day you can feel good about the way you look without Internet strangers' opinion, is the day you will truly be attractive. cause confidence.

Thanks but I'll have to pass nice pick up tho

Dude take advantage now and work out. You become one sexy mother fuck trust me man

You have tons of potential. Get a good workout routine and you'll be hot af

You look terrible.
thing is:
Do you wanna look terrible?

Think I'll take you up on that I can't get to the gym but I might walk and bike once it gets cooler.

Not rilly my aspiration is abysmal

hey op,

you should really get off the zoloft and SSRI's.
get into the gym ASAP so you can kick start your balls back to producing test.
shave your head and the pubes off of your face so you dont look like a butch lesbian on hormone therapy. finally, get yourself a tattoo and a moderate drinking habit.

you have a decent face and your body looks like the type that can pack on a good amount of muscle. the meds they are giving you are just making shit worse.

Gay here, if you're interested in my opinion. The beard / mustache is a problem area but I like the rest. Chubby is way under-rated. I'm too skinny and prefer chubby guys because they're better to snuggle up against. You are pretty attractive in that regard.

I'll try my best but I hate drinking.

Thank you I'm thinking of shaving so that's definitely going to happen. I might lose a bit of weight but don't feel pressured to do so. Other than that thanks for the uplifting comment.

Not dead/10

What more can you ask for?

True

similar to me OP except nothing is wrong with my brain in that way, just keep going

I dunno, you're hot as fuck.
it depends on your cock. if it's ugly then you're fucked. if if's pretty, then I'll date you.

Take some Super Male Vitality.

Kinda cute actually

Would sex

Samefag

> (You)
>
>Samefag

It's meh

Its useless to base your happiness on self image hope you know that. Coming from a 10/10

Na this is just to distract me. My depression arises form social interaction and my outlook on my future.

hah

Shocking i know but fat people do know that they are fat. Its just like how you know youre a faggot without me telling you. Cheers.

Cred Forums is the last place to ask about this kind of stuff.

Only place where people will talk with me seems sad but it's true

I'd love to suck on your cute inverted nipples, OP.