nail in the sidewall of all 4 tires

do it OP

bury her in lawsuits

it's the Trump Way

Race for pink slips.

wrote this shit earlier but no fags replied. here it is

Alright Cred Forums

To every fag and nonfag, I come here to seek your help/advice/ideas

Today at approximately 2 o clock I was rear ended. Was some stupid lady fag.

Now here's where it all begins. This stupid gal had the balls not to stop. Now I pulled to the right, she did not. She kept going, fags. Maybe she thought, ah, shit didn't even cause a dent, no need to stop. But that's not all. This bitch, after me following her for like a min writing down her license plates, this bitch decides to nope the fuck out.

You see, if this bitch woulda pulled over I'd have told her fuck it, no worries, shit happens. But she didn't pull over. And now she made it about principal. She fucking violated it. Now she faces your wrath Cred Forums

My question is /bl what should I do?

I have the info to identify her car and stuff. Was a charger, don't know what that tells you all about her. Took place in the freeway, so I lost her. She also doesn't know who I am cause no license plate, so that is to my advantage. Hers is 7jsw465. California plates

wanna blackmail her. what do you guys suggest

tell it to the cops, moron

report to police

damage isn't extensive so much that I wanna report it. is it worth it?

No, I have been in a similar situation, unless you have video nothing will come of it.

exactly. don't even have a picture either because didn't know if it was gonna come out blurry or not so didn't wanna risk it. got her plate numbers and car model and all that tho

I took pics because I though it would be enough. It wasn't, I wasn't thinking and after realized they would just deny it and they did. So cops couldn't do anything. I got pissed and did more damage to their car. Cops called and asked if I knew anything when they sent pics in and I said no, so as far as im concerned you need video of it taking place.

how did you find them, and what you do to their car

It was the same situation as yours except in a parking lot where there was little damage and I wouldn't care if he they just apologized, but they blamed me for the way I parked. I got pissed, but i assumed the police would be able to do something since i took pics and all. Well they came and talked to the people and then called me later and told me that there was no video of the incident. Well, i didn't want them to just get away with it, so I went back and wrote them a love letter around the entire car. Wasn't the smartest thing i admit, and I was a little scared of getting caught, but if i could do it again i would because fuck those guys. But idk how you're going to find yours unless you pay for those license plate things online that i have no clue if they work or not. But if i knew where they lived and where the car was i would most likely slash all of their tires.

>start collecting used tires
>when you have enough to surround a house
>take them to her house in the middle of the night
>put deisel fuel in them
>stack them around her house
>take particular care to block all doors and windows, including the garage
>set them on fire
>revenge is best served like banana flambe
>ice cold and on fire

freaking assholes. was looking at the license plate things online but not sure if any of that works. wouldn't mind paying to find their info tho

Hit and run man.. pretty serious offense in the case of injury. Without injury it's a misdemeanor but they will put you through probation, fines, driving courses and possibly community service. That shit is annoying as hell and is the "normal" response to being hit. There is probably a paint scuff to show there was a small accident, and that's all you have. The longer you wait to report, the more likely she is to have it taken care of. So it's your choice. The fact of the matter is, you Could have been injured. If you don't feel the need to report it then there are always more fun options, but the legal and obvious comes to mind.

I agree with you about the legal stuff, but like the guy said above, they could just deny it. the car got some scuff marks on it but nothing major, hers prolly got a bent license plate. tell me more about the fun options tho

paint a confederate flag on the roof of her car

all these ideas are nice and all, but does anybody here know how to even get her info from the license plates

Tell her to turn at high speed.

Show us

show what, I didn't get pics only her license plate number. find me her info and ill come up with something

plate num: 7jsw465
car: grey charger
driver: cute looking chick

you deserved it.