Is Jenkem really a thing? Heard about it way back...

Is Jenkem really a thing? Heard about it way back. Anyone ever been so desperate to get high to resort to trying this or came across it in prison? If so what was the high/trip like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOTSE
totseans.com/totse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol they smoke weed in prison you know that right. This is the same as pressurising a bottle of rum and inhaling the fumes only more niggerish. Enjoy your aids

Yes it's a thing. It's like a mix of pcp and heroin

I was at totse when this innovation was first made. The initial disbelief was massive, but once people tried it for themselves they understood.
In short: yes it gets you royally blitzed

What is a totse? And how the fuck could anyone even stomach this???? It's literally shitting in a bottle and letting ferment then huffing the fumes. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke

temple of the screaming electron
sadly now defunct
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOTSE
mirror of the site:
totseans.com/totse/

Kek

Fucking shit Christ are you serious? Sounds like you are coming from experience man. I've heard, from vice, it is real, but damn dude have you really tried that literal shit? Always thought it was just homeless folks who bought spray paint and syphoned gas. Admittedly, I've tried "jailhouse" wine. Butt damn.

how do people stomach injecting heroine?

Interesting bro. So was totse kinda like the old Cred Forums... but before the old Cred Forums?

Fucking shit Christ are you serious? Sounds like you are coming from experience man. I've heard, from vice, it is real, but damn dude have you really tried that literal shit? Always thought it was just homeless folks who bought spray paint and syphoned gas. Admittedly, I've tried "jailhouse" wine. Butt damn.To get high. People do the craziest shit.

people do it

Your kidding right? This is so much worse than shooting up. And don't get me right I would never do shoot up. Don't mind needles but needles + veins= no thank you.... but this shit is vile

You wanna butt chug some jenkem? Ranch me mulatto!

satanic trips confirm.
but yeah more or less except &totse didn't have any sort of anonymity. but it had much of the anarchic spirit of Cred Forums, and a shitload of trolling.

if singles you get into a car chrash

Pretty much, people tended to be allot wittier there was less 'hurr durr niggers'....

Anyone remember the 'totse fight night' when the kid tuned up all fucked up on dxm? The same kid who got a highlighter stuck up his ass and had to go to canada to have it removed....Good memories...

sup mellow mike

No but I huffed gasoline recently, felt great but it was a stupid idea. Really stupid idea.

Be prepared to have the taste of raw sewage in your mouth for months

This shit is a troll, man..... Anybody that falls for this shit is a total idiot

Because it made you dumb. Or your dad caught you.

Ohhhh, you so smart. Mr. Smarty pants sir.

faggot

its like acidXmorphine