What's the worst fandom? For me it would be gaming fans, DC movie fans or Donald Trump fans

What's the worst fandom? For me it would be gaming fans, DC movie fans or Donald Trump fans

fans of any superhero movies

People who use the word "fandom"

Dr. Who.

Harry Potter douchebags

Nintendo fans. People bag in CoD or FIFA fans for buying the same shit every year, but Nintendo have been doing the exact same for almost 30 years, AND the technology is backwards.

This.

Pic related.

Pokemon. I liked it as a kid but every pokemon fan I've talked to doesn't know how to shut the fuck up. Have sat though many conversations listening to pokefags drone on about the small differences and details of the games.

Fuck you what's wrong with Harry Potter?

Yeah I feel like Nintendo should stop making consoles and instead develop their IPs for PlayStation and Microsoft.

Warhammer faggots

Fuck off Harry Potter's great

Thanks for correcting the record! :D

dubbbsssss fuck off harry potter cocksukers

Nobody said HP wasn't great they said the FANDOM wasn't great. You're basically proving his point right about now fucknuts.

League of legends

/thread
samefagging

Harry Potter was fucking awfull honestly... book was bad, movies were a complete pile of trash. Grow the fuck up

MTG players.

pc fag?

That dosen't fucking count, it's too easy. Saying "League of Legends fanbase is a purest form of cancer" is like stating that the sky is blue or that niggers aren't people.