Dumping from my favorite folder, prepare for more

Fuck

Thats not funny. THIS is funny:

here's your you you piece of shit

Bruh

LOST HARD

Asshole

Gotta save this for future uses

That because he fucked your girl. While you were at work.

Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=uLh0TaYHLf0

Thank you panda

fuck you

Dmn

H8

top kek

The ad above the comic.

H88

>YLYL/Cringe material
youtu.be/clNvY_BIoX8
youtu.be/iB1lJaUe3Cw
youtu.be/7nsngwiwdmg
youtu.be/08aze2fTDC4

Lost it

Lost. Why the fuck is this so funny to me?

saged

fuck you

>Who els is gona do ur farming

This is actually a super interesting and true part of history. When the European bubonic plague pandemic occurred, nobody gave a fuck about status anymore and just fended for themselves. This led to nobles being desperate for people to grow them food, but since there was virtually no status left, the peasants, for the first time were able to negotiate better wages, since they'd be risking their lives being outside for the noblemen.

No

Where do I find the most tippity top keks?

 ▲
▲ ▲

hahhaha so funnny hahah le gud memz

Shut the fuck up! It's been three years and I'm starting to think I may never get over it or trust another woman again!

fuck you

>

You should never trust a woman. Trust your dog buddy. If he's smiling - well, you've got another slut in da house.

youtube.com/watch?v=XtYs4uuP_H8 here

well you should never trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die user

kys fgt

gsvsg

kknjjknjnknkjjknnjkkjn

Kys

Kys

knowyourmeme.com has completely lost all credibility for me. i was there these stupidba nana images began on Cred Forums & this fake origin story is bs. this is a forced meme. when i say forced, i dont wanna get into the argument that all memes are forced. i mean, this was forced to become a meme. true memes are forced as jokes thats why they become memes.

from what i experienced the first night & the following days of a shit-posting organization posting these dumb bananas & trying to make me & others do the same thing it seems they have bamboozled knowyourmeme.com too. as far as the origin with that stupid facebook convo….dont be stupid. ask yourself, would 3 or 4 asshats in a short convo on fb have enough people looking at said convo to make something so hilarious? first you would have hundreds of comments on fb. then maybe it would leak out into the outside world to other square media sites (twitard/tumblr/etc) then if it didnt expire there, then maybe would make it to chan.

this didnt happen & whatever marketing organization is know linking to this site to show their possibly clients that they are indeed able to start a meme. barf

good job knowyourmeme.com, you just killed yourself with this horseshit confirmed meme.

how lifeless are you to post this and think it is funny? or are you just 12 yrs old?

oof! whodat! Any noods?

oakhomjkljkj

Sfjvxn

Lot of samefag ITT

Two times in one night
Gonna assume it doesn't neutralize itself

If true, that is genuinely interesting (to me at least). I suspect bullshit because of the warning at the top of the page.

This thread is shit

absolutely disgusting.

I am going to find you and tie you down. Dose you with just under the fatal amount of powdered caffeine, and then slowly push needles into your fingertips until they're buried, making you unable to bend your fingers if you wanted to. Then I'm going to pull your fucking fingernails out slowly, one by one, and widen the the slit of your piss hole by using a few to lascerate the edges of said urine-door with, before jamming them down your urethra. The few remaining I will force you to swallow, while rubbing sand into your eyes. 6 adderall pills into your system, 3 shots of vodka and another amount of caffeine until your sweat WEIGHS you down later and i'll beging cutting you into pieces and feeding it to you. Eventually doing things like breaking your jaw and cracking and ripping it sideways... Tugging at it until only skin and weak loose tendon hold it to you... After pulling teeth with pliers one by one and making you swallow them. Eventually I'll ram needles down your urethra. Eventually I'll take two long sewing needles and pull them opposite of one another in your urethra until your cock begins to split open... and then i'll suddenly press them in swiftly until you feel the pricking sharp papercut-but-on-every-surface-of-your-genitalia-like pain penetrate your very soul and become very prominent. I will coat you in shit that burns, and thinks like millipedes, centipedes, spiders, until you feel like they're traversing INSIDE your flesh and not in. I will slit your dick in half, the OPPOSITE direction i was starting with the needles, to ensure you're in your toes, then I will jam large needle-like wooden slivers under your toenails and FORCE you to kick them into your own foot. I'll give you adrenaline, and whatever other drugs keep you conscious during this multi-day procedure. By the end I'll drill holes in your lungs, cover you in lye. gasoline.... and then pump you with just enough under-lethal caffeine... and bury you alive with fire-ants.

Maybe 500 years ago that would be appropriate

Nigger cunt

spiderman thread

You can go fuck yourself

kys

OP, if you don't reply to this reply your balls will dry and fall off over the course of next year.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Someone had to write this unironically before it became copypasta right? I cant imagine someone writing this with the intent of it becoming copypasta. That would just be sad

This one is new

Haha k

Nigger

I'm so tired of these threads...
>PURE. FUCKING. CANCER.

So, I shouldn't trust a female dog either? Well, Daisy, we had some good times, but you saw me masturbating, so you must be silenced forever.

fuck

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((

fuck

Fug

I'm dump some screencaps

*dumping

It's late

FK U

*sigh*

plis dont

Thats a nice looking gloryhole

saitama!

wetatawe

Bahahahahahahaha
Lost

ha..that rhymed

fuck man...

No, that's art.

b

asd

Pls no

fuk u

I don't want trouble

replied

fag

He posted again like a year after that and i got him to delete the number of plays :^)

This is my post.
You're not allowed to reply.

Fag

sigh

I need this in high rez

sad. schizophrenic in group home.

Thank you Panda

sauce?

Imunity cat

Why do Internet users in the modern world believe in curses?

arghh

The same reason they vote for Donald Trump.
They just don't know better.

faget

you're a fucking faggot

Eat shit

...and then the wolves came

(UUUU)

Good thing for immunity cat

this thread is bullshit
im going to ban people here

got me

you mother fucker, twice now

One of the funniest things i have ever read!!!!

Fake

k

sure....

WOW HAHAHAH SO FUNNY

▲ ▲

rickrossgrunt on twitter no noodz i can see

thanks panda

im gay
please someone fuck me hard

kys

smh

"Oh my little boys gonna explode in your face like it's 1945!"

Replying

I came here to laugh not to learn
Interesting fact though

elegiggle

SIZE DOES NOT MATTER

thanks obama

this one is golden

hhhh

thanks god

immunity cat

fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=v0EU8BP1RsY

Kys

first time I lost to Spidey, gj

Call me a fucking normie but this is so pheobe

Fuck

Kek, ill dump too

kys

telegram.me/laughlose
Official ylyl Telegram group. 900 unique funny fucking content.

Just the one exclamation mark will do there, buddy.

fuck u

Aye

epiccc

xd

thanks panda

heh.. nice one kiddo

hahahahaahhahahh

kek

lost

Lost

Fu

xs

it feels like im playing oblivion

fuck.

Trips Fairy has noticed you, friendo.

Please accept this token for your impressive roll. Congratulations!

Brought to you by the letter (B)endy straws

i got baited/10

if you weren't baiting, you have no business here.

cuntface faggot

Ugh, got me again!

whatever happened to you raff you rose?

fuq

zazzle

cancer fuck

Ayy

A classic

dont u die on me momma

lolll

Fuck you my fellow negro

wise men with wise pens wrote stories of women with penises

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

th...thanks

:-|

fucking lel'd hard

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, JUST KIDDING, HAVE A NICE DAY

hi joseph I thought you were in prison

Fuck off

lurking for more screencaps keep em coming pls user

annasdkıaımt aaa

good thread so far lots of happy smiles

Fuck you

Fuck you

>dat filename

please

Gay

sage

Why would they blur out "Dad" but not Becky?

Fuck off

faggot

nigga

Fuck you, you piece of shit

fag - got

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

why is this overlooked, i fucking died

sthap

ok sorry i went over board on the exclamation points. Is that some sort of rule?

time to save this gay thread

parent goals

check the bottom corner for lols

fug

i thought this stupid meme was dead

No

k

Fuck off Randy

frig off ya cheese burger walrus

#thisiswhywhitesdontcrime

not funny

-and now is butt hamster world news, this thread blows cuz only one fag posts old memes. Back to you Ken

Fucking deserved

dammit

story?

flammable nerve gas

kekd