What's your honest opinion on people who have tattoos?

What's your honest opinion on people who have tattoos?

Barbaric

it's fucking stupid. Unless you have money guaranteed for the rest of your life and enjoy looking like an exconvict for some reason and increasing your chances of getting HIV and other infectious and/or mortal diseases, go right ahead. Otherwise, grow the fuck up.

You ever have a sticker book in elementary school? SAME SHIT

I tolerate and show basic respect to them but have learned not to trust them.

Tramp stamps look good on strippers.
Tattoos look trashy.

Not my body. I couldn't care less. If anything, I have problems with people who care about other people's tattoos.

I think well done ones look cool. Done well on the right girl, it can be pretty fucking erotic.

Shame that many people don't understand the art of body artistry. I mean, we wear clothes and get hairstyles and shit, why is a tattoo any different besides the fact that it's permanent?

Love great artwork. But most tattoos are shitty. Love tattooed girls.

Pretty much everyone under 50 around here. Hate on it and never get laid.

Not that you ever, anyway

In theory I have no problem with it.

In real life I've never seen a good tattoo.

normalfags.

depends on the tattoo.

The only good tattoos I have ever seen are on yakuza. Women with tattoos are disgusting.

Same bruv

I think well done ones look cool. Done well on the right girl, it can be pretty fucking erotic.

Shame that many people don't understand the art of body artistry. I mean, we wear clothes and get hairstyles and shit, why is a tattoo any different besides the fact that it's permanent?

this^^

They're like brain damaged permanent toddlers.

If one is well done and thought out, they can be pretty cool. However many are garbage. Personally I would never cross the line and get one. They're so permanent, and I'm not sure I'll ever be complacent enough about who I am to be sure that I won't regret getting one.

Got a problem with me? If anything I have problems with people who care about people who care about other people's tattoos.

Pretty much this

Having a tattoo is like wearing your favorite shirt every single day out in public so people can tell what you like and how unique you are...except there's thousands of the same fucking shirt being worn so it's not really all that unique and you look like shit.

Practically everyone has at least one so they're common as all fuck! Just like beards! Everyone wants to look the same. Fucking sheeple!

Avoid at all costs.

just stupid.