Embarrassing addiction thread. Whether it be duster, OTC medicines, huffing gasoline.. you name it...

Embarrassing addiction thread. Whether it be duster, OTC medicines, huffing gasoline.. you name it. Say what it was/is and give a brief description. Air duster for me. Used to steal 2 cans from walmart almost every day in high school, bring them home and wait for my parents to fall asleep and get ripped as shit for about an hour or so and smoke hella cigarettes

Bump for potential

those have a toxic gas in them that is denser than air, enjoy dying in a really pathetic way faggot.

You're fucking stupid, there are no drugs in cans of dustoff, it's literally you just asphyxiating yourself, which big suprise, you can do without cans of air, just put a belt around your neck.

Steal nitrous instead, dummy.

Used to do it back when I was a dumb kid in high school

Is that supposed to make it better?

i love to trip on benadryl

I'm a huge alcoholic, a few weeks ago i ran out of booze while still drunk and started to get withdrawls. Remember hearing huffing gasoline produces similar effects as alcohol. Sat in my garage huffing gasoline off and on for like maybe an hour and a half, loved it. Felt a warm and fuzzy and tingly, almost felt like i was being wrapped in a warm blanket. Towards the end i started hallucinating, everything looked all wavy and in my face. The next few days after my nerves feel comepletely twisted and i cant think straight. Its been one month now and i still dont feel right, have trouble thinking and head almost always feels like i just held my breath for a minute, also had trouble breathing for about a week.

Mfw it caused permanent brain damage

Mfw it caused nerve damage

Mfw it cause lung damage

Mfw i develop leukemia within the next 2 years.

Does this count op?

seems like a shitty way to get high

id suggest you stop before you just die and be known as the kid who died inhaling computer cleaner

I have been addicted to Cred Forums since 2007 and it has ruined my life and filled my brain with psychotic garbage.

Ultra Duster, dustoff is just... R134a refrigerant. Huff in hell, fridgefags

CRYSTAL METH NIGGERS
that shit is fire.

I'm the most straight edge person in the world, since my brother destroyed his life with drugs and drinking.

I mean like, I'm 24 and never been drunk, super against all drugs, including pot, but....

I'm ironically addicted to my prescribed sleeping medication, as well as Ativan.

More so the sleeping medication, I'm dependent on.

Ive always wanted to try it but i dont have anyone to buy from :/ plus my friends said they would disown me if i tried it

You're prescribed Ativan??

You are not straight edged, you take drugs

What's that cold taste like op?
I've done my fair share of dumb shit but never inhalents like dust off

if youve taken adderall and liked it, you will like meth. its basically the same drug

Ativan.

Ended up blowing through an entire bottle of 60 1 mg pills in like 3 or 4 days one time (I can't really remember). Withdrawal was pure hell and ended up in the hospital at risk for seizures.

Now I just stay away from anything like that and use natural means for controlling my anxiety, like breathing exercises or tai chi.

>straight edge

>prescribed

Either youre underage or just fucking retarded

Gabapentin. Subutex. Xanax. Can't live without any of those. Heroin on occasion when I decide to get careless... $uicide for life.

>Not doing dust off while doing handstands

It's like you want to be a straightedge faggot.

$uicide for life.

>Gabapentin

Lmao youre a fucking idiot. Theres literally no recreational value to it and its even rated that way by the FDA

We're grey gods. Crypt keepers. $uicidal.

Never tried adderall either but people say good things about it, i did cocaine for my 5th time last month. Didnt really find it all that great all the times before but this time I loved it, literally bought half gram and it lasted all night between me and my buddy, drinking all night and doing small lines every 40 min - an hour, and it felt great. Felt so energized and was talking super fast all night and couldnt sleep the next day and a half. You think it was cut with speed or something? I fucking loved it

I used to be prescribed gabapentin, would get fucked up off 3-4 grams of the stuff. Heard it causes major nerve damage though so I stopped.

The fuck are you talking about, it gives you a decent body buzz and mood elevation, just takes much higher doses than you get prescribed.

no sounds legit, coke is a party drug, i take meth once and for lets say 30 hours im up and fully focused .

Lmao YOU'RE a fucking idiot they have street value, withdrawal, take 3 800's and I promise you, you'd be fucked the fuck up. Idk, clearly you haven't tried it. Clearly you don't struggle with addiction like I do. Clearly you're not a junkie loser like myself. Gabapentin is the shit. Non narcotic but will be soon. Called "johnnies" on the street and go for 2-3 bucks a pop. Tie a rope buddy.

Seriously?

My parents are addicted to amphetamines, they have been since they were 18. They have normal jobs and don't seem like they're on drugs at all, ever. They got a divorce when I was 10 and my dad told me about her doing it. He later admitted he did it too.

My mom used it whilst she was pregnant with me and about 2-3 years ago I got addicted too, I guess because it's in my blood lol. I lost 30% of my weight (I was kinda chubby anyways) and then quit without any withdrawal symptoms other than really wanting it. Haven't done any everysince. She was also my dealer and I sold her tons of other stuff.They're still hella normal people though.

I am addicted to the taste of my own blood. It started when I was a teen and got punched in the mouth during a fight. Lip got busted and it just tasted great.

Like really, really great. I began to crave the taste and eventually started cutting so that I could drink it. People began to notice the cuts so I pretended to be goth/emo to cover up the real reason for the cuts.

Still love the taste but I don't cut anymore.

I approve your correctness

i can't stop plucking my pubic hair.
fucking love it when i pluck a hair from my scrotum and the base of the hair is lined with sebum and has the bulb bit on the end.
love that shit.

not him, but if he's prescribed it for pain management and he takes it for a long time, there is the potential for dependence and withdrawal

it treats neuropathic pain, so I imagine not taking it would simply mean he feels lots of pain

also, there is some recreational value

it makes you feel more sociable and self-confident, and it can even reduce general anxiety; only downside is that it makes sex less desirable or pleasurable

honestly, it's the nearest thing to a real Limitless drug that exists, even more than adderall or modafinil

>She was also my dealer
That is kinda fucked up bro

I can't stop coming back. This shithole is worse than I've ever seen it, but there's still nowhere as entertaining.

do it again. you know you want to, just a little cut on your arm, just the smallest taste.

you know you cant fucking resist it.

If I could be on them forever I'd sell my soul in a second

I mean I once found a 50gram bag in her freezer and asked her what it was, she was kind of high at the time so she just explained. And with high I mean on weed, I'm from the Netherlands if that explains. I asked her to sell me some and she was like lol oki. She never gave me more than a certain amount over a period of time though.

johnnies? lol I didn't even know they have a street name. I was prescribed gabapentin recently, "gabby" seemed a more obvious name to me but okay.

So youre pretty much saying i was sold "good" coke lol? Sweet. Another thing i forgot to mention was i clenched the living fuck out of my teeth all night and the only thing thats done that to me before was MDMA, all the other times i did coke i never clenched, my jaw was sore as fuck the next 2 days after that blow. And yeah idk man i still really want to try crystal meth, always wanted to try smoking it.

I didn't create the name. I've heard gabbys as well. Depends where your from. Boston/philly/New York, they're johnnies. I make a good amount of money off mine.

>She never gave me more than a certain amount over a period of time though

well at least she was a responsible parent.

jk your parents sound like fuck ups and you should resent them.

yea thats just good coke. clenching, and instantaneous nausea or instavomit is a sign of really good shit

Isn't tetraflouroethane toxic?

Glad to hear, cause the time before that i did coke i took two lines (was hammered already ofcourse) and about 10 minutes later i puked big time off my best friends 12th floor balcony, and after immediently after i puked i felt 110%. Lol fuck sakes i wanna rail some yeyo right but i cant afford it. $80 a gram up here in Canada

I resent them but not for the drugs thing. It's kind of nice to have parents like these, they don't really want me to do drugs (harddrugs) but if I do it they want to make sure it's all going okay. I can smoke weed with them whenever I want.

They didn't ruin my childhood or anything though, they were pretty decent parents. Got what I wanted, got a decent amount of attention from them and they've taught me manners and how to take care of myself. Drug addict parents can be absolute failures but honestly mine weren't all that bad.

right now* rum mixed with energy drinks will have to do for tonight

I heard stories about a kid who would huff petrol and even injected himself with it once apparently. The most surprising part is that's not what killed him, it was something unrelated I can't remember.

Every one is talking about hardcore drugs and shit and here you are playing with your pubes. Kek

He probably developed leukemia, benzene (which is high quantities in gasoline) can cause that. Benzene is also in cigarettes lol. Or maybe he got lead poisoning? Unless the gasoline was unleaded. Or maybe he just died because he injected fucking gasoline into his veins, who knows

Sounds like post acute withdrawal syndrome from alcohol. Look up Paws and do some reading.. it does get better.

I used to do the same thing but with Glade air freshener. We used bath towels to filter out the gooey scent stuff and huff till we couldn't breathe from laughing so hard. My mom would be like Why the fuck does all our towels all crusty and smell like glade? And why are there 10 empty Glade cans under the sink?

She eventually confronted me about it. I couldn't think of anything so I told her I was into some really kinky gay shit with my friend that involved spraying cans of glade up our asses. That was like 5 years ago and my parents and I haven't really talked since.

Nah I meant he died in a car accident or something unrelated to his drug habits lol, it wasn't a gradual death.

lol didn't even notice his post
There's something about plucking chin hairs I find satisfying, but I don't do it like an addict

Oh gawd I am laffin

>Medical issue, either physical or psychological severe enough to warrant a prolonged prescription
>Addicted

Pick one. There is something fucked up in your brain. Deal with it. A good way to deal with it, coincidentally is to keep taking the drugs your doctor prescribed. Contrary to the belief of 4chans medical advisory board and the internet at large that has groups of people that think vaccines cause autism and that black salve cures cancer, it turns out the the most qualified people on the planet to diagnose and treat diseases are doctors.

Quote being a faggot and take the drugs your doctor prescribes or you'll end up like Steve Jobs, fucking dead.

this, I'm addicted to buying traps sex toys in exchange for pics because of this fucking board.

my only addiction is loads and loads of fresh fanny

I'll explain to you what I feel. If i get drunk lets say one night ill feel like shit the next day, just dehydrated and such. If i get hammered 4 or more days in a row i will feel like straight death the next 3 days and wont feel ok for about a week. I dont even get headaches or feel sick or thirsty anymore from doing that shit, its all my nerves, my nerves feel all twisted and i cant even sleep, i get these lighting shock jolts if i try to sleep and feel like im basically going to die. Then about a week later after drinking lots of water i feel a little bit normal again and dont give a shit and want to get drunk again. Started drinking when i was 12, started drinking heavily when i was 16. Im 22 now. I almost dont enjoy doing ANYTHING these days unless im getting drunk while doing it. I honestly dont know how im going to get out of this :/ i know this isnt a feels thread but fuck..

Definitely can relate. Friend from high school was my dad's dealer. Back when I was in high school and even now he always offers me brownies or THC pills. Dad was the one who intruded me to amphetamines, yet he's still a successful lawyer.

I used to huff WD40.
>This one time I totally blacked out and had a dream within a dream within a dream.
>The last thing I remember before zoning out was the helicopter blades whirring (which was my pulse throbbing in my head).
>I came back around to my 2 mates slapping me in the face.
>They said for the 30 seconds I was out, my eyes were open and just totally glazed over. >They thought I was messing around first, then shat themselves because they thought I died.
>never touched the shit again man

>you will like meth
thanksman.org

>a dream within a dream within a dream
sounds fun!

user do you have a bigger version of this .jpg?

>newfags wont understand

kek, funny

Guy I know spent 30 years drinking and drugging on ordinary stuff like most folks use. Then he tried inhalants and got hooked. Was dead in about two weeks.

Don't fuck with that shit, tards.

so in theory, i should get the same results from huffing a balloon filled with pure co2? never heard of vivid hallucinations, euphoria, and dissociation due to lack of oxygen while still conscious.

R152 in most. Difluorethane is actually one of the "safer" inhalents, most of it's danger lies in heart arrhythmias and frost bite from the freezing liquid. Toluene, spray paint, etc are the ones that cause major neurotoxicity and organ damage.

ITT

im addicted to stealing dirty underwear from girls i know i love they way they smell gets me off so fast

I used to, now my arteries have all gone to shit, turn back now my friend

Went from being a nigger to being normal. Seems like an improvement tbh

But... But why? Why would anyone huff wd-40? It seems like a good way to kill yourself. Butane can give you a buzz if you fill a bag with it and huff it and probably won't kill you.

Good question. We were in the army and didnt have much access to stuff or alternatives and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Gives a 'killer buzz'... but after that (maybe) near death experience I quit for good.

>addicted to huffing
that has got to be the dumbest shit i have ever heard, then again it's in character for someone suffering from such chronic brain damage that alcoholism seems healthy.

Anyone here used to huff straight from their motorbike tank?

You can buy research chemicals off chem.eu if you want a less shitty high that (probably) won't end with severe brain damage.

2012 for me

>if I could be on them forever
Hi user, I have ADD. In order to compensate, I am in fact on amphetamines forever.

Interesting. I tried coke once and thought something was wrong because of the nausea, but I didn't feel ill until after it mostly wore off. While active, it felt like a more sociable version of speed, though sadly very short-lived. I'm glad I tried it at least, but I just stick with amphetamines for the most part.

Also alcohol and nitrous and very occasional MDMA, and sometimes methylphenidate which actually reminds me a lot of coke.

You're fucked. You will die of organ failure or in a vehicular or industrial accident before 40. In the meantime, you are becoming progressively more retarded due to alcohol-induced brain damage.