Cred Forums I have a kinda serious question for you

Cred Forums I have a kinda serious question for you.

My gf is complaining that it hurts when a fuck her full mode and I would like to know if anyone have/had the same problem.

Its not like I have a monster dick, just 17 cm (6.69 inch for muricans) but she is not comfortable with me fucking her balls deep and thats of course the best. Why fuck somebody when youre just allowed to put a half of your dick inside right?

Is there some way to fix it? I want to fuck her like a maniac and not look at her that it hurts her almost every time...
Thx anons...

...Pic is just for attention...

Post a pic of said GF and I can help

Foreplay my negro, try kissing her neck and caressing her sides/thigh. Makes her cooch a lot more loose, forgiving, and more lubricated. Get her soaking before you dive in.

just like men have varying dick sizes, women have varying depths. when i go full blown, it hurts my gf too. She's also half the size and weight of me so it makes sense anatomically....

Your foreplay game is too weak

Two options, one is hard to find, the other is better, but more expensive:
Option 1 (cheap, easy-to-find): Buy a mask. Make her wear it while you fuck her. Bonus if it's a sexy mask. Bigger bonus if it's a Hillary mask.
Option 2 (expensive, best): Buy an onahole and use straps to keep it oriented basically just under her vagina. You will penetrate there instead of her. The straps hold it in place and are extra sexy.

hth

Are you getting her off before you fuck her?
If not, do so. It helps a lot, I have that problem on occasion when my gf just wants dick.
Also try some different positions, things that let you deeper without bottoming out.
Anal helps too, there's practically no end to what can fit.

Nope...
I am with her for about 8 years and I love her...

What the fuck does that have to do with it?

Lots of foreplay and ease into full-mode slowly. Watch her body language and watch for any sign of discomfort. If she gets too uncomfortable, it's game over so give her more only when she's able to take what you're giving.

There are a lot of cuckfags here that'll say that 6.69 is a healthy size so watch out for that. You're well enough above average.

If she's the type that cries when you put even an inch in, leave her.

yo op you DO know that some girls are just alot tighter than others right? just like how guys can have small dicks..just think about it. Maybe take things slower, make her cum alot before puttin it in. if that dont work use some lube

Or a mask. Or an onahole.

had this problem with the gf, she said it was too tight basically. Get some lube, the cheapest shit works fine. Be slow. and stick to missionary until she's stretched better. If it's really bad, gynecologists can do like a massage thing to stretch it out a bit

she has a shallow vagina so to her you do have a magnum dong. if you want to fuck her pussy deep, go slow. if you want to fuck her like a beast man you gotta conquer the booty. then you can pump her hard and deep.

Reason 1: She's a virgin or new to sex, thus making her retarded.

Reason 2: She was sexually abused during her life so she associates all sexual acts with pain.

Reason 3: She's not sexually attracted to you.

Or varying combinations of the above.

Yeah, and an onahole. Or earplugs and a mask!

To be fair yesterday I did not ask I did not do anything for her... Just grabbed and fuck her like an animal...I though sje would like it but it was this pain/pleasure all the way...

Or her vagina is just shallow?

fuck her ass OP. after 8 yrs she should let you explore all of her body

She is not into you.

Nah, really, wear headphones and keep your eyes closed so you don't see her face. Sex isn't about what she wants but about what YOU want. YOU are the main event, the star, the wielder of the sword of reproductivity. She is but a vessel.

You're doing it wrong, mate. Make her cum at least once before you put your dick in her

Your dick is considerably above average in length, user (medfag here), at least 25mm. Im a tad smaller than you, and my fiancee says that if I really fuck her hard she finds it uncomfortable - and thats after two kids! I'm not suprised either, she has a coil and I feel it scratch my bellend when I go full beastmode. Go easy on her, dont hurt her insidey parts.

^ this

>talking to a bitch
wow ur a BETA

I used to have this problem with my first gf. I would hit her cervix and it would kill her building orgasm. So what I had to do was distract her by kissing her shoulders and biting the back of her neck. sucking on her tits while mid fuck, just doing all sorts of things that would keep her mind off my dick bottoming her out. If you just do straight penetration without doing all the little things she wont get as excited and the penis might hurt.

This. The more times the better if you enjoy it. By the time your dick enters she'll be wet, relaxed and accommodating.

Based on...what?

She cums only from inside stimulation so oral is not an option and she doesnt like when I make her cum with my hand...

You need to do more foreplay and get her hornier and wetter before giving her the D, and also take it slower when giving her the D.

I know that I am above average but vagina is supposed to be elastic... I want to fuck her likr a maniac... The best position for her is when shes on the top and riding me... Ok cool I like it when shes the beast but usually she takes is slow and then the combination of gravity and her pelvic bone choking my dick gets my dick soft...

get a smaller toy and use that to warm her up. then later you can use it to DP her

Yup. Kids these days are way too impatient. My girlfriend trains her vagina muscles pretty intensely, which is heaven, but also leads to this phenomenon that 1. it needs much foreplay to get things in motion 2. Once they are in motion it's a most awesome ride and 3. When I put in, I have to advance slowly. 10,sometimes 20 minutes of cautious, steady movement advancing a little with each move. Her vagina kinda opens up from front to back with that (don't know how to put this better, non native speaker here) and she can massage my dick with her well-trained pussy during this.
It's awesome. It builds up tension, makes her soakingly wet, she even has a few smaller orgasms along the way, and then there's always the moment when I feel that also the inner part of her vagina has "opened" (if I thrust too hard or deep before that, it also hurts her),then I go full force on her and oh my fucking dog, it's a firework for both of us.
I'm also not the best-equipped guy, but this is the way to go for me, and I think it could help you too.
tl;dr Foreplay and advancing slowly are the keys. You feel in the tip of your dick how far you can go inside her. Go back a cm and move slowly for a minute or two. Advance again. If you can go further, do it slowly. If not, repeat until you can.

its elastic for width (to accomodate babby)
there is no evolutionary need for a vagina to be elastic in length.

What I find strange is that I dont remember this beeing a problem for example 5 years ago...

She doesnt like toys...fuck...

i honestly think this guy is fucking his dog.
my dick is almost 9 inches and i fuck girls like hot dirty balls deep brazzers type fucking.
only just recently fucked a virgin and that was the first girl that couldnt take me all the way and i still forced my cock in her

i can appreciate that you guys are having good sex and you love each other but jfc man. dont you ever spice things up or get kinky? tell me she likes to be choked at least!

ok.

i'm going to need sauce on this right fucking now

And what happens in your life when you're not dreaming?

I choke her sometimes but she is not looking for it in particular thats more for my pleasure...

What she likes is to control me so usually she chokes me, slapping me on the balls etc...

some conditions can leave the ovaries fixed in an uncomfortable position just behind the deep end of the vagina, which means going balls deep can hit them. has she ever had pelvic inflammatory disease? does she get really hefty period pains, which could mean endometriosis?

having said all that, this isn't that unusual. i have tiny feet and girly Trump hands, yet there are positions that my wife and i can't deal with because it ends up penetrating too deep. no feet over the shoulders for me. i can cope.

Sorry dont have it... Just some random slut...
Here is another one...

bitch i still got the stains on my sheets to prove it.
then after she left another one my coworkers pulled up and i fucked the shit out of her.
this tiny little blonde slut with huge tittes and dark tanlines. she literally moaned out "i can feel you in my stomach"
that was right before i came all over her

wew

kek

Nice...

Don't listen to these cucks...

I have a pretty large dick, and I have had girls who can handle it and girls who can't. Anyways, I found a way to fuck beast mode without hurting the ones who can't handle the full size.

Have her get on a couch (one with arms) and get on her knees backing up to the arm. Stand next to the couch and over the arm and fuck her with the arm of the couch between the two of you. She should be basically doggy style on her knees but on the couch.

The arm of the couch prevents you from getting too deep but you can still fuck hard without needing to be gentle. Feels great for both parties, because they do like to fuck just as hard, but your dick is too much it makes it painful. So now you know and u will make her cum hardcore while you blast your load on her beautiful ass.

step up your foreplay, doge.

virgin detected

Lol, ask me something a virgin wouldn't know. I probably fucked your mom at one time. Ive been around the world bro.

So many people say this, But there are girls who don't want the foreplay.

If she is into foreplay, then yeah, but a handful of girls I have fucked can't cum multiple times. So if foreplay makes them cum or even get close, their pussy tightens way too much and I can hardly enter them.

>i fucked your mom
>bro

don't you have school in the morning? go to sleep, faggot.

What would a mask change ?

try tantra; you can get real, real real deep in her if you go not energetically but with energy. it just won't be quick

Nah, I'm retired

WIZARD VIRGIN LEVEL 9000

honestly the best advice in this thread

so easy to mess with /b today? When did /b become so tight butthole?

It's over 9000!

I know you came here while you knew better. If you are with her for 8 years, it's not gonna change my man. All these lots of foreplay "tricks" are useless.

In al these years there were several times she was fucking horny/wet. Sorry but nog gonna work. Maybe after giving birth.

>half less than impressive dick and put it in balls deep
>mfw blessed with right size dick

Yes.
She also generally doesn't enjoy foreplay, so it's basically a spit on it and force it in slowly deal every time.
Every once in a while she can actually take a hard pounding.
She's quite tight which means it's not a huge issue but it would be nice.
I'm about the same length as you, got told I'm thick but never really measured thickness.

She lied about not being a virgin first time we fucked and me being a fucking idiot believed her and didn't notice, in hindsight, she did bleed and I did struggle to actually get my dick in for the first minute.
I went quite hard and she just took it, guess she was trying to make it seem like she wasn't a virgin, so I think she associates pain with sex now.

>have small peener
>have hot gf
>fucking
>she says: "harder"
>already all the way in
>feels bad
>decide to just thrust as hard as I can
>"yes almost harder"
>understand that I need to keep doing this to pleasure her
>keep thrusting with all my might
>the effort is making me flat
>don't want to stop sex so I ease up
>"don't slow down I'm close"
>Try to go fast but light
>then she says the word all small guys will someday face
>"deeper!"
>wat do
>slam away to make her cum at least
>I'm so unfit
>Shes out of my league
>she says: "I'm gonna cum"
>hearing that makes me cum
>her orgasm is ruined

no sane person would expose someone they love to Cred Forums

lol

Don't fall for that "it hurts", BS. Slap some lube on it and pound that pussy! She is just a GF, come on man. Make her like it; if not, get the hell out and find a new one.

Kys

holy fuck, what a butterface!

In this thread everyone has a large dick shiiet

You realize women have different length vaginas, just as men have varying penis lengths.. js (captobvioushere)

What? Typical india grill thats normal...

Fuck you all for having a girlfriend you fucking cucks REEEEEEEEE

Buy lube.

>>>/reddit/