Ask someone who just had their first gay experience off of grindr how bad it was. pic related, it's me

ask someone who just had their first gay experience off of grindr how bad it was. pic related, it's me

Did he stick it in your pooper?

so, how bad was it?

no, i topped but couldn't get it in, he was too tight. plus the smell of ass

ok, how bad was it?

did he at least suck you off afterward?

horrible, tried to get it in for 5 minutes then went soft and kicked him out

Fag

are you actually being fucking serious right now?

buy lube

didn't even want it afterward. too much teeth. 3/10 physically, 2/10 face, 5/10 ass but too tight 1/10 tiny dick

who framed roger rabbit?

yeah why

are you sideways because you cannot sit down on your reamed asshole?

was he 9?

did. used a lot

no 22

are you gay or you just decided to try to fuck a guy?

no, on mobile.

Kek

kek

straight. have wife of 5 years and 2 month old son. first time ever. just thought I'd try before too old

ass,smells like ass, well how about that?

pro tip OP

double enemas to guarantee no poo in the poop deck , bathe, bathe, bathe, lube, lube, lube. inhalants like hoppers, booze, anything to alter your mind. oh and find someone that pleases your dick.

>you're welcome

sound advice. I've done anal with my wife, so no issue, there. every ass has a different smell. this one was bad

dude. what the fuck.

thats fucking gay. not something you just cross off the list, thats so gay as fuck.

does your wife know?

but why? just curious?

Would you fuck my butt? (just curious)

also smoked weed before hand to get in on the tought

yeah. we talked about it before hand. she wanted to know if i ever thought about it. her ex was closet gay. and left her for a man. wanted to know if i would ever think of another guy like that. she'll be home soon and happy to know that i hated it

no

ok i guess thats no sad but just weird as fuck. to each his own i suppose but goddamn thats so gay that you even attempted to fuck another man.

think about, if his ass didnt smell and you couldve gotten it in, who knows?

gay gay gay bro

nah the stuble was a turn off. the man noises were awkward. just the all around physique of a man is not a turn on. my gf and i mm all the time and know eachotgers fantasies through and through. another man is nowhere near what mine are.

plus we've always been the "don't knock tool you try it." type. food, travel, work, hobbies. ive tried it. i hate it, i don't understand why is attractive to some bit to each their own right?

till

im not calling you a homo or anything buddy,

im just saying it took trying to put your dick up another dudes ass to realize that a man is not a turn on?

i guess people do say dont knock it til you try it but goddamnit i dont need to try it to know i wouldnt even get hard

i get what you're saying. deep regret is starting to set in. but on the good side, my wife agreed to mff with my female best friend that's she's had a drunk crush on

now normally i would say to be wary of having a threesome with a lady youre married to, but youve gotta come back from this in a big way

Ok OP, it sounds like you picked a real loser. Picking a gross twink is like the straight equivalent of picking the fat chick- it's sad and awful, they smell and you just want them to leave. You should try again.

Next time, go for a guy who looks like her takes care of himself, get pics of him beforehand, and briefly discuss what you're interested in doing. Also be upfront that you're just experimenting, most guys just want to fuck.

The poo situation can be avoided, just ask if they're clean. If you're unsure, offer to shower with them.

You should also consider bottoming yourself, because when done right, you will cum more than you thought was even possible. Big cocks are nice, but they aren't everything. I'm only 6inches and I still get texts from guys I tipped once a year ago or some shit.

Basically, find a guy who knows what he's doing.

yeah. we've entertained the idea, but never found another girl worthy. my best friend I've known almost as long as my wife. they go to lunch every other day. they've already talked about it. plus have made out while the 3 of us were at our home drinking

homeboy is not gay dude. dont listen to this guy OP, dont pull this shit again.

sound advice, but this was one and done for me. gay sexy is like spinach. if you're forced to have it as a kid, you'll Haye it when you're an adult. lol

then you know your best friend is going to be told about your little experiment right? like i said yea youve got to come back from this buddy

she already knows. that's why she agreed to it

try doing it laying on your sides next time. easier to control, you don't have to look that faggot i the face and it keeps you from smelling his shit smeared anus

The fact you needed to try it to know says you're a fucking fagget. Any hero man doesn't need to smell a dudes ass to know he's not a cocklover. You fag.

no next time for me

it's 2am. gotta wake up early tomorrow. good night Cred Forumstards

A clean ass smells pretty fucking neutral bruh, plus there's scented lube. Man faggots with no sexual experience can atleast take a bit of time and read up on it. You need to prepare dat ass properly bruh, lots of lube and work them fingers till you've got atleast 3 in there and it feels nice and loose, then you go slow with the dick and try to probe around for sweet spots. Sooner or later your partner would be feeling it and relax enough for you to go full on choo choo train. Also enemas are necessary most of the time unless you hit that dietary jackpot and the ass is completely clean for a few days which is when you'd be able to fuck to the point he cant walk straight for a week after.