Girl calls candid a great app for free speech an anonymity

>Girl calls candid a great app for free speech an anonymity...
>Gets called out for it not being anonymous since you gotta use your facebook and phone number
>Shits on Cred Forums and gets triggered when people talk shit.

What do you say guys! Lets have some fun!

@shoe0nhead on twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FYOsOALDPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, she's cool

Gotta agree with Satan here. She looks fine.

I fucking hate that bitch

shes awfully salty when people ask her about the app now

>Doesn't censor opinions
Says it like that's a bad thing

Despite the fact that she's a coalburner she's fairly based.

Lol,cucks.

Lol,child.

Salty...

She's so stupid she doesnt know what anonymous even means but shits on chans for being "Too anonymous" now kek

Gotta agree here. Really, OP is the one that sounds salty.
>girl disagrees with me
>gonna get my personal army to take her down

>anonymous
>(of a person) not identified by name; of unknown name.

She's right, by definition.

Yeah, but she's mad so she already lost.

>Yeah, but she's mad so she already lost.
>No matter how retarded your opinion, it's right as long as you stay calm.
20/20 boio

Where does she say it's a great app, shits on Cred Forums or calls it out in that screencap?

All she does in that screencap is calling it a dumbed down Cred Forums, are you retarded OP? Is this another false flag orcestrated by some angry SJW

>accuse someone of something false
>they defend themselves
omg, they defended themselves! that means they mad! which means they lost.

>not knowing who shoeonhead is

you must be new here.

>being "Too anonymous"
I take it your threads never get spammed out?

You mad ?

stop embarrassing yourself lol

jesus christ wow

>Where does she say it's a great app
I'm not OP/this user, but she did a promo video for it. Which is sort of sellout. And she didn't say anything about a fb login in the video, which is sort of lame. But who cares? I don't think less of any of her opinions as a result. She's pretty based.

I must be mad, which means I already lost...

The fact she's actually talking to us when she's a youtube celeb is impressive.

Reminder that wannabe boxxy acts like an anti fem for positive attention from generic Cred Forumstard newfags

it's 2016 why is this fucking cunt still relevant I was happy she was a dead meme

Can literally anyone prove she didnt disclose the fact it was a paid video?
And if you cant then are you all mad at here because she didn't.... Interrogate the devs? Or look into it as heavily as Harmful Opinions did after he say so many endorsements (many more from other tubes that didnt disclose they were paid vids)
Shoe is perhaps the most normie of the skeptic community without being completely out of the loop and you expect her to have done this crazy analytic research?

But we loves the shoe

>it's 2016
What? It's still current year?

apparently it's 2011 again since people are talking about this attention whore

Better than to be retarded tbh

>Can literally anyone prove she didnt disclose the fact it was a paid video?
She says it's a promo video in the video. That she usually doesn't do them, but she likes the app. Sounds like she took some cash, but it also sounds like she legit likes it. I don't know why anyone is butthurt about this.

i used the app a bit,didn't need to facebook login,it just asks you to link them

>2011
>attention whore
>people
>talking
>apparently
>this

She's better the boxxy

She's actually real and not a character

This thread is cringe as fuck, like some 14yo has stumbled across shoe and thinks " DAMN I better inform for fellow channers! XD"
Autism, find something better to do with your day

Then what the fuck are people complaining about? It's as anonymous as you want it to be.

People on tis board will jump at any minor chance to attack hot women on the Internet.

It's all borne from anger of being rejected in hs, sad tbh

i don't know,the app uses user data to predict what is hate speech etc and remove it,I agree with Harmful opinions regarding the app itself,but saying you have to link your private data is a lie,is just asks you to do so to promote the app to your friends in facebook or some shit

>borne from anger of being rejected in hs
fresh memories

Some people like Shoe, some don't
Op still a faggot
/threat

I assumed the app was shit, regardless of the endorsement. If it wasn't shit, they wouldn't need people to plug the shit out of it. So it'll just die out, like most do. And shoe made some cash. No harm done.

If I had to guess its proably cause chans are literally dying cause of all these outside pressures. Ya got newfags stinking up the place and being annoying both here and out IRL and with the current air of Social justice and companies wanting to clean up their act lots of people are looking at Cred Forums as a literaly blight on the internet like it always has but now we have rumors of Cred Forums passing hands yet again and who knows if the next owner will bend the knee to become palatable to the masses or not.

im not using "apps"
show me how candid requires registration and ill believe u. Its still not true, that if u pick a nickname, u r no longer anonymous.
Demonstrate the censorship - put a clip on yt, how u make a thread, or whatever u do there and how admins delete it in short time due to edge and non-pg content, instead of removing it, cuz its dead, like here

Yeah. I'll just "say" I'm a newfag, and watching this: youtube.com/watch?v=3FYOsOALDPo

Attention whore youtube "celebs"?
Cuz "cute garls" en stuff. wtf.
No.
Yet I type this like I give a shit.

I'm pretty sure there will always be a butthole of the internet for us to occupy. And really, there's already backlash against the SJW bullshit.

Lol shes fucking dope

>Shits on Cred Forums and gets triggered when people talk shit.
I don't see her shitting on Cred Forums. She just called candind a poorman's Cred Forums. It's you faggots that are triggered by that comparison.

So yeah, nothing to see here. You guys are just sperging out.

If anyone does sanitize Cred Forums they'll kill the one thing that makes it popular.

Secondly, chans aren't dying. Cred Forums just blew the fuck up in popularity, they were always a fringe thing. And there's more now than ever. Hardly dying. And if Cred Forums falls it'll just make the rest more active. moot merely did some censorship of gamergate and that took a two bit no name imageboard and trusted it into the second most popular one overnight. Trying to sanitize Cred Forums would merely ensure everyone left to someone offering that freedom.

>mad
>lost

Holy shit, how infantile can you be?

I refuse to believe this post is anything but a lousy troll. Or you're literally that stupid.

>I don't know why anyone is butthurt about this.

I don't know why people are stupid in general. But by jolly golly, they are fucked in the head. People are all sorts of fucked up. All you can do is prepare yourself for it.

Above or below:

The game.