What is the average dick size?

What is the average dick size?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/Livewell/penis-health/Pages/penis-size.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

20 inches now fuck off.

Depends on race/country. Where you from/what are you?

Usa, white I guess. Filipino in my blood as well as mexican, german, and a bunch of other shit.

Nah

Around 5 and a half for white American, then. How big are you?

my dick is 7 inches, not very thick tho. I've slept with 20+ girls, most of them thought it is big. So I guess 5-6 is average.

Like 4 something.

Wgen does your dick size stop growing?

A foot

6.5" here... almost 7" if really aroused/swollen. Also thicker than average.

Been with around 20 girls... they have all commented on my larger side, which correlates with the average being closer to 5.5"

The penis doesn't stop growing til 21.
src: nhs.uk/Livewell/penis-health/Pages/penis-size.aspx

It better get bigger by then.

good shit

How old are you and how big are you now?

Beats me, how tall are you?

The penis doesn't stop growing til 21
even if someones penis is like 7 inches long it will grow bigger ?

LOL I didn't mean it like that fuck.

Well most growth will occur during puberty which is why I asked. A majority of growth will occur between 11-17. You won't notice much growth after puberty, but it will continue to grow some.

Op here-17 age

70% of your cock is shaft and the remaining 20% is the head.

Then it's grown about as much as it'll grow since you're past puberty, but will continue to grow til you're 21, just not a substantial amount.

Finally, someone comes along with truth

>The penis doesn't stop growing til 21.
If you're an 18-yo who hopes his dick will grow more, then I admire your optimism

I should add, if you're between 5", 5" and a half you're "average" and perfectly normal.

oh okay thanks user

It won't grow a noticeable amount but it does continue to grow til 21, along with other parts of your body. Your nose, for example, never stops growing. :P

It really depends. I guess a manly penis would be between 5.5 to 7.5 inches average and a feminine penis would be 4 to 6inches

My foreskin makes up 30 %of my penis is that normal?

Whooaaa save some pussy for the rest of us

17- 4 or 4 something in length. Not big. Virgin and Im scared of how a girl will react to it.

>What is the average dick size?
about 3 inches too short, to be perfectly honest ;)

Yea thats pretty much what mine looks like but not as thick like an eggplant the foreskin is close though. Peeling it back is annoying but I guess it has benefits like protection etc

and this is why you don't dedicate any time to a woman
fuck em' and leave em'

so I got 7 months to grow. I just want above avg size even a 1/2 inch more than I have rn

What girth tho?

Eat a lot of kale.